Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up so sorry if already been said, but it’s not her, she’s copied it from James smith’s page but not tagged him. Dunno if she’s trying to pass it off as her own?
Ohh wouldn’t surprise me, she lies about everything else she does

Reactions: 11
She’s honesty so thick it worries me these people reproduce
Shes defo one of those thick, enabling mums who let their domineering kid dictate what they do, she let her stay in her bed for ages so what does she expect. Her and pisshead charlotte dawson are both cut from the same cloth

Reactions: 24
Bit late for my 7.17 shift because I was making my bed but I just had to come on guyyyzzz and reassure you that Olive slept in her own bed last night. It must of been a faze or night terrors but fear not because she will keep us all updated.
I for one, am sooo relieved!! 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hourglass are a crappy company, they refuse to do products for deeper skin. No wonder that boff uses them.

Out of boredom I just quickly put together what I'd stick in my imaginary bridal kit.

RCMA foundation pallets, amazing for shade matching. Their powder is cult.
Some blush & highlight cheek palettes from nars.
Scott Barnes for contouring, his stuff is king.
Bronzer chanel or CT depending on cream/powder.
Nars have amazing concealers/colour correctors.
Eyeshadow... has to be the biba natasha denona pallet or pat mcgrath mothership.
So worth the price tag.
Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks & glosses.
Eyebrows ABH or benefit.
Eyeliner the KVD beauty, or Charlotte Tilbury.
Primer I'd spend on the tatcha silk canvas for wedding make up also use the Hollywood flawless filter from CT.
Mascaras I'd pick Bite beauty, maybelline or catrice.
I'd not bother with any dated brands like mac, lancome or Estee lauder in 2022
if I was using drugstore only id only use catrice, maybeline and loreal for bridal. (probably the loreal x elie sabb bridal collection with a waterproof mascara, prob roller babydoll lashes one.)

My pat mcgrath makeup is my biggest luxury and worth every hard earned penny, for wedding makeup you should be showering brides in luxury, you stingy twit.
What would you invest in for an every day look for an exhausted full-time working mum of three? This friend only started following Katie for make-up and she's put her off so much she's gone off the idea of makeup completely.

Asking for a friend 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kate your page is a make up page do you really think people want to know if olive slept all night NO it’s a normal thing to happen with kids

Reactions: 17
duck ME, THAT MAKE UP reminds me of when I was 18 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The way she’s done her eyes looks like how I’d do my make up when I’d been pre drinking in my mates room for hours before getting ready and walking into town at 11.30pm for a night out 🤣

81C4F382-3A73-4543-ACC2-C447CFF24932.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What would you invest in for an every day look for an exhausted full-time working mum of three? This friend only started following Katie for make-up and she's put her off so much she's gone off the idea of makeup completely.

Asking for a friend 😉😂
Your ‘friend’ needs to give Hannah Martin a follow, she posts loads of quick make up ideas, gives step by steps and always lists the products

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but if she turned up to do my make up with the dog ends of a make up bottle I would boot her out 🤢 scruffy bleep who even does this
I Chuck makeup after it’s been open for the recommended 6 months or 12 months whatever it may be on the bottle. That looks like it’s been open 5 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I Chuck makeup after it’s been open for the recommended 6 months or 12 months whatever it may be on the bottle. That looks like it’s been open 5 years 😂
It's also probably to do with the FACT she puts drug store brands into more expensive brands bottles when they are empty! 100/% true.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Asking for a friend 😉😂
My 'friend' likes Rose Gallagher. Nice and simple every day make up and easy to do.

Edit I mean for tutorials. My friend just buys a mix of cheap and slightly less cheap products from Super Drug and Amazon,

Reactions: 10
Truff is right about one thing, I might not be truly happy right now; with a war going on, inflating prices, health worries as covid is still around… but like she says don’t worry about what others are doing. Don’t worry about us truff, your obsessive thoughts about the trolls must grind at you!

Reactions: 16

Asking for a friend 😉😂
Bloody spent ages writing this out and lost my page 🤣🤣
Right my lovely 💜

Affordable- catrice are amazing, their true skin foundation, concealer & powder, their hibiscus blush is my favourite, their clean ID bronzer is great as are their highlighters & mascaras, read the reviews on just my look & tati westbrook has videos on their foundation, as does Gemma from pampered wolf, she's uk based. That would be my drugstore full face, really Affordable but feels luxurious, so lots of nice forumulas and packaging, plus that blusher is favoured to my pat mcgrath and chanel ones, so I'd recommend that in every category.
Lips, I'd splash out, get a decent CT one, her forumlas are bomb, that or just a lovely tinted balm.

If you're splashing out, I'd recommend-
Lisa eldridge foundation for a satin finish or shisedo radiant lifting for a glowy luminous one. For a more matt finish maybe a nars and their concelar is bomb.
The nars pallettes for cheeks are insanely good, their highlighters aren't glittery, just fresh and glowy.
Bronzer CT, the big airbrush one or for cream the chanel one.
Mascara is so personal, I find nars, ct all smudge on me, my ultimate is the pat mcgrath darkstar, but it's £24 full price, so I'd wait for a sale or stick to loreal's miss hippie or roller lashes in waterproof.
Lips, Lisa eldridge, CT are lovely ones!
Eyebrows I'd go for benefit or refy.

The inky list have excellent skincare, the ordinary also aren't bad, neither brand are too expensive, if you're investing please invest in a SPF.

Eyeshadow pallette I hate CT eyeshadow and love natasha denona, who also does mini pans. Pat mcgrath if you're splashing out, but that's a huge price for an eyeshadow. Wait for sales.

Watch some pampered wolf or Charlotte holdcroft on YouTube if you can, they're both busy mums and have really amazing looks and are sweet youtubers.

The CT primer is lovely, it's so glowy, but if not that one I'd not bother in all honesty, just good skincare!

Have a read of reviews before you splash out, but they're what I'd recommend for my busy mum mates.

Mrs parsnip won't even let me pluck her brows 😒 I'd love some girly mates to talk about all this with, can ya tell 🤣🤣🤣 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Fancy laughing every time your kid has a tantrum. Teach her some boundaries and stop encouraging bad behaviour you bleeping idiot. She will be a little tit by the time she’s in school

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.