Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren Roberts is out for her Christmas party, throwing her legs in the air again I see. I bet her and her mates are the type of people to get drunk in a bar and then kick off. Lauren is so fake just something about her I don’t like. Same with Olivia putting on her posh accent like she’s the queens daughter. Give it a rest love you’re from Surrey not Westminster wow 😂😂😂

So it’s started to happen.. Harriet Aldridge (taking a leaf out of aspirationalhunnot thank you lovely 😊) is losing engagement.. only 16 likes on ‘The Aldridge’s’ podcast post and it’s been up for 3 hours. They will be livid! Ok Harry will be livid.. Dan will still have his head phones on which tell him to breathe in and breathe out 😂😂.. ole Shark eyes 👀 Danny.. do you think he does that death roll of the eyes when he signs up another newbie?? Que Jaws music
She will most likely buy likes from an app to boost her engagement but if she does that then Instagram will take her account down.

Reactions: 2
Lauren Roberts is out for her Christmas party, throwing her legs in the air again I see. I bet her and her mates are the type of people to get drunk in a bar and then kick off. Lauren is so fake just something about her I don’t like. Same with Olivia putting on her posh accent like she’s the queens daughter. Give it a rest love you’re from Surrey not Westminster wow 😂😂😂

She will most likely buy likes from an app to boost her engagement but if she does that then Instagram will take her account down.
Olivia and her cut glass accent. With her bit of rough Sam.. the most unconditioned trainer I’ve ever seen., with lowlife stereotypical wife beater dogs.. oh Olivia.. give yourself a shake.. she has no self esteem that one.. why else trade down to him?? No invite home to meet the parents in Surrey for nowheretohide.. he’s not ‘their sort’ can’t imagine him holding his own with her daddy.. wouldn’t see him sipping a good year vintage now would we? They probably had aspirations she’d meet a banker.. stereotypical I know.. but his displays of aggressive dogs on those choke chains shows me he is as much into portraying personas as her

Reactions: 3
I k
So it’s started to happen.. Harriet Aldridge (taking a leaf out of aspirationalhunnot thank you lovely 😊) is losing engagement.. only 16 likes on ‘The Aldridge’s’ podcast post and it’s been up for 3 hours. They will be livid! Ok Harry will be livid.. Dan will still have his head phones on which tell him to breathe in and breathe out 😂😂.. ole Shark eyes 👀 Danny.. do you think he does that death roll of the eyes when he signs up another newbie?? Que Jaws music
I don’t know much about the algorithm but to go from hundreds/thousands of likes on posts to less than 20. Something smells a bit fishy. Is Harriet Aldridge buying likes or followers?

Reactions: 1
I k

I don’t know much about the algorithm but to go from hundreds/thousands of likes on posts to less than 20. Something smells a bit fishy. Is Harriet Aldridge buying likes or followers?
Deffo buying followers and likes !! They all do it I notice Instagram takes the followers they bought away as they are bot accounts and Instagram doesn’t allow fake accounts

Shameless!
Saw this coming a mile off, but yes she has no shame. Her pregnancy and the baby will be a perfect way to lure in poor new mums and mums to be. She’s going to really rub salt into the mum guilt wounds about how she doesn’t have to leave the baby, and won’t have to worry about having a lower income when on mat leave.

Reactions: 4
She is disgusting. People will be sucked in as well coz she's got the house an the lifestyle. Built off all the vulnerable mums she's hired over the years. I knew she would use this baby to make a few quid.

Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow Harriet. She is insufferable with all this baby shite. It's literally the size of a pea and she's got a full on nursery on the go already, silly bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Katie’s smug, self-entitled attitude just makes me angrier and angrier - she landed back in the UK less than 2 days ago loudly shouts that she is unvaccinated so she should be isolating for a minimum of 5 days (if she pays to test & release) 😡😡😡 I don’t give a f@ck what her supposed ‘loophole’ is, here we all are with further restrictions being imposed and there she is rubbing it in all our faces!!!
37EA5B62-1353-430F-A3D5-003B487B1564.png

Yep, especially as I dropped a food package off for my parents yesterday who are isolating after their holiday even though they’re triple jabbed because it’s what they have to do.

Katie’s smug, self-entitled attitude just makes me angrier and angrier - she landed back in the UK less than 2 days ago loudly shouts that she is unvaccinated so she should be isolating for a minimum of 5 days (if she pays to test & release) 😡😡😡 I don’t give a f@ck what her supposed ‘loophole’ is, here we all are with further restrictions being imposed and there she is rubbing it in all our faces!!!
View attachment 909464
Does she just ditch her daughter whenever she comes over here?
poor things probs gonna be spending most of her time with her grandparents while Katie’s out trying to find husband number 3.

