Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread was getting too long, here’s a new one ...
Thanks to ... ohhhhh MEEEEE @LoonyLeopard with the most liked from the thread suggestions (couldn’t actually fit the whole title in so have adapted it 😆

Anyone fancy doing a Recap???

Reactions: 11
People have become increasingly annoyed by Kate and Bojs constant moaning about just having to parent despite the fact they have a night nanny 3 times a week and they are both there 24/7 with no jobs. The night nanny which reportedly costs £140 a night (X3 so £440 a week) which Kate apparently pays for using her statutory maternity pay - really relatable. Not content with having 3 nights off a week they also left Noa with somebody else to play mini golf.

Kate likes to post pictures of her looking very slim so that all her comments can say how amazing she looks and how did she only just have a baby. If you say she is too skinny you will be publicly shamed whilst Kate humbly points out that she lost most of the weight ‘within 14 days’.

Kate has been using her platform to hit out at mum shamers and trolls, telling them to ‘be kind’ whilst posting their usernames publicly and causing her followers to pile on them, only removing her posts when her agent tells her to and thanking her followers for sticking up for her.

She still thinks saying ‘brilliaannnt’ is funny 🙄

Reactions: 33
Also that she regularly stories about Noa refusing the boob. Yet the acknowledgement that Noa is subject to pass the parcel three whole nights a week with the nanny hasn’t been correlated.

Reactions: 24
People have become increasingly annoyed by Kate and Bojs constant moaning about just having to parent despite the fact they have a night nanny 3 times a week and they are both there 24/7 with no jobs. The night nanny which reportedly costs £140 a night (X3 so £440 a week) which Kate apparently pays for using her statutory maternity pay - really relatable. Not content with having 3 nights off a week they also left Noa with somebody else to play mini golf.

Kate likes to post pictures of her looking very slim so that all her comments can say how amazing she looks and how did she only just have a baby. If you say she is too skinny you will be publicly shamed whilst Kate humbly points out that she lost most of the weight ‘within 14 days’.

Kate has been using her platform to hit out at mum shamers and trolls, telling them to ‘be kind’ whilst posting their usernames publicly and causing her followers to pile on them, only removing her posts when her agent tells her to and thanking her followers for sticking up for her.

She still thinks saying ‘brilliaannnt’ is funny 🙄
Excellent round up of recent events there!

Not forgetting of course, the most bizarre piece of the puzzle....

On her nights off from being a Mother, Kate likes to get up around 4am/5am to relieve her boobs of the fresh supply of milk that has accumulated during the night. Instead of depositing the milk into her baby’s mouth (the baby who is downstairs with the hired help), she prefers to use a machine to replicate her baby’s mouth and deposit the milk into a bottle. The bottle is then given to someone else (probably the hired help) to give to her baby. Confused? You will be.

Reactions: 38
Two faces of parenthood

1. The heartbroken parents of Azalyia Cane announce their daughter has finally left for the angels.

2. Vile, self-centred Kate and Boj-job without Noa yet again and still complaining.
Not really sure that's a comparison I would personally make. Finding early parenthood hard and being a bit ignorant to what it entails doesn't mean they wouldn't feel the same if they were in a similar situation, which noone would wish on anyone.

Reactions: 107
Not really sure that's a comparison I would personally make. Finding early parenthood hard and being a bit ignorant to what it entails doesn't mean they wouldn't feel the same if they were in a similar situation, which noone would wish on anyone.
Listen, it is quite clear Kate does not want to be around her child. Yeah, she loves her but doesn't want to put in the effort. My point is even if Azalyia had been healthy her parents would not have treated her the way Kate and Nob treat their child. Azalyia was cherished and Noa is an annoyance.

Edited to add: Not that any of my comments are laying the blame on poor Noa x

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Noa refused the boob so she gave formula? What does she do with all the milk she pumps?!
I don’t think she cares what happens to the milk as long as the calories are leaving her body. Let’s not forget that is the main focus here - getting back to being BB Winner Kate and not a Mum.

