Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on Emma Leyland's Instagram that Harriet is apparently number 2 in the 'NMD Top 10 Customer Acquisition Achiever' list - whatever that means??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It definitely must be, she doesn’t have anyone big in her down line now does she? No big earners to top up her monthly commission pay!
I’ve not seen her post a club 39 invite which is like the elite event as you can lose club status. Which is basically how many team members you have who are doing well.

A girl called Rachel was in Emma’s team and she is going to the club 39 event. So if Emma doesn’t show off her invite soon, I’d take a guess that Rachel is her whole business and the only reason she’s not had to get a job yet.

Do JP require you to set up a registered company to get paid? If not then they could be operating as sole traders as well without putting JP money through their businesses.
No But they take your national insurance number when you sign up. Or they used to when I joined. So your best getting set up ASAP as a sole trader or company.

Because Dan is Harriets upline so he will be making money off Harriet and her downlines as well as his downlines
He can only take a certain percentage off her being his down line towards his own promotion. It was 30 but I think it moved to 40% So he must have 60% of the sales from other reps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
A5FECB66-BB0C-47B7-9917-0D436C2EE1D4.jpeg

Spill that tea!

I think that’s Emma Sneddon now.
She’s been unbearably smug for years - the absolute worst at laying the mum guilt on working mums so I don’t feel at all sorry for her. She would find it very difficult to return to actual work after all her bragging

Reactions: 3
Just seen on Emma Leyland's Instagram that Harriet is apparently number 2 in the 'NMD Top 10 Customer Acquisition Achiever' list - whatever that means??
They make it all sound so professional an fancy dont they🤣 such a cult!

Anyone remember Christine Lever ?
Oh yeah! She has a kids clothing company now but can’t see it making big bucks.
Who else was around that time…. Emily Schofield anyone remember her?! Juice plus miraculously gave her ginormous boobs overnight. And apparently she was one of the girls Chris fielding cheated with.

Reactions: 1
I have been waiting my entire tattle life for this thread!!

I posted on the Wayne Lineker thread about a year ago re: Olivia.

I’m from the same area as her originally (I don’t know her) but her family have money, that’s why this entire rags to riches “hun” act is bizarre. I’d love to know what her family think of all this, it’s very telling that her twin went to Cambridge as that fits more the Surrey vibe of where Olivia is from. The difference between her boyfriend now (Sam) and her ex the German JP guy is night and day. I always wondered if the relationship with the JP ex was manufactured by JP, as it was always very heavily promoted by the pair of them and their #greatful life. She then hotfooted it back to London to her “dream” London flat pretty sharpish.

The whole boob job crying saga was around the time my mum had breast cancer and I can remember it absolutely enraged me. I sent it to a friend to watch and very quickly she got a message from Olivia trying to sign her up to her dodgy pyramid scheme.

Lauren Roberts is another absolute tool. Constantly re uses the same photos to promote her “dream life” Theres a photo of her laying in bed in business class with Virgin when her and Olivia went to Vegas surrounded by loads of snacks. I have flown this route and class a couple of times (didn’t need to take a million ghastly braggy photos either) and there is a snack basket they leave on top of the bar for everyone in the cabin to help themselves. So the two of them would of emptied that into her lap just to pose with it. Gross. If I had been on that flight I would of 100% complained. Also the photos she reshares of her and her boyfriend flying business, they are in the worst seats next to the bar/ end of the cabin where the galley is before it becomes premium economy. These tend to be the seats leftover that no one really wants as it’s noisy and people are constantly around your seat and they are available to upgrade in the airport. Again no shade intended it’s still expensive to do, but If you’re apparently “millionaires club” wouldn’t you of booked your seats in advance? Not upgraded late just to post a million cringy photos? Just a thought.

I also find it weird how when olivias boyfriends house got broken into, she didn’t engage her brain cells about all the posts she’d recently done bragging about her designer purchases he’d got her and his new car.

