Karinamainwaring3 #5 The Liar, The Witch and The Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on live slagging Dan off🙄 what’s the point? Clearly trying to start more drama, as usual😒 she looks like an obese microphone with that hair💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t watch when she’s on with Molly she irritates the fcuk out of me loves the sound of her own voice and is not funny at all as much as she tries to be

Reactions: 5
Molly annoys me with all her "Aww bless ya" "aww bless" "aww bless awww"
Constantly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I stopped watching Karina when she fell out with everyone and got new mods. Then her new accli t came up on my fyp, that Molly does my bleeping nut in, she's a goon just like Karina. Please tell me you all have seen her new 'vidjeo' of her in a swimsuit? What in the 600lb life did I watch, she can't even lift her legs. Fml 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she honestly say Dan came home from work as a mechanic with filthy hands 🙈😫 she has the filthiest nails an lays in bed all day I don’t know how she dares

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn’t realise he’s a mechanic. I bet his colleagues took the complete out of him knowing that fat mess (nothing wrong with being fat, but there’s a lot of things wrong with that heffa) was waiting for him at home! Poor guy.

Reactions: 4
That Molly is going to chase everyone away, she wont shut up and let anyone else speak.

Why does Karina keep showing us her tongue it makes me honk.

Reactions: 7
Omg what a song his own daughter added a song to prove it 🫣🤣🤣🤣
I've been working this evening and I couldn't get that bloody song out my head after seeing that , then my mind started going into overdrive because its from 50 shades of grey, they've got one haven't they , they've got a red room , Karina in her sexy red swimsuit strutting in there every night 🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.