Karinamainwaring3 #5 The Liar, The Witch and The Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t actually watched the whole of that video because it was bleeping unbearable but my fiancΓ© just told me to watch it and KARINAS DAD SAYS THAT KARINA IS THE SAME AGE AS JESS (his wife) SHE IS 26!!!!!! What the duck🀯🀯🀯🀯

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I hadn’t actually watched the whole of that video because it was bleeping unbearable but my fiancΓ© just told me to watch it and KARINAS DAD SAYS THAT KARINA IS THE SAME AGE AS JESS (his wife) SHE IS 26!!!!!! What the duck🀯🀯🀯🀯
Yeah! He says Karina brought her home one day & then she ended up staying now they’re married

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
How come there's no comments on their videos? Because it doesn't say the comments are off and still gives you the option to add one?

Reactions: 1
Yeah! He says Karina brought her home one day & then she ended up staying now they’re married
I know, it’s bleeping weird?! I wanna know if Karina’s been lying about her age or whether her dad just doesn’t know how old she isπŸ€”πŸ˜‚

How come there's no comments on their videos? Because it doesn't say the comments are off and still gives you the option to add one?
I always find that weird as well, I don’t get it

Reactions: 2
Think it has to be approved by the mod to post. Karina is the mod and obviously she’s lazy af so no wonder there’s no comments

• Haha
I just can't with the videos of her stroking her head with her filthy nails and giving herself the eye

Reactions: 2
I can't even watch her dad's videos. It makes me feel so uncomfortable. She looks like a vulnerable women and her dad. They all seem to have something not quite right with them. Like they are inbred Did she actually tattoo herself??

Reactions: 10
Puts her live title as "upset"

Someone's asks why she's upset.

"I'm not. I don't want to talk about it and cause drama"

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She honestly winds me up if I saw her on the street I’d have to tell her what I think 🫣🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm on sazzys live, karinas name is filtered out. So clearly sazzy is having none of it. Karina is always the common denominator. If you are reading this Karina, you are the problem. You are the reason why you have no friends. You've pushed Dan away, now sazzy who was the only person who defended you even when you were in the wrong which 99.9% of the time you were. You are going to end up a lonely lonely person. Sazzy got married and you didn't even go to that. If my best friend was getting married nothing would keep me away. You are such a toxic distraught human being and i hope that everyone sees you for the bleeping gross person you are. Go change your top, learn to smoke and clean your nails you woman.

Is it real this time?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I think so, sazzy has filtered her name out and won't even talk about her

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Grrrr she's so passive agresswi just want to slap her silly

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.