Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be wide of the mark here but she went to the pub yesterday for her birthday and.................. took the dogs but not the baby?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I wouldnt care if someone called my partner unattractive because he's attractive to me.
It's tragic that she cares so much what people think of her when she's a 41 year old nobody. Do you Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cretin is really offensive and ableist as cretinism is an actual medical condition
Wow thank you for posting this as I had no idea. I’ve googled and now will ensure I don’t use that word (which I admit I have used regularly in the past as I thought it was just a funny insult)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That post of Bodge with the not handsome caption would have actually been amusing if she hadn’t have used the word cretin. She’s more offended by someone saying Bodge isn’t handsome than she is by people saying she’s a rubbish mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That deodorant / soap company should find someone else to advertise.
I'd be less inclined to buy something with Kate bigging it up in such a SHOUTY UNFUNNY WAY.
It's like that awful Safe Style guy who used to shout YA BUY ONE, YA GET ONE FREE when advertising double glazing. I used to switch off when it came on the TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why was she in her garden borders for the deodorant advert? I actually like that deodorant but won't buy it again. Blah.

Reactions: 8
Saw this on the front page and remember her from BB so had a nosey. This is 100% the issue with monetising your life. I imagine she thought she'd float about looking thin, with a cute little sleepy newborn which is possible, I guess, if you have a chill baby. But the reality is those first weeks are savage even if you have a easy baby, and hers seems like it's definitely not falling under 'easy'. And most people just quietly work through the 'this was a huge mistake, can I send her back' stage.
But you've monetised your life so suddenly you're insane with tiredness, wondering what you've done, posting mother's day love letters to your dogs and leaping out of a bush yelling about deodorant like a mad woman.

Moral of the story: get a real job, kids and you can enjoy maternity leave, in your pants, in peace

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Cretin is really offensive and ableist as cretinism is an actual medical condition
Agree that it’s a horrible word, but there’s no way that “cretinism” is still used as a diagnosis, precisely because it’s offensive (rather like Down’s syndrome was commonly known as “mongolism”).

Saw this on the front page and remember her from BB so had a nosey. This is 100% the issue with monetising your life. I imagine she thought she'd float about looking thin, with a cute little sleepy newborn which is possible, I guess, if you have a chill baby. But the reality is those first weeks are savage even if you have a easy baby, and hers seems like it's definitely not falling under 'easy'. And most people just quietly work through the 'this was a huge mistake, can I send her back' stage.
But you've monetised your life so suddenly you're insane with tiredness, wondering what you've done, posting mother's day love letters to your dogs and leaping out of a bush yelling about deodorant like a mad woman.

Moral of the story: get a real job, kids and you can enjoy maternity leave, in your pants, in peace
Could not have put it better myself!

Reactions: 6
That deodorant / soap company should find someone else to advertise.
I'd be less inclined to buy something with Kate bigging it up in such a SHOUTY UNFUNNY WAY.
It's like that awful Safe Style guy who used to shout YA BUY ONE, YA GET ONE FREE when advertising double glazing. I used to switch off when it came on the TV.
She also never gets time for a shower so it’s wasted on her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok ok she thought the feeds would have stopped by now...... in the words of Kate....ooohhhh myyyyy GOSH 😂😂😂 I bloody wish hun 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Ok ok she thought the feeds would have stopped by now...... in the words of Kate....ooohhhh myyyyy GOSH 😂😂😂 I bloody wish hun 🥴
Obviously been reading here. She is trying SO HARD to show how much she loves Noa and enjoys being her parent. I don't buy it but I hope she is being true. The night nanny hasn't been mentioned for a while and she almost certainly had her to care for Noa on her birthday, again she has learned that poncing about gloating didn't make anyone think she was cool. The deo ad? No comment.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.