Karinamainwaring3 #5 The Liar, The Witch and The Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she waddles because of her flabby belly down by her knees 🤮 also notice she couldn’t stand still doing the sprite challenge because I bet the weight was killing her legs and feet.

Reactions: 1
I think her account has been banned she has no profile pic and she can’t receive messages due to many violations 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dan seems really nice, he keeps asking people not to bring up the cats or Karina but of course people do. He's saying no gifts he actually went off live to switch the gift option off he seems like a nice guy glad he's shot of her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was just coming here to post this haha

Has she fallen out with Tracy?
Yeah her and Tracy fell out a while ago, can’t remember what it was about though🤣🤣🤣

Is she still friends with the other girl? Charl or whatever her name is?
No they fell out because charl was having a hard time in her personal life (something to do with her mum I believe) and Karina didn’t give two shits and never checked to see if she was okay, so charl ditched her. Can’t say I blame her

Reactions: 2
Molly is grim burping like a woman on karinas live right now and karinas just got herself a double box of jafa cakes to munch on the fat 🐄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.