Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MammyWalsh

So some pre-requisites to commenting on the MLM #bossbabes thread in homage to those darling PMD’s 😂 because well it’s a cult you know, not a pyramid scheme!
1) you must refer to each other as ‘Queens’
2) you must make a video of yourself drinking from a champagne/Prosecco fluke clinking with your fellow ‘Queens’ with what is clearly water 💧 and congratulating yourself on ‘smashing’ another target
3) you must post one motivational diatribe on this thread
4) lastly we are all now BEST FRIENDS ( despite having never met each other) and yes you have to shout it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SaintLeo

VIP Member
I was thinking that like how is a morning cuddle time consuming 😂😂😂😂😂
Erm, hello! Have you seen Dan. Who wouldn’t want to waste time cuddling that! 😂😂

it’s just the fact that she’s putting cuddling into a structure/to do list that got me. Same with putting on clothes. That’s not a task!!

Also who wakes up and clears their inbox before cuddling? “Dan, I have responded to all my emails. We may now cuddle before we make the bed and put on gym clothes.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

SaintLeo

VIP Member
13. Get Botox, acrylic nails and hair extensions while also posting about how amazing your “magic beans” capsules are for hair, skin and nails.
14. At the end of the month post that “OMG the team chat is GOING OFF” alongside screen shots of totally genuine (honest) messages from your team saying what they’re spending their “juicy” wages on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

SaintLeo

VIP Member
So some pre-requisites to commenting on the MLM #bossbabes thread in homage to those darling PMD’s 😂 because well it’s a cult you know, not a pyramid scheme!
2) you must make a video of yourself drinking from a champagne/Prosecco fluke clinking with your fellow ‘Queens’ with what is clearly water 💧 and congratulating yourself on ‘smashing’ another target
4) lastly we are all now BEST FRIENDS ( despite having never met each other) and yes you have to shout it!
OMG Queens! I’m so excited that this thread’s been started so I can chat with all my BEST FRIENDS! Remember, you have the same amount of hours in a day as Beyoncé. Commenting on here can fit in the nooks and crannies of your day which gives you time freedom girls. I’m so excited to be on this journey with you all. #bossbabes

(Did I do it right?! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

loubylou50

VIP Member
And not forgetting:
5) if I can do it, you can do it
6) every month of the year is a chapter of your journey 🙄
7) endless sharing of generic google images of luxury cars / designer handbags / fancy 1000 calorie milkshakes which bare no resemblance to JP crap!
8) before & after photos shot in different light, different clothes, different pose, one breathing out and one sucking in to your ribs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Delphinimperial

Nahh not Harriet sharing more anti-vaxxer Covid denier propaganda :mad:

310F037C-B423-471A-BEF9-6D01FA336F96.png

Had to say something! Of course I didn’t mean the bit about joining Juice Plus 😂

And a few minutes later, I’m blocked 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

katetotheparty86

I didn't think he was manly enough to even have sex until they announced this pregnancy. I deffo reckon they are lights off an 3 mins of missionary kinda people.

• Haha
  • Wow

laughing

VIP Member
9. You can work from your phone
10. Remember, you are doing this for your babies

• Haha

MammyWalsh

Confirmation Harriet is reading here… surprise surprise her Twitter has been deleted. Don’t worry Harry I screenshotted the lot of them & I’ll continue to post them Harriet Aldridge XXY .. here’s another.. out with her mum who she called mama Jude back then.. both body shaming innocent people just going about their day.. the same people she wants to mentor now… 🤔🤔🤔

Confirmation Harriet is reading here… surprise surprise her Twitter has been deleted. Don’t worry Harry I screenshotted the lot of them & I’ll continue to post them Harriet Aldridge XXY .. here’s another.. out with her mum who she called mama Jude back then.. both body shaming innocent people just going about their day.. the same people she wants to mentor now… 🤔🤔🤔
You just know she’s actually seething right now 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I had to unfollow Harriet. She is insufferable with all this baby shite. It's literally the size of a pea and she's got a full on nursery on the go already, silly cunt.