Also. I agree about her ditching lock down rules. Im sure most would love to be able to go abroad without having to worry about isolation and tests upon returning. She’s incredibly selfish. Didn’t we already know that though.

She hasn’t followed the rules any time she’s been over - flaunts it all over socials. I’d love for her to be landed with a 10k fine

Oh lordy! has any seen Harriet’s new instagram post featuring the baby’s heartbeat???!!! Somethings are just private! Also stop showing off you are pregnant! These two seem like airheads, I think they would self combust if they couldn’t post about their snooze lives on instagram.

A friend of a friend is a big JP sales person. Her FB profile used to state her occupation as Juice Plus - Training National Marketing Manager or something like that. She regularly tagged her "sister from another mister" Olivia Measures, and was clearly one of Olivia's recruits, and superficially at least gave the appearance of being a successful one. Photos of her in her Audi etc. Olivia gave her a Prada handbag once as a congratulations/thank you present. She (friend of friend, not Olivia) was also very open about how many new recruits she had joining her team, and would tag them in posts about how proud she was of them for hitting their sales targets. So you would have thought, given the importance of your "downstream" to the business model of how you actually make JP profitable, that she was doing well. She has been shilling JP crap for years btw...

In the first half of this year she posted something about how she was finally free of debt after >10 years. She disclosed a figure, part of which was apparently attributable to her ex, of over £15k of credit card debt <5 years ago (which would be a good few years after she started doing JP).

Now I don't know to what extent her debts were just as a result of poor money management or getting screwed over by her ex, but taken at face value it would suggest that even those in the upper middle tiers of the JP hierarchy still don't do that well (we all know the lower tiers lose money rather than make money) and even those that you would expect to be doing well, are having to spend money they don't have in order to maintain the "boss babe" image that is so vital to recruiting new team members.

Not going to name and shame her as my personal view is she is as much a victim of the manipulation as those she has subsequently recruited. She has a health condition and started doing JP when she had recently separated from her husband and was struggling financially. But I think it is an interesting insight into the realities of JP.

Conclusion - the whole thing is a glorified Ponzi scheme and the way they target vulnerable people to sign up ought to be illegal.

Oh lordy! has any seen Harriet’s new instagram post featuring the baby’s heartbeat???!!! Somethings are just private! Also stop showing off you are pregnant! These two seem like airheads, I think they would self combust if they couldn’t post about their snooze lives on instagram.
Hahahha I haven’t but it’s just like no one except your husband, maybe your mum and mother in law care. Scraping the barrel for content now haha

Kept bleating on about her birthday 🙄

Reactions: 2
A friend of a friend is a big JP sales person. Her FB profile used to state her occupation as Juice Plus - Training National Marketing Manager or something like that. She regularly tagged her "sister from another mister" Olivia Measures, and was clearly one of Olivia's recruits, and superficially at least gave the appearance of being a successful one. Photos of her in her Audi etc. Olivia gave her a Prada handbag once as a congratulations/thank you present. She (friend of friend, not Olivia) was also very open about how many new recruits she had joining her team, and would tag them in posts about how proud she was of them for hitting their sales targets. So you would have thought, given the importance of your "downstream" to the business model of how you actually make JP profitable, that she was doing well. She has been shilling JP crap for years btw...

In the first half of this year she posted something about how she was finally free of debt after >10 years. She disclosed a figure, part of which was apparently attributable to her ex, of over £15k of credit card debt <5 years ago (which would be a good few years after she started doing JP).

Now I don't know to what extent her debts were just as a result of poor money management or getting screwed over by her ex, but taken at face value it would suggest that even those in the upper middle tiers of the JP hierarchy still don't do that well (we all know the lower tiers lose money rather than make money) and even those that you would expect to be doing well, are having to spend money they don't have in order to maintain the "boss babe" image that is so vital to recruiting new team members.

Not going to name and shame her as my personal view is she is as much a victim of the manipulation as those she has subsequently recruited. She has a health condition and started doing JP when she had recently separated from her husband and was struggling financially. But I think it is an interesting insight into the realities of JP.

Conclusion - the whole thing is a glorified Ponzi scheme and the way they target vulnerable people to sign up ought to be illegal.
Does her name start with an S?

Is she diabetic? I know someone who did juice plus and is diabetic beginning with S I can’t remember her name but she does glowb now and she was National Marketing Director.
Nope, this one has an invisible illness.

Has OCM ever taken Thuglife with her down to Surrey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.