Karinamainwaring3 #5 The Liar, The Witch and The Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay it’s been like two hours since she shaved her head… has she bothered too clean the bed yet? How is she not really itchy if there’s hair everywhere!

Reactions: 3
She's asking for a Lion gift and she'll shave her eyebrows.
That's like £500.

Is it bad I'm thinking she's shaved it to wear them to be able to convince people she has cancer for attention?
That was exactly my first thought. I think that’s exactly what she’s going to do. She is disgusting and those two on with her are just as vile for supporting this car crash.

Reactions: 2
Someone randomly joined the live and OH my god 😬😂
“Karina how’s your beard” goodbye 😭😂

Oh god now Leah the young girl battling cancer wants to join and I hope she goes question her 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ryan’s in her live! This guy is. So two faced I’ve seen him also kissing CLAs arse then slagging her off in someone else’s live

Reactions: 1
All trying to say they didn’t know who Leah was?! I find that hard to believe from people who spend 99% of their time on tiktok? You’re all just a bunch of bleeping c**ts. You’re always spouting be kind and then someone who is genuinely ill and wants to join to talk and you’re calling her a prick? And then when she joined you all start backtracking. Go get in the bleeping sea you massive bleeping arseholes. All of this is for attention, you were losing views, likes and followers and needed to do something to become “relevant” again and you knew last time it got loads of views (just because people are laughing at you by the way, not because they like you). Get a bleeping life and stop being a c**t. Just when I thought I couldn’t dislike her anymore, she goes and does this.

And sazzy you stupid bint, saying if she was trying to look ill then she’d be laid in bed?! She does that all the time anyway and people who are genuinely ill don’t always just have to lay in bed. Get bleeping educated before trying to speak about something. Go get bean to flick your bean you miserable little twit.

Reactions: 8
All trying to say they didn’t know who Leah was?! I find that hard to believe from people who spend 99% of their time on tiktok? You’re all just a bunch of bleeping c**ts. You’re always spouting be kind and then someone who is genuinely ill and wants to join to talk and you’re calling her a prick? And then when she joined you all start backtracking. Go get in the bleeping sea you massive bleeping arseholes. All of this is for attention, you were losing views, likes and followers and needed to do something to become “relevant” again and you knew last time it got loads of views (just because people are laughing at you by the way, not because they like you). Get a bleeping life and stop being a c**t. Just when I thought I couldn’t dislike her anymore, she goes and does this.

And sazzy you stupid bint, saying if she was trying to look ill then she’d be laid in bed?! She does that all the time anyway and people who are genuinely ill don’t always just have to lay in bed. Get bleeping educated before trying to speak about something. Go get bean to flick your bean you miserable little twit.
Oh I heard that sazzy was saying she was a troll

• Angry
Sazzy givin it mouth as to why Karina shaved her hair 😂 mate you didn’t know about it till earlier 3k people knew before you did

Reactions: 5
I'm still waiting for sazzy to prove she didn't say knees 😂 sazzy is 1 that's using karina for gifts n clout she just as bad way she talks to kari a at times

no.
why does she have a bandana on?
she’s got no hair to push back?!
either that or her heads cold!

also. sorry.
but if your going to sit there in bed. with a bald head. and a bandana on.
as horrible as it is. people will assume you have cancer.
unfortunately that’s the reality of the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She looks absolutely hideous!! She looks like a thumb. How the hell can Dan get in bed with that? She looks like a right twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's asking for a Lion gift and she'll shave her eyebrows.
That's like £500.

Is it bad I'm thinking she's shaved it to wear them to be able to convince people she has cancer for attention?
Hi new to karina threads normally on radfords pages,came here to say exact same.she will love will love attention that this brings.im new to ticktock so only started following her when she used when she used film her foods,tbh didn't mind her then but since discovered alot of lies she's told and I don't understand what are lives for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.