• Haha

Chatty Member
Which part of my post was unfactual? I'm happy to edit it, if I have said something unfactual.
The part where I said the jab was brand new?
The part where I said the jab has no long term research?
The part where I said the full safety data isn't available yet?
The part where I said that covid is killing a minuscule percentage of the population?
The part where I said covid hits elderly, overweight and those with underlying (mostly metabolic) health issues hardest
Or the part where I said harry isn't overweight or elderly and so I don't blame her for not wanting to take the jab when she's pregnant?

Not sure where I said something which was so bad you felt the need to "expose" yourself as an intensive care Dr?

Oh 100% and I said I don't blame her for not getting it while pregnant but I don't feel she should be influencing her audience on it.
1. mRNA vaccines aren’t new. mRNA was discovered in the 60s and vaccine trials started in 1994.
2. See answer number 1.
3. Less than 1% of those jabbed in Europe had a reported reaction. 100% of those were reported in the Daily Mail.
4. 5.4 million deaths is equal to the entire population of Scotland, just under twice the population of Wales and almost 3 times the population of Northern Ireland.
5. I work in a hospital where I’ve watched more young, fit, healthy and unvaccinated people seek treatment for COVID than those who’ve been vaccinated in the last 3 months.
6. She planned her pregnancy, she could’ve planned a vaccine prior to this to ensure she is as well protected as possible during her pregnancy. Especially since she continues to gallivant round the country eating in restaurants where she may develop food poisoning. 🙂

I’m glad you’ve had your vaccine but don’t belittle the significance that COVID has had on the world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

loubylou50

VIP Member
I really wish someone in the know would pop up on here to spill the tea about what’s happened between Lauren Roberts and all the other girls - she doesn’t seem to hang out with any of them any more really, and she’s on holiday now (again) with some random girl I’ve never seen tagged before. I can’t remember the last time she was shown hanging out with Olivia, Carly Peace or Natalie Young and they were all in each other’s pockets at one point! I can’t work out who’s fallen out with who! 🙈🤣

katetotheparty86

Dan will be over the moon its a girl coz he wouldn't have a clue how to raise a boy. Does he even have any guy friends coz i never see him with any? Always hanging out with Harriets friends like the gay best mate.

• Haha
Why does Dan Aldridge wear really tight trousers. Then he does that pervy thing of always sticking his hand or hands in the pockets to flatten the front part, so his Crotch area appears more bulging. :LOL: What’s with the non stop posting of wedding photos. Its literally all they have, so pathetic. Every time they don’t make a Juice Plus sale that day its ‘Oh well, let’s post a pic of us in our wedding outfits AGAIN.’ They’re like creepy adult toddlers.

• Haha

MammyWalsh

Food poisoning is preventable for the most part if you’re careful with what you’re eating. But being uncareful with your food in pregnancy = ok

Not wanting to subject your unborn child to a brand new jab which hasn’t been fully tested yet, nor has the full safety data been released to protect you from a disease which kills a minuscule percentage of the population, mostly which are old, overweight or have an underlying health condition when you yourself fall into non of those categories = Not ok.

turn off the bbc love.
Seriously? You said that. I’m going expose myself..I’m a doctor. Yes I’m on here, but really? And the worst kind of dr for you juicy.. I’m the gal that deals with the ducking difficult decisions.. so I safe you or your baby.. do I come to resus in a&e and safe your bloke from his motor bike accident,. Do I save the kid from his awful laceration at 18 months who’s ‘ uncle’ let’s man abuse him all night then let’s them move to another house so we at the hospital don’t realise how much blood he’s lost.. and I have to resuscitate & see his mother howl like a wild animal,. So please juicy.. tell me why we all have different lovely life’s.. I have to go home and live with decisions not to vaccinate., they make my life very difficult.,I’m the person Left to talk to the family and switching off the machine.. but if you think You have something to add as an ex juice plus .. go for it

Sorry everyone,, but seriously pissed odd. I’ve exposed myself now. A Doctor an intensive care Dr.. so get annoyed as I’ve seen awful stuff this last year. I hope it doesn’t decide people but switching off life support in relatively young people., dealing with pregnant woman.. it wasn’t easy

