Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gilmoregirl18

Saw her post this morning about how a year ago the baby convos wouldn’t have been had - if noa is 12w, wouldn’t she have been pregnant this time last year roughly?!
Not yet I wouldn’t think, my baby is 10 weeks and I found out I was pregnant 21st June last year at 3 weeks.

Welshiewelsh

Chatty Member
I think we should leave the MIL and her eating habits out of this, she looks fine and some people just eat things differently. For example I’d much rather munch separately on raw carrots than have them cooked as part of a roast, doesn’t mean I have an eating disorder, I just prefer the taste and crunch of raw carrots by themselves. We can’t speculate simply from seeing the stories Kate posts.
but its ok to speculate about how kate is with Noa from seeing the stories kate posts? 🤦🏼‍♀️

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
I take it she isn’t expecting the four month sleep regression. Followed by teething. Siobhan, you’re re-hired.

new thread suggestion:

Kate Lawler #4 baby being a baby making me tired, homygosh no thanks, Night Nanny you’re re-hired!
Suggest change to OHMYCOD no thanks, to honour her 3.30am typos 🥴

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
I can’t get my head around this. I had a baby almost 3 years ago & didn’t tell anyone I had gone into labour (apart from my partner who was with me) until about 2 hours after the birth. It was my first baby & the precious time we had with her for those few hours was just wonderful and we would never get that back again.
I cannot imagine giving birth with a camera crew in the room - it’s so bizarre & intrusive.
It was an iPhone on a tripod according to Bob x

I understand what you mean. I think part of what riles me the most is that Kate had been advised by plenty to dress Noa more warmly but she's so obnoxious she just ignores it.
I'm sure your little one is lovely and thriving now. 😊

Just had a peep at Laura Whitmore and bloody hell, that baby's limbs are bright pink!
I suppose more clothing would have ruined the aesthetic for the gram 😒
Laura's baby could be pink cause she's still a newborn
There were, i think, two? times people felt Noa wasnt covered up enough. I mean.. Laura Whitmore had her baby out with legs & arms on show and her skin was all red. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just think its too strong to be claiming neglectful parenting, when Noa is clearly well, healthy and looked after.
My baby was pink/coloured for a few days when she first came out might not be jist if what she was wearing. Plus she might of just been outside just to take the picture