Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, this one has an invisible illness.

Has OCM ever taken Thuglife with her down to Surrey?
🤣 not as far as I’ve ever seen, she’s never even referenced the fact that they’ve met! She mentioned yesterday that she’s back down to Surrey again at Xmas - will it be a cosy Measures family get together WITH Thuglife?! Can you imagine Sam joining in their cute little family games and traditions 🤣🙈

Reactions: 5
Lol what a load of rubbish 😂😂😂 she is with juice plus lol what cos she made you a smoothie? A smoothie that is probably made from actual goodness fruit and vegetables not them rubbish juice plus shakes you take lol 😂
71647346-E9D4-4DCC-937A-C10AEEEC9D1B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is so ridiculous, literally everything about her personality now revolves around that pretend bump. She couldn't just have a massage, it had to be a PREGNANCY massage, coz she's pregnant. I bet they only booked the spa to get some bump/bikini content. Sick of her an she's only 16 weeks.

Reactions: 8
Lol at Emma Leyland showing off a 2 week transformation 🤣
Why do these girls have to show every second of their lives and it’s all so pointless?!

93DB0445-8878-4682-A1BD-FB3A686A40B3.png

Surely the real question is why are you filming this and posting it on Instagram you absolute weirdos??
you can see the reflection of her watching herself in the mirror and laughing 🙄🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also why are so many of the JP huns fat? Considering how 💫amazing💫 the products are? Also genuine question
I'd also like to genuinely know this aswell!!
They are professional serial yo-yo dieters and never lose any weight. Plus they are always ill even with their magic beans

Which is the before and which is the after? Genuine question
The first picture is the before and the second is the after. Granted it's only a 2 week transformation, but why bother showing off about it when it's obvious there is literally no difference??

Reactions: 3
The JP Hun I mentioned upthread that only has a couple of thousand followers is always banging on about being in fantastic shape and being a size 8 when she is clearly not. I’d say she is a 14, which is fine, nothing wrong at all with a 14 but why bullshit?

Reactions: 5
Surely the real question is why are you filming this and posting it on Instagram you absolute weirdos??
Is she....naked? Is he....filming her while she’s asleep? So so creepy. Keep it to yourselves :sick:

#dan.alridge_xxy #harrietaldridgexxy #at_home_with_harriet

Who can’t wait for the Labour video?! :LOL:

Harriet is definitely reading here because she knows and is worried that the more you type out their names HARRIET ALDRIDGE DAN ALDRIDGE HARRIET ALDRIDGE DAN ALDRIDGE, the more its going to appear in google search results whenever someone searches their names. And unfortunately for them, instead of driving people to their so called ‘brand’, its going to send people here, lol, to tattle life and this thread, exposing them as fakers and nutjobs.
dan.aldridge_xxy harrietaldridgexxy

How could I have forgotten the “XXY”! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Couldn’t agree more Harry
Dan @ dan.aldridge_xxy doesn’t seem to realise that literally everything he posts makes him look like the local pervert. Literally the creep that small children run away from. Just everything about him is so off. Honestly, I sort of feel bad for Harry @ harrietaldridgexxy He’s just not her intellectual equal and she knows it. He should have stuck to his carpentry instead of playing at being a businessman. I bet she has to check all his posts for grammar mistakes before uploading. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.