Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the mtv clip Boj says “you just know Noa is her everything” REALLY?? How can she be when she is palmed off 3 nights a week?!? I do not know a single parent that has done this.

Way back when Kate had Noa I commented that the film crew were in the hospital with them. I was absolutely scolded for the very suggestion of that during these covid times.

I was bloody right though!View attachment 549925
Absolutely disgraceful that this was allowed to happen.
Kate lied in that case as she said Boj had to wait outside. Or she is saying he AND the film crew were only allowed in at the last minute.

SERIOUSLY HOW AND WHY DID AN NHS HOSPITAL ALLOW THIS?!?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Way back when Kate had Noa I commented that the film crew were in the hospital with them. I was absolutely scolded for the very suggestion of that during these covid times.

The very fact that she’s saying ‘feels like a lifetime ago’ shows how much she’s hated every minute of it so far. And sending a virtual hug to all new parents??? Some people actually LOVE it Kate and they feel like time has flown because they’ve enjoyed it so much!

Reactions: 6
Omg did not know the birth was filmed. What are they like?

I remember Vogue and Spencer did the same and had a film crew there when she was in labour. It was just so intrusive and hard to watch.

Reactions: 3
Omg did not know the birth was filmed. What are they like?

I remember Vogue and Spencer did the same and had a film crew there when she was in labour. It was just so intrusive and hard to watch.
OMG I remember that!! Then she wish she hadn’t cos she didn’t want everyone to know she’d had the epidural 😂 So she’s still never spoke about the birth of Gigi and I’m sure she’s been asked 1000 times if she had another epidural ....question always dodged!

Reactions: 4
When they announced they were doing the mtv show I thought that was bad enough but didn’t think they would actually film the birth.
Just think of all the people that have died alone in hospitals this year but Kate was allowed a film crew into theatre for a bit of extra cash. Disgraceful.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
OK, midwives and health professionals would have to consent but it's horrible pressure on them to have a birth filmed. It really isn't fair.

When they announced they were doing the mtv show I thought that was bad enough but didn’t think they would actually film the birth.
Just think of all the people that have died alone in hospitals this year but Kate was allowed a film crew into theatre for a bit of extra cash. Disgraceful.
My thoughts exactly

Reactions: 10
I really don't like the birth of a baby being used for financial gain for her parents. Her parents may have chosen to be in the spotlight of Z list fame but little Noa hasn't.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
They are currently filming a tv show in a maternity hospital here in Ireland. Afaik they are just using cameras planted around the rooms in delivery suite.
There was uproar as the visiting times are v restrictive still. We honestly didn't care about me going to appointments alone. But seeing my husband for 2 hours a day in postnatal ward was so bad. The days are long but the evenings and nights are even longer when alone.

So maybe, just maybe there may have been a planted camera!? I mean I doubt it 🙄 It is a bloody joke!!

It makes me sad that they had a film crew at the birth. My partner had an hour with us until he got sent on his way when our daughter was born 6 months ago! He didn’t get to come to any scans or appointments (except one Growth scan at the end when you couldn’t see a thing as baby was all squashed)
There were so many woman who had to do everything alone (massive hats off to you all) so I’m glad my partner was able to be at the birth but to have a film crew there makes me feel so pissed off!

• Sad
Reactions: 15

I thought it was obvious the film crew was there, Charlotte Dawson has been going on about how amazing it was to have it filmed. Imagine you can’t see your family but say it’s for filming and suddenly you can. Like Marnie Simpson and her birthday party for her 1 year old with about 40 people. It’s ok, it’s for filming!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Are we sure there was an actual film crew there though, and not just cameras set up?
I’d be interested to know. I assumed film crews in hospitals during a pandemic would be completely off the cards?? It’s maddening if it has been allowed, when there’s all those people in hospital with no visitors allowed. My mum goes for chemo every week and me and my sister would love to keep her company but can’t because of covid. If these desperate wannabes are allowed MTV crews in to film their births then that just absolutely takes the piss 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I watched her “Budapest” highlight last night and feck me she is so irritating in it not to mention has the phone in Bojs dads face every five minutes, wired isn’t the word.

Edited to add and a whole highlight of her just saying “brilliant” 🙄
She's so desperate for attention. That whole spoon in the nutribullet thing was obviously staged too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry, but if they have had a film crew in the delivery room then I’m disgusted. Thousands of people have had to die alone without loved ones there to hold their hands. So many having to say goodbye over FaceTime, if at all. This is just so wrong.

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry, but if they have had a film crew in the delivery room then I’m disgusted. Thousands of people have had to die alone without loved ones there to hold their hands. So many having to say goodbye over FaceTime, if at all. This is just so wrong.
Apparently not
It was an iPhone on a tripod

I saw Boy answer that question to someone on insta

I’d be very surprised if a film crew had been allowed in. All of the other couples seemed to film their births themselves.

Reactions: 5
God her caption on her latest post really says it all doesn't it. She writes as if having a newborn is a horrific ordeal, not one of the most special times in your life to cherish.

• Sad
I can’t get my head around this. I had a baby almost 3 years ago & didn’t tell anyone I had gone into labour (apart from my partner who was with me) until about 2 hours after the birth. It was my first baby & the precious time we had with her for those few hours was just wonderful and we would never get that back again.
I cannot imagine giving birth with a camera crew in the room - it’s so bizarre & intrusive.

Reactions: 7
I can’t get my head around this. I had a baby almost 3 years ago & didn’t tell anyone I had gone into labour (apart from my partner who was with me) until about 2 hours after the birth. It was my first baby & the precious time we had with her for those few hours was just wonderful and we would never get that back again.
I cannot imagine giving birth with a camera crew in the room - it’s so bizarre & intrusive.
It was an iPhone on a tripod according to Bob x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.