Karinamainwaring3 #5 The Liar, The Witch and The Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to be fuming that she only got 4k likes on her shaved head reveal video. 😅
Wasn’t the million she was expecting.

Reactions: 3
Snapped my neck running to this thread, haven’t been here for a minute but as soon as baldymort appeared on my fyp I HOWLED. She is so unhinged, looks ten times worse now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone catch what Dan said that's pissed her off? All I saw was her kicking off saying it was out of order

Nevermind just seen a comment..
He said she didn't need a filter of a beard and mustache when she's already for a mustache and sideburns 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Nah she’s pissed me off now. Telling everyone in her live that she did it because her mum had cancer and she wants everyone to see that anyone can be beautiful. bleeping bullshitter, it’s all for attention and the reason she was using earlier was “because it was so damaged”. But now she’s feeling sorry for herself she’s making tit up and wanted all the sympathy. I can’t get over how bleeping stupid people on tiktok are to believe all her shite😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Dan was savage 😂😂 don't need a filter she will be crying tomorrow hes hit her you watch cos he taken the piss out of her on live ..

Reactions: 2
Dan was savage 😂😂 don't need a filter she will be crying tomorrow hes hit her you watch cos he taken the piss out of her on live ..
watch it be that he actually slapped/tapped her slap head for a giggle and she’ll class it as he full on hit her!

watch it be that he actually slapped/tapped her slap head for a giggle and she’ll class it as he full on hit her!
I got that screen recorded so she can’t lie 🥰 she laughed afterwards 😜

Also the comments were horrific saying if she’s being abused to do a peace sign, then people saying oh he’s reading the comments so she can’t, asking if he hits her or abuses her and saying no wonder she’s on live all day so he won’t beat her because people will see it 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
she’s having a Britney 2007 moment , honestly someone should look into her mental state at the moment

she’s having a Britney 2007 moment , honestly someone should look into her mental state at the moment
honestly why did she randomly shave it , she said last week she can’t wait for it to grow out , and now it’s completely shaved off , normally people have buzz cuts but this is completely shaved and it doesn’t look right especially when she shaves her full head but leaves her beard , i have pcos so i know about the excessive hair growth and i know she gets trolled for it so i know people are gonna say something, but why give too reasons for shving your head as if your backtracking on the first reason

Reactions: 1
I got that screen recorded so she can’t lie 🥰 she laughed afterwards 😜

Also the comments were horrific saying if she’s being abused to do a peace sign, then people saying oh he’s reading the comments so she can’t, asking if he hits her or abuses her and saying no wonder she’s on live all day so he won’t beat her because people will see it 🙄🙄🙄
I was raging at those comments, people like that don't deserve to use the Internet when they go around attacking innocent people for a joke. Karina is an absolute disgrace and Dan needs to ditch that vile and hideous beached whale🐳🐳🐳

Reactions: 5
Ngl I have a skinhead 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have a weird gene defect from birth where my hair won’t grow long, falls out at a certain length and is like baby hair it’s that thin so I shaved it about 3 years ago and now wear wigs unless it’s boiling 😂 but the way she’s like making it a big deal and sazzy is like “SHES AN INSPIRATION” she’s bald? Like have u never seen a bald girl? We exist and I ain’t an inspiration bc I’m bald 🙄😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.