Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan @ dan.aldridge_xxy doesn’t seem to realise that literally everything he posts makes him look like the local pervert. Literally the creep that small children run away from. Just everything about him is so off. Honestly, I sort of feel bad for Harry @ harrietaldridgexxy He’s just not her intellectual equal and she knows it. He should have stuck to his carpentry instead of playing at being a businessman. I bet she has to check all his posts for grammar mistakes before uploading. :LOL:
He’s such an oddball, I find it awkward watching anything with him in it!

Reactions: 4
Harriet is so masculine looking, makes sense as she’s clearly Dan’s beard 🌈😂
She‘s a little unfortunate looking. I try not to be unkind about someone’s looks because I know we’re not all perfect. However, it’s really odd the way they all pose like they’re 19yr old Tik Tokkers or supermodels. They are not sophisticated or business-minded. Shouldn’t they try to present themselves more professionally?

Maybe they’re autistic. I can almost certainly guarantee Olivia Measures is. Her strangulated off-volume voice, not quite making eye contact, weird jerky movements and general blank stares make her a good candidate.

Harriet is so masculine looking, makes sense as she’s clearly Dan’s beard 🌈😂
Someone did say a while back there’s probably a strap-on tucked away in a drawer somewhere. Ha Ha Ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2334E4E3-D01F-4EB0-9433-8FC7163C23CD.png
Well Harriet’s pregnancy flew by quick didn’t it haha 😅😂 joke I did think it was Harriet’s but it’s someone else’s lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I really wish someone in the know would pop up on here to spill the tea about what’s happened between Lauren Roberts and all the other girls - she doesn’t seem to hang out with any of them any more really, and she’s on holiday now (again) with some random girl I’ve never seen tagged before. I can’t remember the last time she was shown hanging out with Olivia, Carly Peace or Natalie Young and they were all in each other’s pockets at one point! I can’t work out who’s fallen out with who! 🙈🤣

Reactions: 10
I really wish someone in the know would pop up on here to spill the tea about what’s happened between Lauren Roberts and all the other girls - she doesn’t seem to hang out with any of them any more really, and she’s on holiday now (again) with some random girl I’ve never seen tagged before. I can’t remember the last time she was shown hanging out with Olivia, Carly Peace or Natalie Young and they were all in each other’s pockets at one point! I can’t work out who’s fallen out with who! 🙈🤣
Me too! Dying to know! If I remember right Olivia did a big gushing post about Natalie Young at the last convention thing so I’m 100% convinced the problem lies with Lauren. She seems to be the common denominator in these fall outs.

Maybe, given Nat and Carly are above her they’re jealous she has a stronger business then them. She got some EPAC award for Europe last year that only the top reps in their region get. And then maybe Olivia is jealous she’s helped Lauren to get there with no recognition from her. That would be my best guess.

Or Lauren’s seen her arse that olivias moved all the way up to Manchester and she’s always in thug life’s back pocket so she never gets to see her.

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know some insider impressions of Lauren. To me she comes across as hands down the most annoying of all of the huns - the high pitched squealing, the awful hand in the air photo poses, the nakey f**king cartwheels, the meat head ex (?) fiancé. I honestly would rather listens to Harry and Dan’s podcast on a loop that spend time with Lauren.

Surely though she can’t be as dizzy as she makes out if she’s got such a successful gig going so why portray herself like that?

I wonder if Harry has had her gender scan yet given she’s past 16 weeks. maybe they’re waiting to book the sky dive with a pink or blue parachute like dan was going on about. i also Remember her saying she wants a girl and dan wants a boy so at least one of them will be happy. I can imagine her being very smug about it if she has a girl.

I’d love to know some insider impressions of Lauren. To me she comes across as hands down the most annoying of all of the huns - the high pitched squealing, the awful hand in the air photo poses, the nakey f**king cartwheels, the meat head ex (?) fiancé. I honestly would rather listens to Harry and Dan’s podcast on a loop that spend time with Lauren.