Seriously? You said that. I’m going expose myself..I’m a doctor. Yes I’m on here, but really? And the worst kind of dr for you juicy.. I’m the gal that deals with the ducking difficult decisions.. so I safe you or your baby.. do I come to resus in a&e and safe your bloke from his motor bike accident,. Do I save the kid from his awful laceration at 18 months who’s ‘ uncle’ let’s man abuse him all night then let’s them move to another house so we at the hospital don’t realise how much blood he’s lost.. and I have to resuscitate & see his mother howl like a wild animal,. So please juicy.. tell me why we all have different lovely life’s.. I have to go home and live with decisions not to vaccinate., they make my life very difficult.,I’m the person Left to talk to the family and switching off the machine.. but if you think You have something to add as an ex juice plus .. go for it

Sorry everyone,, but seriously pissed off. I’ve exposed myself now. A Doctor an intensive care Dr.. so get annoyed with shit from JP., or ex JP people as I’ve seen awful stuff this last year. I hope it doesn’t make people switch off .., been their in relatively young people., dealing with pregnant woman.. it wasn’t easy but deal with everyone really
I really hate when someone who doesn’t deal with the awful decision of switching off a ventilator.. feels they can communicate:. I’s awful,, really it is..

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lala22

Chatty Member
I have been waiting my entire tattle life for this thread!!

I posted on the Wayne Lineker thread about a year ago re: Olivia.

I’m from the same area as her originally (I don’t know her) but her family have money, that’s why this entire rags to riches “hun” act is bizarre. I’d love to know what her family think of all this, it’s very telling that her twin went to Cambridge as that fits more the Surrey vibe of where Olivia is from. The difference between her boyfriend now (Sam) and her ex the German JP guy is night and day. I always wondered if the relationship with the JP ex was manufactured by JP, as it was always very heavily promoted by the pair of them and their #greatful life. She then hotfooted it back to London to her “dream” London flat pretty sharpish.

The whole boob job crying saga was around the time my mum had breast cancer and I can remember it absolutely enraged me. I sent it to a friend to watch and very quickly she got a message from Olivia trying to sign her up to her dodgy pyramid scheme.

Lauren Roberts is another absolute tool. Constantly re uses the same photos to promote her “dream life” Theres a photo of her laying in bed in business class with Virgin when her and Olivia went to Vegas surrounded by loads of snacks. I have flown this route and class a couple of times (didn’t need to take a million ghastly braggy photos either) and there is a snack basket they leave on top of the bar for everyone in the cabin to help themselves. So the two of them would of emptied that into her lap just to pose with it. Gross. If I had been on that flight I would of 100% complained. Also the photos she reshares of her and her boyfriend flying business, they are in the worst seats next to the bar/ end of the cabin where the galley is before it becomes premium economy. These tend to be the seats leftover that no one really wants as it’s noisy and people are constantly around your seat and they are available to upgrade in the airport. Again no shade intended it’s still expensive to do, but If you’re apparently “millionaires club” wouldn’t you of booked your seats in advance? Not upgraded late just to post a million cringy photos? Just a thought.

I also find it weird how when olivias boyfriends house got broken into, she didn’t engage her brain cells about all the posts she’d recently done bragging about her designer purchases he’d got her and his new car.

It must be an incredibly lonely and shallow life. When I go buy a new car I know I’ve earned that. I don’t need to pose outside the range/Porsche garage with it, cropping out the number plate to try hide that it’s a used one that’s an older model (looking at you liv!) again nothing wrong with a used car but 1. Own it 2. When your entire life is based on what you’ve got thanks to your amazing business.... wouldn’t you have a new one? I know she tried to make it look that she was cropping out the number plate for privacy reasons... but she had no problems sharing the private plate on her old Audi TT.

And finally If anyone’s looking for a new car crash have a look at Olivias down line Tiana Thomas. Constantly posting stories embarassing her child (who can’t consent to being plastered all over social media) She’s been about a size 22 the entire time she’s been peddling JP. Her mum bought her house and she just rents it but makes out her juicy life paid for it. Is a back yard breeder of animals (her poor dog) and her boyfriend is an alcoholic and she openly posts all the drama surrounding that and his child he has custody of which again the poor child can’t consent. She also uploads photos of her bedroom which has overflowing ashtrays which is just 🤮 especially with kids in the house.

I think I’m finished 😂