Karinamainwaring3 #5 The Liar, The Witch and The Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her video saying she rang the hospitals and her mate wasn’t there is a loud of BS…they wouldn’t tell you anything about any patient over the phone unless you where family I rang about my nephew an they weren’t allowed to even tell me if he had been there she just constantly lies
P.s ya dad belongs on a register an I don’t mean a school one even though he’d like that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her video saying she rang the hospitals and her mate wasn’t there is a loud of BS…they wouldn’t tell you anything about any patient over the phone unless you where family I rang about my nephew an they weren’t allowed to even tell me if he had been there she just constantly lies
She is just pure drama and honestly how she doesn’t get abuse in the street when she does go out is beyond me cus I wouldn’t be able to help myself the amount of lies she’s spouted 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is just pure drama and honestly how she doesn’t get abuse in the street when she does go out is beyond me cus I wouldn’t be able to help myself the amount of lies she’s spouted 🤣🤣🤣
She’s so cocky but she would absolutely skid her knickers if confronted in public

• Haha
Same.. so annoying switching between accounts 👀 😂
I know right? 😂😂

P.s ya dad belongs on a register an I don’t mean a school one even though he’d like that
She talks so much tit. The hospital wouldn't even tell me how my dad was because I'm not next of kin.
He does, i wonder if they live near a school 😂

What is she doing that's dangerous?
I haven't been watching.
But also? "performed by professionals"? 😂😂

Also every time molly is on there and I see it, she's burping.
How often is she burping out loud? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is she doing that's dangerous?
I haven't been watching.
But also? "performed by professionals"? 😂😂

Also every time molly is on there and I see it, she's burping.
How often is she burping out loud? 😂
I know we've all said it but I really cannot stand that Molly. Such an attention seeker and common as duck. Has anyone watched the videos on her account? She literally does the same stupid facial expression on every single one of her videos (and there are hundreds of videos!)

Reactions: 6
I know we've all said it but I really cannot stand that Molly. Such an attention seeker and common as duck. Has anyone watched the videos on her account? She literally does the same stupid facial expression on every single one of her videos (and there are hundreds of videos!)
Your profile pic I’m dead🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I mean, I'm pretty common but you'll never find me belching on a live stream. I'd be mortified!

U seen her latest video?? #pittypartyforkarina
Has it been deleted? Or was it the dinner vidjo?

• Haha
She's tattooing herself again on live 🙄 she looks filthy, I wonder how long before it gets infected

I saw that too! Molly is flat out encouraging her. If she was a friend she would tell her to stop, surely
Totally agree! But at the same time Karina is doing it too herself and if somebody disagreed with her she’d be like “It’s my body you know so yeah” 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.