Karinamainwaring3 #5 The Liar, The Witch and The Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its got to be a joke surely? No one is that immature? It's one of their stupid jokes!
I do think it’s real cus I saw her talking about it in her comments before they got deleted sazzy called her a blobby in a text 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also why has dolly off here gone so quiet anyone no?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do think it’s real cus I saw her talking about it in her comments before they got deleted sazzy called her a blobby in a text 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also why has dolly off here gone so quiet anyone no?
I do think it's real. I was in the live. Sazzy did not look impressed. She's well shot of karina

Reactions: 1
I've just watched it. Karina is an immature pathetic individual. I'm not a huge fan of sazzy but she's well shot of her
I’m the same karina is toxic and she will always have a new influx of friends because she’s a c u n t and has no respect or trust for anyone and believes the crap people spout! She will be live soon trying to gain sympathy she deserves everything she gets!!

Reactions: 3
Sazzy, first of all Congratulations i hear you got married. You done the best thing regards Karina.
I hardly watch her anymore.

Reactions: 3
Sazzy we know you still look here, we just wanna say well done 👌 you’ve done best for you. Go and enjoy married life you deserve it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her sister in law or whoever came into her rooks said “did you post this???” And Karina was like “no?!?” And then she said “your account must of been hacked” Ohhhh I love the ☕

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.