Surely though she can’t be as dizzy as she makes out if she’s got such a successful gig going so why portray herself like that?
Yes to be fair i never really knew her so I can’t comment

I wonder if Harry has had her gender scan yet given she’s past 16 weeks. maybe they’re waiting to book the sky dive with a pink or blue parachute like dan was going on about. i also Remember her saying she wants a girl and dan wants a boy so at least one of them will be happy. I can imagine her being very smug about it if she has a girl.
she will defo be smug as her sister has 3 boys!

I wonder if Harry has had her gender scan yet given she’s past 16 weeks.
OMG I totally forgot about a gender reveal party. Harriet Aldridge is not going to rest until she’s killed us all with cheese.

Does she and other Huns pay for comments?Some of them are so vomit bag needing. Who is this girl “Loz”?Is she a Juice Plus girl? And it’s confusing. Both Olivia Measures and Loz each keep claiming to be Harriet’s best friend in the whole wide world, literally sniffing her bum with the “I love you, my darling soul mate” . These insane females are in their 30s (Harry Looking closer to 40)

Totally this! 100% the most annoying! The nakey cartwheels 😖

she will defo be smug as her sister has 3 boys!
Can’t wait for the vomit inducing baby sex reveal 🤢

Any juice on Sinead Kavangh? She has such an odd looking face. Totally filtered to the max! And never shows a full body shot! Who did he husband cheat on her with?

Reactions: 2
Can’t wait for the vomit inducing baby sex reveal 🤢
They’ve actually set a COUNTDOWN 🙄🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮 until Tuesday, like anyone cares. They’ve already told their family and friends, and the countdown is for their followers 😳. I can’t keep calling them delusional, and find another word, but it just fits so well 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’ve actually set a COUNTDOWN 🙄🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮 until Tuesday, like anyone cares. They’ve already told their family and friends, and the countdown is for their followers 😳. I can’t keep calling them delusional, and find another word, but it just fits so well 😂😂.
literally just screenshot the post to come here 😂😂😂 the level of delusion is insane 😂😂

• Haha
it’s just getting silly now, at this rate they are going to post a video of the actual birth, probably with Dan filming from the business end.

Reactions: 6
it’s just getting silly now, at this rate they are going to post a video of the actual birth, probably with Dan filming from the business end.
I can imagine Dan being a fainter! Midwives kicking him to the edge of the room to get him out the way! 😂

They’ve actually set a COUNTDOWN
Not just a countdown, but a countdown announced by a poem. I’m more nauseous than I’d be if I was actually suffering from morning sickness myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe (we’ll actually i can!) that they’ve got a countdown timer for the gender reveal!
Honestly, who on earth do they think they are?
First the OTT wedding, then the z-list celeb style baby announcement, the weird pregnancy guru podcast and now a countdown to the gender reveal?!
Ridiculous! and I do find Dan a bit odd. Harry wears the trousers, he’s like a little lost puppy, following her everywhere. It’s his outfits. So cringe. Both cringe, everything about them is cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe (we’ll actually i can!) that they’ve got a countdown timer for the gender reveal!
First the OTT wedding, then the z-list celeb style baby announcement, the weird pregnancy guru podcast and now a countdown to the gender reveal?!
Ridiculous! and I do find Dan a bit odd. Harry wears the trousers, he’s like a little lost puppy, following her everywhere. It’s his outfits. So cringe. Both cringe, everything about them is cringe.
Cringe, cringe, CRINGE

Reactions: 5
He will be trying to get his camera lense inside her vag so he can film it in motion as it’s coming out.

Do they honestly think anyone cares? News flash. We don’t!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What are your thoughts on this?? Is it possible for them to be making that much money from JP?
560C053C-64FE-4A47-8284-442AA90E42A6.png

What are your thoughts on this?? Is it possible for them to be making that much money from JP?
View attachment 921243
That's collected as their entire team sales (inclusive of what they buy themselves) and not the profits that the team actually earn reaching that figure.. The percentage earned as a team in profit/comission is probably 15-20% of that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.