Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad this has been started. Here for all the gossip about these fraudsters!

Also think Harriet will absolutely LOVE having a thread about herself, she will definitely think she's made it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So some pre-requisites to commenting on the MLM #bossbabes thread in homage to those darling PMD’s 😂 because well it’s a cult you know, not a pyramid scheme!
1) you must refer to each other as ‘Queens’
2) you must make a video of yourself drinking from a champagne/Prosecco fluke clinking with your fellow ‘Queens’ with what is clearly water 💧 and congratulating yourself on ‘smashing’ another target
3) you must post one motivational diatribe on this thread
4) lastly we are all now BEST FRIENDS ( despite having never met each other) and yes you have to shout it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So some pre-requisites to commenting on the MLM #bossbabes thread in homage to those darling PMD’s 😂 because well it’s a cult you know, not a pyramid scheme!
2) you must make a video of yourself drinking from a champagne/Prosecco fluke clinking with your fellow ‘Queens’ with what is clearly water 💧 and congratulating yourself on ‘smashing’ another target
4) lastly we are all now BEST FRIENDS ( despite having never met each other) and yes you have to shout it!
OMG Queens! I’m so excited that this thread’s been started so I can chat with all my BEST FRIENDS! Remember, you have the same amount of hours in a day as Beyoncé. Commenting on here can fit in the nooks and crannies of your day which gives you time freedom girls. I’m so excited to be on this journey with you all. #bossbabes

(Did I do it right?! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And not forgetting:
5) if I can do it, you can do it
6) every month of the year is a chapter of your journey 🙄
7) endless sharing of generic google images of luxury cars / designer handbags / fancy 1000 calorie milkshakes which bare no resemblance to JP crap!
8) before & after photos shot in different light, different clothes, different pose, one breathing out and one sucking in to your ribs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
9. You can work from your phone
10. Remember, you are doing this for your babies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
12. You must overuse emojis to the level of being obnoxious ☺🤑👅💅👗👛💩🌸🌈🍓☕🛍🎀

Remember, you have the same amount of hours in a day as Beyoncé.
this quote enrages me every time of one the huns uses it🤣

I don’t think Beyoncé has to work a 9-5 job, clean her house, look after the kids and do endless loads of washing babes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
13. Get Botox, acrylic nails and hair extensions while also posting about how amazing your “magic beans” capsules are for hair, skin and nails.
14. At the end of the month post that “OMG the team chat is GOING OFF” alongside screen shots of totally genuine (honest) messages from your team saying what they’re spending their “juicy” wages on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Don't forget on the 10th of every month we need to do a group chat where we talk about how much money we've earned with juice plus!

I wonder if there's any ex juice plus reps on here who can give us some inside info 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Update.. Olivia Measures has made all her accounts private today.. I wonder why?
Olivia we still know your a crook convincing people to part with money they don’t have to line your pocket.. your a parasite.. nothing wholesome about you.. even your family has distanced themselves.. can hardly feel proud about a daughter who is in a pyramid scheme and Dan isn’t much better.. starting to go on about Christmas… even his family don’t want to know him.

Attachments

• Wow
Update.. Olivia Measures has made all her accounts private today.. I wonder why?
Olivia we still know your a crook convincing people to part with money they don’t have to line your pocket.. your a parasite.. nothing wholesome about you.. even your family has distanced themselves.. can hardly feel proud about a daughter who is in a pyramid scheme and Dan isn’t much better.. starting to go on about Christmas… even his family don’t want to know him.
LR has got hers private too, they must be onto us 🤣

An god yeah, I forgot Xmas is their favourite time of year for recruiting. They guilt you into thinking you don't have enough to spoil your loved ones an you absolutely NEED to join their business in order to do so. Absolutely no one is gonna join an get to a level of earning a decent wage within a few months. Its taken all them years to lie their way to the top,there's just no way a vulnerable single mum is gonna be making their kinda money within the run up to Xmas 😔

Reactions: 3
I just can’t get over how different Olivia looks now, if you put a photo of her now next to a photo of her a few years ago you’d think they are 2 different people. She’s had a hell of a lot of work done when she didn’t need it, I haven’t seen her in person but I imagine she’s one of those people who look like they have gone too far.

And the millionaire club that Olivia says she’s a member of.. companies house suggest otherwise.. not bringing that much in.. or she’s not telling the tax man
Hahahaha I love how they portray "millionaires club" as if she actually has a million pounds 🤦‍♀️ you're not a millionaire hun, you're a scammer!

I just can’t get over how different Olivia looks now, if you put a photo of her now next to a photo of her a few years ago you’d think they are 2 different people. She’s had a hell of a lot of work done when she didn’t need it, I haven’t seen her in person but I imagine she’s one of those people who look like they have gone too far.
She has had quite a lot of work done, its shocking how barbie she is these days! Remember she got her boobs done a few years ago an cried for weeks after that she was in sooo much pain. Boo bleeping hoo 😭

She has had quite a lot of work done, its shocking how barbie she is these days! Remember she got her boobs done a few years ago an cried for weeks after that she was in sooo much pain. Boo bleeping hoo 😭
I remember this, cried constantly into the mirror or her phone whilst holding a barbie blanket or something, my eyes rolled to the back of the room whenever I watched her stories!

She 100% looks like a different person, looks like every other clone now when she used to be naturally pretty! I think she’s bordering on Rodrigo/Jessica Alvarez vibes in that first image 😳

21244E48-F674-48D8-AD0B-10F58265D209.jpeg

ECB7DF98-D6E6-4831-A4E8-20562FEED71D.jpeg

9D574F81-0226-4C55-9759-9FBD16FC498F.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Yup.. the shiny forehead and arched eyebrows is over botoxed
The nose has had filler in to make it straighter and that ‘tinker bell’ tit that MCR go on about where they push the tip upwards with a blob of filler.
filler in the cheek bones.. a bit in her chin and the lips are overfilled

Yup.. the shiny forehead and arched eyebrows is over botoxed
The nose has had filler in to make it straighter and that ‘tinker bell’ tit that MCR go on about where they push the tip upwards with a blob of filler.
filler in the cheek bones.. a bit in her chin and the lips are overfilled
She’ll be messing with the forehead next.. getting that reduced as the Phi proportions aren’t right and she wants to be more like Barbie or she’s reading this just now and has ran to the mirror questioning whether I’m right.. these PMD’s are so self obsessed I’m sure they’re on here at this very moment! Yes Harriet I agree with my fellow poster.. them eyebrows are tit!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.