Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trombolese

Chatty Member
12. You must overuse emojis to the level of being obnoxious ☺🤑👅💅👗👛💩🌸🌈🍓☕🛍🎀

Remember, you have the same amount of hours in a day as Beyoncé.
this quote enrages me every time of one the huns uses it🤣

I don’t think Beyoncé has to work a 9-5 job, clean her house, look after the kids and do endless loads of washing babes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

katetotheparty86

Don't forget on the 10th of every month we need to do a group chat where we talk about how much money we've earned with juice plus!

I wonder if there's any ex juice plus reps on here who can give us some inside info 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Chatty Member
Olivia’s twin studied at Cambridge. Imagine one of your daughters takes their private education to one of the best universities in the world and the other one… joins a pyramid scheme.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m up early. I can’t sleep for excitement of Harry’s reveal. Haven’t been this excited since our new Puppy took his first gigantic shit in the back garden.

The real question is whether or not baby will refuse to come out when it realises Dippy Dan of dan.alridge_xxy fame is its dad.

• Haha

Trombolese

Chatty Member
That video is just the most cringe thing I’ve ever seen, I’m feeling second hand embarrassment for them.

Edited to add that I’m also due in spring but thankfully I think I’m too far away to end up at any of the same classes or appointments as Harriet and soggy Dan.

MammyWalsh

This whole Elle Darby thing got me thinking…Harriet has fairly changed her tune.. hasn’t she? I’m sure we will have baby photos thrust down our throats if the bump photos are anything to go by… and always claiming to be supporting other people..all I can see from when she was a teacher was fat shaming & derogatory terminology.. like ‘*****’ plus the fb thing on holiday.. your never off SM! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow

nolongerjuicy

You’re absolutely right. HMRC certainly will sniff them out.

Give it a rest love. You’re ok with a bunch of thick planks falsely advertising “making it seem like their lifestyle is better than it is“ to vulnerable women? Certainly tells everyone about your own morals and work ethic, doesn’t it. Seems like you’re the “saltier” one desperately trying to justify the fact you fell for the total pyramid scheme that is the pathetic Jooos Plus. Feel a bit stupid do you? If you were really smart, you’d have tolerated it (considering it takes zero brains cells to sell that shite), played the “Huns” at their own game, and made twice as much as much money as you claim it’s possible to make.

Nope, definitely flabby meself, but then I’m not slapping my “before” and “after” pictures all around town claiming the miraculous Jooos Plus made it all happen!

Don’t know why you’re sticking up for those “Huns”. Didn’t you just say yourself just now you fInd them “insufferable”. You seem to have no problem laying into Sneddon.

Again, I’m trying to protect vulnerable women from falling for this scam. It’s the stuff documentary film makers want to know about.

I am salty, I admit that. Everyone on this forum is salty to a certain degree else we wouldn’t be discussing the lives of these people, we’d be getting on with our own.

the things said about Sneddon being broke and owing HMRC are true and been shown on this forum earlier on. Not made up crap by someone who’s jealous, the way you’re making up the stuff about Harriet and Olivia being yatch girls selling their body for money. I draw the line under pathetic rumours like that which could be so damaging to them!

I’ve said a billion times on this forum that the capsules I do love and still take to this very day. When I joined that was the focus and the goal was to help healthy living but the way the company turned from healthy living to weight loss because of these planks encouraging people to starve on shakes, the shakes being a best seller and the company making huge profits and allowing it and then adding BS boosters to their range made me decide to leave. It does not align with me.

but as far as changing peoples lives financially, I helped so many get off the dole, move out of home giving them that start on the property Ladder. I didn’t bullshit people I was honest that it takes graft and that’s why I literally laugh when I read your drivel because I know the sorts of money that can be made, not just juice plus (you sound thick by the way dragging the word juice out) but in most mlm.

• Heart

katetotheparty86

For sure, she’s always posting about her weekly ‘blowies’ which she thinks is so cute and cheeky but is just 🙄🙄🙄
Everything she says is to try an come across as "cute" an "bimbo". She talks an squeals like a 5 year old, calls chocolate "choccy", refers to being naked as "nakey". Like she is always doing nakey cartwheels on payday. This is a woman in her 30s. Its not cute, its pathetic. I can imagine her to be insufferable on a night out 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Trombolese

Chatty Member
🙄🙄 here we go …

View attachment 880515
this would be what Harriet would look like if she had to go a day without talking about being pregnant
7CFA1DF1-B47C-4BEB-A2F4-E1596B2C82A4.jpeg

• Haha
Is anyone bored of Olivia Measures going on and on about this car crash her and fat boy were in?
Granted it looked a bad one but she’s going on constantly about the after effects/how she can’t sleep/her dog and I want to message her and remind her they all walked away unscathed!

katetotheparty86

Sorry but I just can't deal with Harriet an her bump. She's insufferable lately an its only gonna get worse. Alls she's doing is arching her back an breathing out, that's no baby bump. she also manages to include the fact she's pregnant in everything she does or talks about. We get it hun, you're pregnant. You're not the first an won't be the last!!

TheElwood

How can she even write these total lies??! This is her blatantly using her kid to have a dig at her ex!
That kid is more sick than any kid i know yet she constantly posts about how JP keeps her healthy. Katie hun maybe her body is telling you she needs some actual food not a shitty shake and gummies to survive on

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I remember Olivias boob job. Ridiculous. Big sob story about how insecure she was before about her boobs, yet she was fine to parade around in low cut tops and have Instagram bikini shoots. Then yes, the Wayne Lineker thing really confirmed what kind of girl she's become.

Lauren really does look like the scream mask 😱😂😂😂😂

And tell us everything on Harriet 👀 it would be interesting to hear what she was like before becoming a stuck up JP hun.
Harriet got sacked from her teaching job for selling juice plus to her students I saw it on another thread someone was saying. But she tells people she earnt enough to leave her teaching job to do juice plus full time when in fact she got sacked.

• Wow

katetotheparty86

She is so ridiculous, literally everything about her personality now revolves around that pretend bump. She couldn't just have a massage, it had to be a PREGNANCY massage, coz she's pregnant. I bet they only booked the spa to get some bump/bikini content. Sick of her an she's only 16 weeks.