Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
Sazzy we know you still look here, we just wanna say well done 👌 you’ve done best for you. Go and enjoy married life you deserve it

• Heart
Reactions: 8

justlurking2345

VIP Member
All trying to say they didn’t know who Leah was?! I find that hard to believe from people who spend 99% of their time on tiktok? You’re all just a bunch of fucking c**ts. You’re always spouting be kind and then someone who is genuinely ill and wants to join to talk and you’re calling her a prick? And then when she joined you all start backtracking. Go get in the fucking sea you massive fucking arseholes. All of this is for attention, you were losing views, likes and followers and needed to do something to become “relevant” again and you knew last time it got loads of views (just because people are laughing at you by the way, not because they like you). Get a fucking life and stop being a c**t. Just when I thought I couldn’t hate her anymore, she goes and does this.

And sazzy you stupid bint, saying if she was trying to look ill then she’d be laid in bed?! She does that all the time anyway and people who are genuinely ill don’t always just have to lay in bed. Get fucking educated before trying to speak about something. Go get bean to flick your bean you miserable little twat.

hiphiphoray

Apparently her and dan had a massive falling out last night, they were single for 30 minutes, so ofcourse The first thing she does is update her tiktok bio and post a video that she’s leaving lol 🤣 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Nah she’s pissed me off now. Telling everyone in her live that she did it because her mum had cancer and she wants everyone to see that anyone can be beautiful. Fucking bullshitter, it’s all for attention and the reason she was using earlier was “because it was so damaged”. But now she’s feeling sorry for herself she’s making shit up and wanted all the sympathy. I can’t get over how fucking stupid people on tiktok are to believe all her shite😡😡😡

• Angry

SC11

VIP Member
Bloody hell she is absolutely massive. Like wow...she is never going to loose that weight. What a waste of a life. How does she wipe her arse?

• Haha

Melodyxo

Hey all! I took some time off socials as it was frying my brain. I see Karina is still stuffing her fat gob and dying her hair... ahhhh it's good to be back.

Karina, if you read this... FUCK OFF YOU MESS 😁🤘🏼

• Haha

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Why have I never watched her YouTube Chanel
10 things to know about me…brace yourself for her list…
She loves to cook from scratch
She loves the body shop an smelling nice
She’s loves making herself look presentable
She loves walking 🥹
She loves the nail shop
Is she pranking people at this point, it’s also crazy how much weight she has put on in the last year

• Haha
  • Wow

WhatABore

VIP Member
Puts her live title as "upset"

Someone's asks why she's upset.

"I'm not. I don't want to talk about it and cause drama"

😂😂😂

• Haha

Dollydimpl

I will find out who dolly dimple is 🙄. Noone will guess as to who I am. Perhaps I'm a male? Perhaps I'm female! Perhaps I'm a secret spy. Perhaps I'm a mod of hers 😂. One thing though I'm not Mel, Charl ,Josh , Tracey, Nathan, Erica or Lissy.
So keep guessing I'm waiting on hearing from the police. 🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟

• Haha

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Dans probably scared to leave because last time she said he broke her jaw, the way she grabbed her phone like look guys he’s going through my stuff ya live with him! Dan mate leave there’s more to life than that manipulative lying lazy scumbag