Karinamainwaring3 #5 The Liar, The Witch and The Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m working all week so someone pleaseeeee keep an eye out for Dans live! Thank you muchly fellow tattlers!! Xo

Reactions: 5
She thinks she's famous 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why tf do people gift her constantly?!
I don't know how much she gets from each one but the one she was just gifted is around £25!

Standing peeling potatoes and she needs someone to take over so she can have a sit down and a drink 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bless him for asking people not to send gifts - that’s not what he’s there for.

Reactions: 2
Bless him, everyone was commenting lovely things and he was so shy about them:( he seems so sweet, I hope he’s happy now he’s away from her :)

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen Sazzys "professional " wedding photos? Was it a photographer from wish?? I wouldn't be happy having professional photos with a trampoline in the background, some of them are just terrible. Also, she is a lot bigger than I thought. Her dress didn't do much for her. Can you imagine Karina on the photos? She would have completely ruined them with her shaved head look!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen Sazzys "professional " wedding photos? Was it a photographer from wish?? I wouldn't be happy having professional photos with a trampoline in the background, some of them are just terrible. Also, she is a lot bigger than I thought. Her dress didn't do much for her. Can you imagine Karina on the photos? She would have completely ruined them with her shaved head look!
Where’s the pics at??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.