Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nolongerjuicy

Even though I’m exact same age as her, it’s like we are different generations - she’s solely focussed on her rights and how it’s inconvenienced her?! No thoughts to the fact she has a responsibility to keep those around her safe. Moron. It would serve her right if she can’t come back.
I don’t see how they could stop her when she is a British citizen and not an American citizen. She just has a green card which I’m unsure what will happen with that when her divorce finalises.

Haha I feel like he would be like that too, which is why I wonder how he ends up training celebs.I've seen him with i think liam from one direction, an that motivational speaker steven in his gym.

Does anyone remember when their apartment got broken into so they started training their dog to attack people? Sure they had someone in the gym teaching the dog to be aggressive, remember feeling sorry for it when I seen the videos 🥺
I remember that yes

LucyJade1994

I went to school with Harriet. I wouldn't say she was a bully as some have said but she just wasn't a very nice person really. Quite manipulative, which is probably why she is good at selling that JP rubbish. She was the sort of person who would pretend to be your best friend when she could get something out of it. Dan was always a bit of a gormless idiot (went to the same school) - neither of them were particularly intelligent or interesting.
Harriet then went to on to teach drama at the same school we went to - don't think she was very good. My friends kid had her for drama lessons and hated her - lots of them did apparently. There were some issues when the whole foot fiasco happened and she went on holiday and put videos of herself dancing in a nightclub when she was off sick from work. This "dance academy" she keeps banging on about lasted all of 5 minutes - attendance dwindled and so she ditched the whole thing.
Her and Dan keeps going on about their "house in the countryside" like its some rural paradise- its actually in a small town and they live right on a main, busy road into Bath (if it's where I think it is).
I follow her on instagram - so many posts saying things like "Brenda has just joined the team - thank you for choosing me to mentor you etc etc" and I just know she has taken part of poor old Brenda's money and then we never hear about Brenda again on her insta page because she has not made Harriet much money. Winds me right up. Harriet and Dan are a bit of a joke in the local area - lots of people know how they make their money and joke about it. Fair play they've worked their way up the JP ladder but at the cost of their self respect and morals by the looks of it.
I don’t think they’ll be in network marketing for long they’ll probably move onto their property business and renovate houses and rent them or sell them on for profit.

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
But they hire the room, then take it off their tax because they needed it for training.. Then the legit business owners who attend and declare write off their £10 tickets.

This was just how I was told it worked when I used to "work" for JP years ago.