Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SC11

VIP Member
If she puts her house up for sale, I might have to book a viewing just to take a look at the filth pit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

TruthandLies

She’s offering herself on her latest tiktok if anyone’s interested😍😍😍😍

Thinks she’s preggo, bald, dirty nails and never washes. Your dream girl😍

• Haha

JustADiamond

I can’t, there are no words 🙈😱 the toenails, the hair…wow

Attachments

• Sick

Kissinger

The way she’s said she’s shaving her hair because her mum had cancer, doesn’t sit right with me.

I completely understand that people shave their hair in support of/to raise money for cancer, I fully applaud those people, truly amazing. However, this is CLEARLY being done for attention. The fact she’s said herself the other day she’s only doing it because her hair is so damaged. Now she’s using cancer as the reason.
She will never ever change. Forever lying about things that no normal person would lie about.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Apparently she said the hospital have offered her a wheelchair. Well for starters she doesn't go anywhere. And surely the hospital would be encouraging her to lose weight and keep mobile. Using a wheelchair will just make her worse because she isn't moving at all. She said she is fat because she is disabled with bad knees. No you have bad knees because you are fat. Sick of people playing the vulnerable card too, to deflect from them just being a complete c***. Saying we are bullying a vulnerable adult. She isn't as vulnerable as she makes out.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I can't even watch her dad's videos. It makes me feel so uncomfortable. She looks like a vulnerable women and her dad. They all seem to have something not quite right with them. Like they are inbred Did she actually tattoo herself??

She's on live now saying that the guy she went on a date with has told her he wants nothing to do with her and has blocked her 😬 she said she feels like she's just been used for a shag... God im sorry but that bloke must've been pretty desperate 😂😂 imagine that turning up as your date

• Haha
  • Sick

lkp

VIP Member
it'll all come out in the end.
Innocent people have been accused for things they've not done due to your actions! Take responsibility and own up to who you are.
the whole point of tattle life is your allowed to remain anonymous.
i get that it’s not fair that innocent people are getting blamed.
however, if people are going to go around pointing fingers and blaming everyone. that’s their own problem.

nothing that has been said on here is a lie.
so i don’t get why everyone is so up in arms about who is who.

lkp

VIP Member
she’s such a good friend that she can’t go to sazzys wedding
because dans working and she can’t afford to go on her own.
so she’s getting her a wedding present ‘because that’s what you do when you can’t go to someone’s wedding. you show your appreciation’

you also buy them a gift when you go as well😂

but also. the weddings in june.
if your that good of a friend. dan would take the day off?

Reactions: 9
She's got to be well over 30 stone at this point.

My Sister used to be 28 stone (She's now lost a lot of weight)
And she was nowhere near her size. Not even close
And for someone so young - she won't make thirty. I'm by no means small (I'm a size 20) but she is really really big. Now if she was a lovely person, genuine, friendly, i doubt anyone would even mention how big she is. But she's a horrible person. Vindictive, spiteful, looks like she hasn't washed in weeks and has the manners of a troll. She hasn't got any redeeming qualities. And she's losing followers too.

Disneylove2012

As she’s reading here. I just want to say what a disgrace she is. Starting with lying about loosing babies and domestic violence and ending with the begging and taunting people. The way she treats Dan is atrocious and I hope he sees sense and leaves her sooner rather than later. The disgusting way she taunts those that don’t agree with her vile ways! Everyone is wrong in the world of karina. She has serious social/physiological issues that need resolving away from social media! The only thing she will ever be famous for is being a lying manipulative fraudulent POS

mommofthree

Chatty Member
Now they think Toms the sidekick, sorry but Tom can barely string a sentence together let alone come up with some sort of mastermind game 🙄

• Haha

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
Ngl I have a skinhead 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have a weird gene defect from birth where my hair won’t grow long, falls out at a certain length and is like baby hair it’s that thin so I shaved it about 3 years ago and now wear wigs unless it’s boiling 😂 but the way she’s like making it a big deal and sazzy is like “SHES AN INSPIRATION” she’s bald? Like have u never seen a bald girl? We exist and I ain’t an inspiration bc I’m bald 🙄😂

lkp

VIP Member
nooooo!!
i’ve just seen her video saying she will find out who dolly dimpl is!😂😂😂

nothing else said.
this will be her life goal/purpose now!

i hope she post videos with all her clues so we can play along too (not that i care who is who)
is it gonna be like masked singer or take me out?
‘tattle lifer. reveal yourself’😂😂

i’m crying😂😂😂

• Haha