Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fmf17

Chatty Member
It got to me when she said along the lines of “noa was fine when the night nanny turned up and gave her a bottle and some snuggles”. I would be mortified and heartbroken if some one else done that for my child when it’s engrained within me that I am the one feeding and giving cuddles not any one else. Such a strange set up

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Howdy

VIP Member
Doula is there and they went to bed at midnight. 🙄 Then she does a story pumping and asking how all the other mums and dads up at that time are doing. The little one had her frenulum cut yesterday, surely this is a night you'd be there for your baba if she was up in the night. She is such a sweet little baby she makes my ovaries explode and I'm one and done 😂

• Sad
  • Wow

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Sorry to go against popular opinion but I think the dogs are lovely, we have a Border Terrier so I have a soft spot for Baxter 😊

• Heart

MmmB777

VIP Member
I just can’t deal with the stupidity in not realising that how she treats Noa is playing a part in her bf success 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s literally letting a stranger bottle feed her all night. A stranger that is no doubt soft and loving. And then in the day she gets this horrendous shouty bint that clearly sees sitting and feeding her as mechanical and a hassle. Skin to skin, proper support, no bottle confusion... calming, cuddling, gazing into each other’s eyes as you feed, those quiet moments you have just together. It’s all so special. Is she really so stupid that she can’t see the links. She doesn’t want to breastfeed, I think that’s obvious. It’s just such a shitty narrative to put out there too- like look at my fussy difficult baby, it’s breastfeedings fault 🙃🙃🙃 it’s not.
That poor poor baby, honestly I just think she must be so confused. At that age she doesn’t even know she’s not just a part of her mummy’s body still. Urgh. She needs to understand the days are long but the years are short. You never get this bit back, nothing really compares. And you think those long nights are hard... this is the easy bit 🥴 they’re so special at this age, taking things in, responding to you, learning to smile. It’s magical!!! Now if you’re not finding it special and magical- keep it the fuck off social media because that is the legacy for your poor daughter. To go and see she was treated as nothing but a pain!! She already has plenty to tell her you weren’t really keen on the idea of having her and now the whole narrative confirms it- I hope they’re saving for her therapy as she gets older.

• Heart

Clairyboo

Lol god help me then . I’m 51 and full time mum and home educator to our 8 year old daughter. We had an older child but lost him to suicide at 15, almost 3 years ago...... I’ll be in my 60s when she’s a teen and sure I won’t be alone on here with that x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Come on Kate, give your twin sister some cash to get some work done. They look completely different! Her sister looks so rough and haggard
Sort yourself out. Your comment is out of order and you’ve clearly just posted it to be a dick. Wind your neck in.

• Heart
I really think there is something wrong with this woman.

Kate's baby had yet another procedure for her tongue-tie yesterday. Afterward the poor baby girl was understandably sore and grizzly; but instead of comforting her child through the night Kate went to bed to have a laugh with Boj-job and left her daughter with the night nanny.

How vile. How cold. How wrong.

1619858652791.png

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
On the mtv clip Boj says “you just know Noa is her everything” REALLY?? How can she be when she is palmed off 3 nights a week?!? I do not know a single parent that has done this.

Way back when Kate had Noa I commented that the film crew were in the hospital with them. I was absolutely scolded for the very suggestion of that during these covid times.

I was bloody right though!View attachment 549925
Absolutely disgraceful that this was allowed to happen.
Kate lied in that case as she said Boj had to wait outside. Or she is saying he AND the film crew were only allowed in at the last minute.

SERIOUSLY HOW AND WHY DID AN NHS HOSPITAL ALLOW THIS?!?!

• Sad
  • Angry

lalalanded

VIP Member
She's had a pedicure, head massage and drinks with her friends. She has a nigh nanny three times a week. She went out golfing with Boj while his mum babysat. How is the poor dear coping?????

• Haha

Snooper82

My mum had a terrible pregnancy with me, back in the mid 70s when things were very different to now. Apparently I was a “difficult” baby too. My mother was 24 when she had me and to this day our relationship is fractured and she still likes to remind me of the bad times she had. I’m an only child and have been in therapy for a long time to address the issues that have come from this. Always felt inadequate and like I’m not good enough, low self esteem The damage from being reminded what a pain in the ass you were as a baby/child can run deep and affect you for life. I’m living breathing proof. This isn’t a looking for sympathy post, I now know it wasn’t my fault and probably isn’t my mothers either but still, she needs to think before constantly running that child down, PND or not.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hollybush

Chatty Member
How many times does she want to tell us she’s unshowered with unbrushed teeth? We literally don’t give two shits.
She’s bone idle!!!
I see Bojs mum is round eating a whole plate of green beans... they are all fucking weird!!!

• Haha

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I'm at a loss..

This video cringes me out more than it probably should. Does anyone watch This Country?! The way Kate sings this song reminds me so much of the way Kerry and Kurtan sing ‘Mr Perkins is a prick’.
If no one gets this reference I’m going to look a fool 😂

• Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She really is deluded. Thinks she's on par with other parents who are up with their babies at night, and who must watch her stories thinking she's a selfish twat. The only reason they have a night nanny is so they don't have to spend time with noa. It's got nothing to do with Kate being tired or needing to sleep. It's clear she wants to lose the calories by pumping breast milk but doesn't want to be anywhere near her newborn to feed her at night. Imagine having 2 dogs in your bedroom and your vulnerable newborn fobbed off to a stranger. Utterly utterly selfish.

• Sad

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
and that’s absolutely fine and logical - but she’s not working full time is she? I guess she’s doing content now which I wasn’t on mat leave
Sorry but I can't help but feel this opinion His particularly old fashioned. Her not working full time doesn't mean she should automatically start doing everything, especially the jobs Boj has always done. My partner does the cooking and I'm also about to have a baby and I'm not suddenly going to make all the dinners or treat him like a second child just because I won't be going out to work for a while. I'll be doing plenty of other things! Everyone lives their lives differently but I personally don't think that both partners contributing to running the household in 2021 despite one being on maternity leave is that shocking or worthy of criticism.

• Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
However the baby ends up coming from womb to the world is fine.
Boob or bottle - so long as the baby is fed it’s fine.
Want to privately pay for a night nanny - it’s also fine.
I genuinely believe a happy mum in part leads to a happy baby.
What is not fine is plastering your baby all over Insta, cashing in on the guaranteed engagement it brings.
It’s obvious to all Kate is struggling with bonding and adapting to motherhood -you get one shot at this. Put your phone down,find some help and start enjoying that beautiful girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

quinzel

VIP Member
Hold the front page! Father looks after his child - shocker! Well actually in this case that’s quite legit

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
Depression, PND or otherwise, is debilitating. There is no way any of us can truly predict how we would act in the depths of depression. Sometimes reaching out is the hardest thing to do.
When PND is severe, many women do not even realise they are unwell. Many genuinely believe their child and family would be better off without them. It's not 'wallowing' - it is very real, very dangerous and shouldn't be written off. Would you tell a drug addict 'just say no'?

• Heart

Treesy19

VIP Member
Also that she regularly stories about Noa refusing the boob. Yet the acknowledgement that Noa is subject to pass the parcel three whole nights a week with the nanny hasn’t been correlated.