Karinamainwaring3 #5 The Liar, The Witch and The Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's in bed with him on live! He sounds like a right knob head!! Wtf...I can't actually believe what I've just seen. She needs locking up for her own safety. He sounds like he has just escaped from the local prison.
I wonder if she shaved her legs and chin for him?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She's in bed with him on live! He sounds like a right knob head!! Wtf...I can't actually believe what I've just seen. She needs locking up for her own safety. He sounds like he has just escaped from the local prison.
I wonder if she shaved her legs and chin for him?
I keep missing all the good stuff omg!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am lucky enough not to suffer with anxiety, so forgive me if this is wrong, but how can she just go on a date after being in a relationship for 4 years and barely leaving the house, and then go on to bring the guy back!!? The thought of dating again fills me with fear, where has this confidence come from? It doesn’t match up with the image she portrays 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I am lucky enough not to suffer with anxiety, so forgive me if this is wrong, but how can she just go on a date after being in a relationship for 4 years and barely leaving the house, and then go on to bring the guy back!!? The thought of dating again fills me with fear, where has this confidence come from? It doesn’t match up with the image she portrays 🤷🏽‍♀️
It's revenge, trying to make her ex jealous.

It's revenge, trying to make her ex jealous.
I get that, but she says she has anxiety and can’t leave the house, but to pair that with meeting someone new, going on a date which is so scary for anyone who doesn’t suffer with anxiety, and then bring him back, it’s just madness

Reactions: 2
I get that, but she says she has anxiety and can’t leave the house, but to pair that with meeting someone new, going on a date which is so scary for anyone who doesn’t suffer with anxiety, and then bring him back, it’s just madness
She's a silly girl, she could be putting herself in danger.I think I might be blocked

Reactions: 2
I missed last nights action 😫 anyone get any screenshots/clips or more detailed low down?

Reactions: 5
She’s live, singing and “dressed up” - I’m assuming for sazzys wedding💀💀
duck me she’s so big!! She’s gunna be bed bound before long🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 1
You know what, she actually looks okay in that dress she has on - at least she’s changed out of her pyjamas. But man, the shaved head was a mistake. And like others have said, I’m very surprised she’s even mobile.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.