Reactions: 13
I don't know how she has the bollocks to put up a post about Azaylia. Maybe now she should think herself lucky and not see Noa as a burden! Maybe now she will get up for her baby and get rid of the silly night nanny. BE A MUM KATE! Night feeds included! Disgusting human beings her and that prick of a boyfriend! She doesn't have the right to say that poor baby's name after how she has behaved!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Unlike many young newborns, Noa is and has been gorgeous since she was born. I feel so sad for her.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely hated Kate in Big Brother. Always thought she was the fakest woman of all time. She’s the epitome of a try hard ‘cool girl’.
Shocked to hear she’s had a baby. Someone that selfish shouldn’t bother. It’s not fair. I have chosen to be child free because I know it’s not in me to give my whole self to a baby. Not an easy decision but one that I’m proud of - any other decision would have been purely about societal pressure and recognising that takes strength - something this woman is entirely lacking.
So pleased others are finally seeing this twit for who she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Let’s be real, she has only posted about Azaylia so she has been seen to have posted something. She has not mentioned anything about her before and I highly doubt she wouldn’t have heard about her before now. If she has only just heard about her I hope it makes her realise how lucky she is to have a happy healthy baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
this.
That’s not a comparison that sits well with me at all.
Someone finding parenting hard and someone losing a child are completely different.
Christ, you could put a picture of the face I make at 7:05pm if my kid has the audacity to shout out to me when I’ve literally just taken my foot off the bottom stair after putting them to bed next to a picture of them and call my parenting out.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Noa is so sweet, I’m not sure what the hell they were expecting with a newborn, but with two adults at home then surely they could cope! I’m all for buying in/asking for help, but I do find it odd that Boj hasn’t stood up to take the mantle for a bit while Kate adjusts to everything. if you are that shattered go to bleeping bed as soon as the night nannie is there, not piss about like five year olds. I think Kate did it to please him, but in reality she loved her life and resents it being turned upside Down.

Reactions: 17
Having a night nanny for a newborn is a complete waste of money when there are two adults at home 24/7 who can share the load.
Having a night nanny when you're both at work full time and have a teething one year old and have had about 10 hours sleep in 4 nights is an excellent use of money!
And Kate, because we know you read here, your statutory maternity pay per week does not even cover one night of your night nanny let alone the 3 you've been having, so don't pretend it does!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Noa is so sweet, I’m not sure what the hell they were expecting with a newborn, but with two adults at home then surely they could cope! I’m all for buying in/asking for help, but I do find it odd that Boj hasn’t stood up to take the mantle for a bit while Kate adjusts to everything. if you are that shattered go to bleeping bed as soon as the night nannie is there, not piss about like five year olds. I think Kate did it to please him, but in reality she loved her life and resents it being turned upside Down.
But she isn't that knackered. She's disinterested in her child. That here is the problem. Kate made no secret of not wanting a child and this is what happens when you have a baby for someone else. It doesn't work.

this.
That’s not a comparison that sits well with me at all.
Someone finding parenting hard and someone losing a child are completely different.
Christ, you could put a picture of the face I make at 7:05pm if my kid has the audacity to shout out to me when I’ve literally just taken my foot off the bottom stair after putting them to bed next to a picture of them and call my parenting out.
Actually, the photos I posted where not of Kate parenting and that is the point.

Reactions: 10
But she isn't that knackered. She's disinterested in her child. That here is the problem. Kate made no secret of not wanting a child and this is what happens when you have a baby for someone else. It doesn't work.

Actually, the photos I posted where not of Kate parenting and that is the point.
I complain about aspects of parenting sometimes.
Doesn’t make me a tit parent.
I know I’m lucky to have my children, and I know that there are millions of people that would absolutely love the opportunity to be able to complain about the things that I complain about.
That doesn’t change the fact that sometimes I’m not down for being 100% on it.
We see what she shows us. Yes, she seems to have a lot of time away from Noa, and it’s not the route I went down, but loads of people do choose that. I know of people who bottle fed from the off, which enabled them to have their baby stay overnight at their grandparents house right from the off. There are people who are up for a night out a fortnight after they give birth.
Are we labelling them tit too?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.