Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to judge (jokes - I'm so bleeping judgmental) but the idea of leaving my baby with someone else overnight makes me feel a bit sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why aren’t her management stepping in and telling her she is alienating herself from any follower who has ever been a parent?? She is not relatable to any Mother/Father with her complete unwillingness to do her job!

She’s already lost followers and the longer she continues to pay someone to Mother her child, the more followers she will lose.
I’m not a parent and I am utterly disgusted by her behaviour which is cold and disinterested in her baby. I honestly cannot get over how awful she seems.

Reactions: 20
What I don’t get about the before and after pictures is who is taking these supposedly candid shots of her pumping? Is this a job for the night nanny too? Or they’ve actually set up a tripod to take them themselves? Just such a weird thing to do. Their lives are ruled by getting content for Instagram (but she’s definitely not trying to be an influencer, she’s just sharing her life with her ‘friends’).
Someone said earlier that she wouldn’t have time to bath her dogs all the time now - cue stories of her bathing her dogs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m reading the thread and sat here thinking

“That would be me as a mother”

😬 I can relate so much - honestly I feel I’d be exactly the same. I love babies and think they’re cute but ugh I’m so ready to hand them back when they won’t stop crying or they puke. I much prefer animals. It’s been drummed into women than “it’s different when they’re yours” and that you’ll immediately feel a rush of love when you give birth. This IS NOT TRUE! I really do feel sorry for her and everyone judging her, she needs support.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why not go even further back to the night you were out in Ibiza with Jonathan Woodgate ey Kate. Pile of ❄ on table and J got so mamboed he broke a glass n smashed it in someones face! Cause like, your life was Soooo glam before!!

Gimme nights in with my kiddies over anything with anyone else. Before kids I existed, now I truly live.

And what is with him giving a bottle while she pumps!? Just feed your baby bottles and stop this pumping BS. Such a marter 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
How can she favour those dogs over her own daughter ... they are the most boring sad looking
Dogs I’ve ever seen ... to say the dogs are spoilt
Rotten and showered with attention they both look like an advertisement for the RSPCA there is no personality or fun in either of them dogs !

Reactions: 7
Gimme nights in with my kiddies over anything with anyone else. Before kids I existed, now I truly live.
With all due respect I think this comment is quite insensitive to those that cannot or chose not to have kids? Maybe even triggering for those struggling with infertility. A life can be truly lived either way, both paths are valid ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 60
How can she favour those dogs over her own daughter ... they are the most boring sad looking
Dogs I’ve ever seen ... to say the dogs are spoilt
Rotten and showered with attention they both look like an advertisement for the RSPCA there is no personality or fun in either of them dogs !
I agree, they are NOT cute.

Reactions: 3
I’m reading the thread and sat here thinking

“That would be me as a mother”

😬 I can relate so much - honestly I feel I’d be exactly the same. I love babies and think they’re cute but ugh I’m so ready to hand them back when they won’t stop crying or they puke. I much prefer animals. It’s been drummed into women than “it’s different when they’re yours” and that you’ll immediately feel a rush of love when you give birth. This IS NOT TRUE! I really do feel sorry for her and everyone judging her, she needs support.
So if you feel like that ( no judgment at all) would you choose to have a baby? If every fibre of your being had always been against it? Because that’s what she has done, Kate is a 40 yr old woman, she puts her life online, people will judge her.

Reactions: 10
I'm not into judging other mums, but she does choose to put it all out there, and presumably is at peace with how she's doing things, so it's not like she's trying her best and people are making unfair criticisms. She hasn't hidden using a night nanny either as some do, which again, not an issue that they aren't transparent but it is when they then harp on about trying to be relatable- at least she's honest, however jarring it is for many. I do think though fair play to her for pumping, it's evidently what she wants to do and it's is hard work, I'm sure when she is ready she will switch; imo BFing, pumping, combi feeding and formula feeding is all fab. I didn't bond for a while with my little one due to PND, I would have bitten the hand off of a night nurse tbh, but not just to lie in bed with my partner and laugh about it, does seem odd, probably not as unusual as some think though.

Reactions: 7
Oh I absolutely do judge her, yes. And that’s because I judge people who show crappy selfish behaviour. When you choose to bring a child into the world it’s your role to look after them. These two clearly feel too pained to tend to Noa. I mean how dare the baby disrupt their sleep and demand on off hourly attention throughout the day and night. Nah, they book a nanny three nights a week and dick about in that time. Like many others on here, she’s gone from being lovely to follow to sheer foul. Its uncomfortable to say but her behaviour just screams “ahhh I regret this but I’m stuck with her now.”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I genuinely feel sorry for you.
No, I genuinely pity you!

With all due respect I think this comment is quite insensitive to those that cannot or chose not to have kids? Maybe even triggering for those struggling with infertility. A life can be truly lived either way, both paths are valid ❤
I meant my life now in comparison. My kids are awesome and if I want to and prefer to spend time with them, so be it. Obviously my life before was awesome too, but memories are in the past and my kids are my present.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched today’s stories and my god how rude is she with the ice cream men! Has she ever heard of please!! I actually hate rudeness 😂

Reactions: 13
I assumed the poster meant their life personally? I lived before I had kids and I live now. I just live a very different life right now. I loved my old life, I love my new life. I don’t think they meant a life isn’t truly lived if you don’t have kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.