It must be an incredibly lonely and shallow life. When I go buy a new car I know I’ve earned that. I don’t need to pose outside the range/Porsche garage with it, cropping out the number plate to try hide that it’s a used one that’s an older model (looking at you liv!) again nothing wrong with a used car but 1. Own it 2. When your entire life is based on what you’ve got thanks to your amazing business.... wouldn’t you have a new one? I know she tried to make it look that she was cropping out the number plate for privacy reasons... but she had no problems sharing the private plate on her old Audi TT.

And finally If anyone’s looking for a new car crash have a look at Olivias down line Tiana Thomas. Constantly posting stories embarassing her child (who can’t consent to being plastered all over social media) She’s been about a size 22 the entire time she’s been peddling JP. Her mum bought her house and she just rents it but makes out her juicy life paid for it. Is a back yard breeder of animals (her poor dog) and her boyfriend is an alcoholic and she openly posts all the drama surrounding that and his child he has custody of which again the poor child can’t consent. She also uploads photos of her bedroom which has overflowing ashtrays which is just 🤮 especially with kids in the house.

I think I’m finished 😂

Reactions: 10
And finally If anyone’s looking for a new car crash have a look at Olivias down line Tiana Thomas. Constantly posting stories embarassing her child (who can’t consent to being plastered all over social media) She’s been about a size 22 the entire time she’s been peddling JP. Her mum bought her house and she just rents it but makes out her juicy life paid for it. Is a back yard breeder of animals (her poor dog) and her boyfriend is an alcoholic and she openly posts all the drama surrounding that and his child he has custody of which again the poor child can’t consent. She also uploads photos of her bedroom which has overflowing ashtrays which is just 🤮 especially with kids in the house.
Don’t think her mum bought the house… I think her mum is on the rock & roll, too. She says her old landlord bought it for her. Something dodgy there.

Oh yeah! She has a kids clothing company now but can’t see it making big bucks.
Who else was around that time…. Emily Schofield anyone remember her?! Juice plus miraculously gave her ginormous boobs overnight. And apparently she was one of the girls Chris fielding cheated with.
No. That’s what I thought. Her and faye just up and left the dodgy bombshells even though they were earning 20-30k a month.

To be fair emilys tits appeared when she went to arix and was dating james lavelle. Think she was honest about having them done but also didn’t shove it in your face like others. Fair play to the girl she’s got out of mlm completely and has her hair extensions training academy now. Seems like it’s doing well.

I think I’m finished 😂
she always has a new before and after picture. how she sells products is beyond me. She is the worst yoyoer I’ve seen in the business. When will they see that starving themselves on shakes is damaging their metabolism. As I’ve said previously. If you actually look into the studies done on the products especially the capsules. They are good products. It’s all these money hungry b**ches that are giving it a bad reputation And giving the business a bad rep by being too flash And making it unachievable for most. And then making them feel like tit when they don’t.

Simon bowler needs to do something before the reputation is completely destroyed. I think hes just as bad though, he’s very toxic. Well you only have to read his daughters threads on here to see what sort of person he’s raised.

Last edited:
Simon bowler needs to do something before the reputation is completely destroyed. I think hes just as bad though, he’s very toxic.
He’s always struck me as a very weird guy, a bit like the person who was picked on at school for being a bit of a nerd and a loner and now thinks he’s the dogs bollocks cos he’s got an impressive sounding job title and gets to spout bullshit leadership speak all day!

He did a post the other day about reasons people fails which was vile. If you were struggling with your “business” you’d feel like total crap after reading it.

No. That’s what I thought. Her and faye just up and left the dodgy bombshells even though they were earning 20-30k a month.

