Karinamainwaring3 #5 The Liar, The Witch and The Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's asking for a Lion gift and she'll shave her eyebrows.
That's like £500.

Is it bad I'm thinking she's shaved it to wear them to be able to convince people she has cancer for attention?
No I think that's the idea sadly, a lot of people were commenting the same thing

Reactions: 2
She can't stick to her own lies, she said she was shaving it off due to trolls and that she over bleached it. Now it's to show everyone is beautiful and that her mum had cancer 🥴🥴 #sidfromtoystory #2007britney

P.s MOLLY YOU'RE AN ENABLER NOT A FRIEND OR SUPPORTIVE PERSON, GET TO duck 💀

Reactions: 5
She can't stick to her own lies, she said she was shaving it off due to trolls and that she over bleached it. Now it's to show everyone is beautiful and that her mum had cancer 🥴🥴 #sidfromtoystory #2007britney

P.s MOLLY YOU'RE AN ENABLER NOT A FRIEND OR SUPPORTIVE PERSON, GET TO duck 💀
2007 Britney from Wish

Reactions: 2
What's the point in these 'battles' I always see her doing?
Is it just to get people to send gifts? 🤔

Reactions: 3
She has done this before .... she will now be asking for money for wigs her sister has shaved head aswell

potatoes are going to sprout from under her nails soon. They make me feel so sick, and then when she realised she had food on her fingers so sucked it off. Omg. She must have an iron stomach 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
What the hell does she look like stick her in a brown suit and she would look like a jacket spud, poor Dan how could you lay next to that. I can’t believe my eyes I honestly didn’t think it could get worse then this happened

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the hell does she look like stick her in a brown suit and she would look like a jacket spud, poor Dan how could you lay next to that. I can’t believe my eyes I honestly didn’t think it could get worse then this happened
I was watching it literally screaming "Omg shaving your bleeping..... Oh too late" 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.