Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so, Siobhan is leaving them soon.. Just as Kate prepares to go back to work!? So all the hard work of sleepless nights could possibly have been behind them. Now, Noa is going to be like wtf, who are these useless morons and they will be back to square one.

Brilllllliant idea guys!! If I was like them and didn't want to care for my own child, I would nave waited to be useless when I was back at work and actually needed the sleep. Not during the precious bonding time of the first weeks. They are in for a rude awakening 🤯🤣

Says 5-6 months after C-section on the Post Partum Reformer Pilates website.
Yeah those ab movements are 100% not suitable for someone 11 weeks post surgery. Shame on the trainer allowing her, they are just after the 💸💷 afrer being locked down.

She said herself she hasn't exercised for a year but yet is doing a new type of exercise!? She wants to be superwoman, but actually looking quite the opposite as a mother especially.

Reactions: 17
I really think there is something wrong with this woman.

Kate's baby had yet another procedure for her tongue-tie yesterday. Afterward the poor baby girl was understandably sore and grizzly; but instead of comforting her child through the night Kate went to bed to have a laugh with Boj-job and left her daughter with the night nanny.

How vile. How cold. How wrong.

1619858652791.png

Reactions: 25
I don’t understand who she’s trying to appeal to. If you pump it’s the worst of both worlds, pumping is a ball ache and washing bottles is boring. She’s not feeding anymore, she’s not talking about different formulas and jumping on the insta kendamil fad atm. She’s not even pumping to give her baby bm after tongue tie struggles, she’s doing it so the paid help can feed her while she stays up late being a dick

Reactions: 11
This is a genuine question, why fix the tounge tie issue and still continue to express rather than breast feed? Does the tounge tie issue effect bottle feeding too?

Reactions: 6
Breastfeeding her last night straight after the tongue tie procedure would have been so so comforting to little Noa. It’s not just about feeding, the comfort they get is out of this world. But instead, she chooses to stay up late talking and pumps at 4am.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
This is a genuine question, why fix the tounge tie issue and still continue to express rather than breast feed? Does the tounge tie issue effect bottle feeding too?
It can do.
tbf my little one had a tongue tie snip. She cried for about 2 minutes then you wouldn’t know anything had happened since. They do need to be monitored though. It could be that she got Siobhan in so someone was awake all night to monitor her. In my case I stayed awake until about 3am then mum who’d slept earlier took over while I got a sleep so they could have done it between the two of them but it could be that reason

Reactions: 1
She’s completely tone deaf, those stories about their before and after Noah life! And the bloody nanny when the baby needs mums love after a tongue tie have make me so sad

Reactions: 7
It can cause all sorts of problems tbf, speech issues etc

Reactions: 5
Anyone watch the latest episode of Celeb Bumps? in the hospital Kate announced (loudly) WE'RE GETTING TO GO HOME! and Boj said "you've just scared her " (meaning Noa). Why is she so LOUD?

That post just now of the before and after - GET YOUR DOGS AWAY FROM THAT BABY! FFS!

That Shirley is always licking. Licking her bits, them and I bet the baby - probably how Noa got the infected finger - yuk!

Note: Feel free to abuse away, in my opinion dogs should not be treated like humans nor allowed to lick babies :sick: :sick: it is disgusting and shockingly unhygienic :sick: :sick: and I will not reply nor back down on my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That post just now of the before and after - GET YOUR DOGS AWAY FROM THAT BABY! FFS!

That Shirley is always licking. Licking her bits, them and I bet the baby - probably how Noa got the infected finger - yuk!

Note: Feel free to abuse away, in my opinion dogs should not be treated like humans nor allowed to lick babies :sick: :sick: it is disgusting and shockingly unhygienic :sick: :sick: and I will not reply nor back down on my opinion.
I’m a massive massive dog lover and even I find that gross. Babies immune systems are not strong enough for the germs dogs have in their mouths. As you say they constantly lick their bits (and each other’s probably!)

Reactions: 13

Massive dog lover & owner
That’s said, I agree with you 💯

Agree. I’m sure that Shirley rolls around in fox tit quite often as I remember thinking she won’t have time to constantly bath the dogs when she has a newborn.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Jeez where is the shame in an epidural? I hate this supposed badge of honour for a woman who refuses all pain relief. Woo hoo. Well done. Why do we have to be martyrs? If it's your choice then fine but to hide in shame because you chose pain relief is lunacy. It doesn't make you less of a person for deciding not to just tolerate the pain. Women have enough thrown at them without having an unhelpful narrative that child birth should be done without pain relief. To reiterate, if it is your choice then fine, but to feel ashamed because of this narrative is really damaging. It isn't a competition.

I'd had quite the journey with loss before finally reaching a full term pregnancy and planned CS (baby was breech).
Exactly this! Nobody hands out medals at the end of you only manage labour with gas and air. Woohoo to you!

Reactions: 13
If one of the dogs was ill or had a medical procedure and needed looked after in the night do you reckon she would pay a vet nurse to do it so they could sleep? I think not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Little Noa had her tongue cut yesterday and the night nanny’s with her last night.
I have to say now, how could they?
This! I am absolutely for doing whatever you need to do to survive newborn days, but they are not so exhausted that they go straight to bed when the night nannie gets there, they joke about how funny it is staying up ( it’s not) then say we stayed up until midnight chatting with the nannie and Noa was upset as she has had another tongues in cut! Poor little darling, needs comfort and those two selfish pricks can’t be arsed to give her any. She really should never have had a baby and he needs to step up and be the main caregiver, he wanted her.

I love dogs but mi e was never allowed to lick or be that close when newborn. As the baby got older she’d walk by and try to lick the top of her head🤷‍♀️ I’d tell her no. I agree. I think that’s how Noah’s finger probably did get infected. She can have the dogs up in her room and look after them but not her baby. 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She really is deluded. Thinks she's on par with other parents who are up with their babies at night, and who must watch her stories thinking she's a selfish twit. The only reason they have a night nanny is so they don't have to spend time with noa. It's got nothing to do with Kate being tired or needing to sleep. It's clear she wants to lose the calories by pumping breast milk but doesn't want to be anywhere near her newborn to feed her at night. Imagine having 2 dogs in your bedroom and your vulnerable newborn fobbed off to a stranger. Utterly utterly selfish.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I found the life before and life now pics to be really off putting, I dunno why, it just doesn't sit right with me......really really odd.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.