Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
The lion the witch an the size of a built in wardrobe
They remind me of that sound “iv been picked on 3 times today….look at the fucking size of them”
I also can’t believe there are humans willing to mate with them but then I’d rather have my lady garden sewn shut before I’d want sazzys fella to touch me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

goldie341

VIP Member
Apparently Dan’s found someone new already. How the hell do these people move on quicker than I can make a pot noodle??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Did she honestly say Dan came home from work as a mechanic with filthy hands 🙈😫 she has the filthiest nails an lays in bed all day I don’t know how she dares

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Puts her live title as "upset"

Someone's asks why she's upset.

"I'm not. I don't want to talk about it and cause drama"

😂😂😂
I'm on sazzys live, karinas name is filtered out. So clearly sazzy is having none of it. Karina is always the common denominator. If you are reading this Karina, you are the problem. You are the reason why you have no friends. You've pushed Dan away, now sazzy who was the only person who defended you even when you were in the wrong which 99.9% of the time you were. You are going to end up a lonely lonely person. Sazzy got married and you didn't even go to that. If my best friend was getting married nothing would keep me away. You are such a toxic distraught human being and i hope that everyone sees you for the fucking gross person you are. Go change your top, learn to smoke and clean your nails you tramp.

Is it real this time?😂😂😂
I think so, sazzy has filtered her name out and won't even talk about her

Puts her live title as "upset"

Someone's asks why she's upset.

"I'm not. I don't want to talk about it and cause drama"

😂😂😂
Grrrr she's so passive agresswi just want to slap her silly

• Heart
Reactions: 13

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Best I could come up with for the thread title as we needed one quick and there hadn’t really been any suggestions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Hoping the police come and get me soon because the thought of a locked room by myself away from the kids, hubby, dog, bird, hamster, rabbit, washing, cooking, dusting, hoovering, gardening sounds absolutely heavenly!

• Haha

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Her video saying she rang the hospitals and her mate wasn’t there is a loud of BS…they wouldn’t tell you anything about any patient over the phone unless you where family I rang about my nephew an they weren’t allowed to even tell me if he had been there she just constantly lies
P.s ya dad belongs on a register an I don’t mean a school one even though he’d like that

• Haha

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
Snapped my neck running to this thread, haven’t been here for a minute but as soon as baldymort appeared on my fyp I HOWLED. She is so unhinged, looks ten times worse now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Did anyone catch what Dan said that's pissed her off? All I saw was her kicking off saying it was out of order

Nevermind just seen a comment..
He said she didn't need a filter of a beard and mustache when she's already for a mustache and sideburns 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Thought karina/Nona/jazzy/jackanory storyteller said she couldn’t leave the house the other week because she’s that anxious an depressed but can show off making noises at people through a fence in a park I’d of loved someone to of bounced a poo bag off her head

Reactions: 11