Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thuglife don’t fit in
We were calling Sam ‘Puffy Nipps’ :LOL:Seriously, that tit region is so embarrassing for him. Feel sorry about the dog stuff thoUgh.

Also, do Harriet and Dan Aldridge know the actual meaning of “XXY” ?? It’s a serious Health Disorder.

LOL, watch them rush to change the name now after spying over here. Idiots

Reactions: 2
I’ve always wondered why they called it XXY when it’s a health disorder. I thought it might meant something else too so they chose it for that reason?? Anyone know why they use it?

I’ve always wondered why they called it XXY when it’s a health disorder. I thought it might meant something else too so they chose it for that reason?? Anyone know why they use it?
Something to do with the female being XX chromosome and males being XY. They combined it to include both and came out with XXY. Didn’t do much research did they 😂

We were calling Sam ‘Puffy Nipps’ :LOL:Seriously, that tit region is so embarrassing for him. Feel sorry about the dog stuff thoUgh.

Also, do Harriet and Dan Aldridge know the actual meaning of “XXY” ?? It’s a serious Health Disorder.

Sam puffy nips 😂 they are quite puffy for being a boxer 😬

Reactions: 1

I’ve always thought this, what a weird name even if you’ve never heard of the health condition surely you would Google something before naming your ‘business’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lew Lew has a new lady… he was out for dinner with her last night
Knew they wasn’t together anymore as there was absolutely zero of him on Lauren’s insta over the Christmas period. Just her and her slaggy mates

Lauren still follows him 👀

And he still follows her 👀

I’m not saying he has a type but if she’d stuck her hand in the air it’d be hard to tell the difference!
Exactly what I thought 🤣 or did some nakey cartwheels

Whenever she refers to them as her “wap” girls I’m sick in my mouth a bit! 🤢

My friend follows him and sent me a screenshot
This is the tea we have all been waiting for I agree!

Olivia and Thug Life have had a crash and the Thug Mobile is written off.

it’s not a nice thing though at all And it appears nobody is injured seriously out of those two. but no more thug wagon posts for a while hey.

They’re really starting to look like a serious bunch of Groupies now, and for anyone they think has clout. It’s gross 🙄
Totally - they promote themselves as sassy, independent business women but just come across as desperate and everything hinges on how they look!

Embarrassing as they’re in their 30’s, I’m sure Lauren is older than me & maybe even mid 30 😳
I’m positive that she posted about her 30th birthday celebrations a good few years ago 🤔 she’s made no reference to her age since then, but I’m sure I haven’t imagined that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.