Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Two faces of parenthood

1. The heartbroken parents of Azalyia Cane announce their daughter has finally left for the angels.

2. Vile, self-centred Kate and Boj-job without Noa yet again and still complaining.
Not really sure that's a comparison I would personally make. Finding early parenthood hard and being a bit ignorant to what it entails doesn't mean they wouldn't feel the same if they were in a similar situation, which noone would wish on anyone.

Reactions: 107

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Gimme nights in with my kiddies over anything with anyone else. Before kids I existed, now I truly live.
With all due respect I think this comment is quite insensitive to those that cannot or chose not to have kids? Maybe even triggering for those struggling with infertility. A life can be truly lived either way, both paths are valid ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 60

misshydrangea

Absolutely hated Kate in Big Brother. Always thought she was the fakest woman of all time. She’s the epitome of a try hard ‘cool girl’.
Shocked to hear she’s had a baby. Someone that selfish shouldn’t bother. It’s not fair. I have chosen to be child free because I know it’s not in me to give my whole self to a baby. Not an easy decision but one that I’m proud of - any other decision would have been purely about societal pressure and recognising that takes strength - something this woman is entirely lacking.
So pleased others are finally seeing this twat for who she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Not really sure that's a comparison I would personally make. Finding early parenthood hard and being a bit ignorant to what it entails doesn't mean they wouldn't feel the same if they were in a similar situation, which noone would wish on anyone.
this.
That’s not a comparison that sits well with me at all.
Someone finding parenting hard and someone losing a child are completely different.
Christ, you could put a picture of the face I make at 7:05pm if my kid has the audacity to shout out to me when I’ve literally just taken my foot off the bottom stair after putting them to bed next to a picture of them and call my parenting out.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Octopies

Chatty Member
I’m 5 weeks post emergency c section (and I did a hypnobirthing course) and I’m here to say that the phrase aBdOmInAL bIrTH is incredibly twatty

Last edited:
Reactions: 46

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
No it doesn’t. The comparison was between 2 families, one who has been very loving and positive and one who has complained about every little thing. That’s doesn’t mean that the person who compared them thinks that Kate wouldn’t care if her baby died. That’s disgusting.
I find the whole comparison disgusting.
Parents with a healthy child act differently than parents with a terminally ill child - what a shock! I’m bowing out of the conversation regarding the grief of those parents and the loss of the baby, the use of them to make a point makes me want to go take a shower.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
That post just now of the before and after - GET YOUR DOGS AWAY FROM THAT BABY! FFS!

That Shirley is always licking. Licking her bits, them and I bet the baby - probably how Noa got the infected finger - yuk!

Note: Feel free to abuse away, in my opinion dogs should not be treated like humans nor allowed to lick babies :sick: :sick: it is disgusting and shockingly unhygienic :sick: :sick: and I will not reply nor back down on my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
But the comparaison is of parents with a healthy child, and parents with a terminally ill child.
If my in laws wanted my healthy children for a sleepover this weekend, I would have packed their trunkiebefore they finished asking the question.
If my child was terminally ill? Not a bloody chance.
We don’t know how either would have parented if the shoe was on the other foot.
It’s basically saying that they wouldn’t give a shit if their child died, because they spend time away from her.
i don’t get the need.

• Heart

RobinsHood

It's not off topic though? Many of us predicted Kate would go down the convenient 'Noa won't breastfeed anymore' route from the get go.
It is a bit though, personally I’m not here to hear about other people’s breastfeeding journeys, don’t mean to sound harsh but it’s getting a bit mumsnet 😬

• Heart
  • Haha

Hatefake

VIP Member
Did I read her story right? Doesn’t feel right leaving Noa sleeping in a separate room whilst she takes a shower but is ok leaving her to play crazy golf, spa, pub and at night with the night nurse?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
When they announced they were doing the mtv show I thought that was bad enough but didn’t think they would actually film the birth.
Just think of all the people that have died alone in hospitals this year but Kate was allowed a film crew into theatre for a bit of extra cash. Disgraceful.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Poptart

VIP Member
When my babies were newborns if I had the money to pay for help 3 times a week I would have got a home help person in to do the cleaning/washing/errands, that way I could just focus on the kids and not worry about the other jobs. Surely that's much better than giving someone else your baby over night when neither of you go out to work?!

