Karinamainwaring3 #5 The Liar, The Witch and The Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on live now saying that the guy she went on a date with has told her he wants nothing to do with her and has blocked her ๐Ÿ˜ฌ she said she feels like she's just been used for a shag... God im sorry but that bloke must've been pretty desperate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ imagine that turning up as your date

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Sheโ€™s done this so many times, I donโ€™t know how people can still stick up for her - itโ€™s literally all just for attention๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ convenient how itโ€™s the day after sazzys wedding too? Someone else getting too much attention Karina?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Also love how she was fine until he โ€œtext herโ€ and said he didnโ€™t wanna see her again or whatever and then she decided that she could be pregnant? Donโ€™t meet up with randoms and have unprotected sex with them then. Itโ€™s not rocket science๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 1
Someone just said happy pride month in her comments and she went โ€œis it pride month?โ€ ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Where did she meet the ginger guy? Was it tinder? I can't imagine anyone matching with her. You know her Adoptive Dad, why does he surround himself with people who have special needs? It's a bit strange and creepy.

Reactions: 5
Sheโ€™s offering herself on her latest tiktok if anyoneโ€™s interested๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thinks sheโ€™s preggo, bald, dirty nails and never washes. Your dream girl๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently Danโ€™s found someone new already. How the hell do these people move on quicker than I can make a pot noodle??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Apparently Danโ€™s found someone new already. How the hell do these people move on quicker than I can make a pot noodle??
I always wonder this.
I get it's not all about looks. But it's not like they've got the personality either ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Itโ€™s because they have absolutely no standards whatsoever and will go out with anyone who shows them any interest.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.