To be fair emilys tits appeared when she went to arix and was dating james lavelle. Think she was honest about having them done but also didn’t shove it in your face like others. Fair play to the girl she’s got out of mlm completely and has her hair extensions training academy now. Seems like it’s doing well.

she always has a new before and after picture. how she sells products is beyond me. She is the worst yoyoer I’ve seen in the business. When will they see that starving themselves on shakes is damaging their metabolism. As I’ve said previously. If you actually look into the studies done on the products especially the capsules. They are good products. It’s all these money hungry b**ches that are giving it a bad reputation And giving the business a bad rep by being too flash And making it unachievable for most. And then making them feel like tit when they don’t.

Simon bowler needs to do something before the reputation is completely destroyed. I think hes just as bad though, he’s very toxic. Well you only have to read his daughters threads on here to see what sort of person he’s raised.
The studies on the capsules were paid for trials by the company ie. biased and the statistical analysis was skewed.. it led to a lawsuit in the states as the claims about the results weren’t supported by the evidence.

Reactions: 4

Whats his daughter's thread?

I posted on the Wayne Lineker thread about a year ago re: Olivia.

I’m from the same area as her originally (I don’t know her) but her family have money, that’s why this entire rags to riches “hun” act is bizarre. I’d love to know what her family think of all this, it’s very telling that her twin went to Cambridge as that fits more the Surrey vibe of where Olivia is from. The difference between her boyfriend now (Sam) and her ex the German JP guy is night and day. I always wondered if the relationship with the JP ex was manufactured by JP, as it was always very heavily promoted by the pair of them and their #greatful life. She then hotfooted it back to London to her “dream” London flat pretty sharpish.

The whole boob job crying saga was around the time my mum had breast cancer and I can remember it absolutely enraged me. I sent it to a friend to watch and very quickly she got a message from Olivia trying to sign her up to her dodgy pyramid scheme.

Lauren Roberts is another absolute tool. Constantly re uses the same photos to promote her “dream life” Theres a photo of her laying in bed in business class with Virgin when her and Olivia went to Vegas surrounded by loads of snacks. I have flown this route and class a couple of times (didn’t need to take a million ghastly braggy photos either) and there is a snack basket they leave on top of the bar for everyone in the cabin to help themselves. So the two of them would of emptied that into her lap just to pose with it. Gross. If I had been on that flight I would of 100% complained. Also the photos she reshares of her and her boyfriend flying business, they are in the worst seats next to the bar/ end of the cabin where the galley is before it becomes premium economy. These tend to be the seats leftover that no one really wants as it’s noisy and people are constantly around your seat and they are available to upgrade in the airport. Again no shade intended it’s still expensive to do, but If you’re apparently “millionaires club” wouldn’t you of booked your seats in advance? Not upgraded late just to post a million cringy photos? Just a thought.

I also find it weird how when olivias boyfriends house got broken into, she didn’t engage her brain cells about all the posts she’d recently done bragging about her designer purchases he’d got her and his new car.

It must be an incredibly lonely and shallow life. When I go buy a new car I know I’ve earned that. I don’t need to pose outside the range/Porsche garage with it, cropping out the number plate to try hide that it’s a used one that’s an older model (looking at you liv!) again nothing wrong with a used car but 1. Own it 2. When your entire life is based on what you’ve got thanks to your amazing business.... wouldn’t you have a new one? I know she tried to make it look that she was cropping out the number plate for privacy reasons... but she had no problems sharing the private plate on her old Audi TT.

I think I’m finished 😂
Good to have you here ✌🏼

So olivias car is 2nd hand then? How embarrassing for her.

An im onto Lauren re using pictures. She's fond of taking photos of selfridges bags an then re posting them all the time as if she's out shopping again. Totally the type to put empty designer bags around her Xmas tree 🤣

What's the deal with Harriet doing Live Workouts now? Has anyone here actually watched one of them? Does she think she is the next Courtney Black?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Is she a qualified PT or something? Does she have any qualifications whatsoever to be doing that? Disaster waiting to happen if she isn't qualified.
Mind you, she sells nutritional supplements and has no qualifications to be offering nutritional advice either so......

This is my whole issue with these JP huns, they have no knowledge about these industries and they prey on vulnerable girls who fall for their nonsense!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.