Reactions: 38

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
People have become increasingly annoyed by Kate and Bojs constant moaning about just having to parent despite the fact they have a night nanny 3 times a week and they are both there 24/7 with no jobs. The night nanny which reportedly costs £140 a night (X3 so £440 a week) which Kate apparently pays for using her statutory maternity pay - really relatable. Not content with having 3 nights off a week they also left Noa with somebody else to play mini golf.

Kate likes to post pictures of her looking very slim so that all her comments can say how amazing she looks and how did she only just have a baby. If you say she is too skinny you will be publicly shamed whilst Kate humbly points out that she lost most of the weight ‘within 14 days’.

Kate has been using her platform to hit out at mum shamers and trolls, telling them to ‘be kind’ whilst posting their usernames publicly and causing her followers to pile on them, only removing her posts when her agent tells her to and thanking her followers for sticking up for her.

She still thinks saying ‘brilliaannnt’ is funny 🙄
Excellent round up of recent events there!

Not forgetting of course, the most bizarre piece of the puzzle....

On her nights off from being a Mother, Kate likes to get up around 4am/5am to relieve her boobs of the fresh supply of milk that has accumulated during the night. Instead of depositing the milk into her baby’s mouth (the baby who is downstairs with the hired help), she prefers to use a machine to replicate her baby’s mouth and deposit the milk into a bottle. The bottle is then given to someone else (probably the hired help) to give to her baby. Confused? You will be.

Reactions: 38

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
How odd. Why get a nanny if you’re not going to bed until midnight and then up speaking to your phone at 4am. I don’t get it.
I don’t think the purpose of the Nanny is so that she can get some rest, I think it’s more so that she can avoid the responsibility of being a Mother 3 times a week

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
Saw this on the front page and remember her from BB so had a nosey. This is 100% the issue with monetising your life. I imagine she thought she'd float about looking thin, with a cute little sleepy newborn which is possible, I guess, if you have a chill baby. But the reality is those first weeks are savage even if you have a easy baby, and hers seems like it's definitely not falling under 'easy'. And most people just quietly work through the 'this was a huge mistake, can I send her back' stage.
But you've monetised your life so suddenly you're insane with tiredness, wondering what you've done, posting mother's day love letters to your dogs and leaping out of a bush yelling about deodorant like a mad woman.

Moral of the story: get a real job, kids and you can enjoy maternity leave, in your pants, in peace

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
😥What us wrong with her ( &Boj)
What IS the point?
She’s awake pumping, she’s on story’s so..why are you not feeding your own baby.
I used to really like Kate but, her behaviour now is cunty!!😢😡

Reactions: 34

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
People have become increasingly annoyed by Kate and Bojs constant moaning about just having to parent despite the fact they have a night nanny 3 times a week and they are both there 24/7 with no jobs. The night nanny which reportedly costs £140 a night (X3 so £440 a week) which Kate apparently pays for using her statutory maternity pay - really relatable. Not content with having 3 nights off a week they also left Noa with somebody else to play mini golf.

Kate likes to post pictures of her looking very slim so that all her comments can say how amazing she looks and how did she only just have a baby. If you say she is too skinny you will be publicly shamed whilst Kate humbly points out that she lost most of the weight ‘within 14 days’.

Kate has been using her platform to hit out at mum shamers and trolls, telling them to ‘be kind’ whilst posting their usernames publicly and causing her followers to pile on them, only removing her posts when her agent tells her to and thanking her followers for sticking up for her.

She still thinks saying ‘brilliaannnt’ is funny 🙄

Reactions: 33

Cat87

VIP Member
Little Noa had her tongue cut yesterday and the night nanny’s with her last night.
I have to say now, how could they?

• Sad
Reactions: 33

sheleg

VIP Member
I hate to judge (jokes - I'm so fucking judgmental) but the idea of leaving my baby with someone else overnight makes me feel a bit sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

lalalanded

VIP Member
In a twist that absolutely no one saw coming, Noa hasn't got much interest in breastfeeding anymore due to a LOT of reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with Kate not feeding her three nights per week. No guys, this was all Noa's decision - she's ready to move on.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30