Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the huns insufferable hence why I left juice plus I didn’t want to be associated with a company who allows people like that on board but I’d never reel off absolute bollocks and made up theories about them like you do. Makes you sound so much saltier than any of the rest of us.

I would love to see what you look like if you can call the pics of Harriet at her wedding flabby. There’s so many people on here who would love to have a figure like harriet especially at her wedding and you’re calling her flabby. What sort of message is that sending to women bigger than her???

I don’t believe the stories of broke to made it. I just believe they were on a normal wage living like a normal person and now they’re earning big and are able to afford the mortgage on a big house, have saved a deposit to put on a rental, can afford ranges on lease and a wedding in Ibiza with 15 guests (hardly breaking the bank as suggested given most places charge per guest).

Are they stretching their income? probably. Will they end up like Sneddon? Maybe. Who knows. Who cares? Part of their marketing strategy is making it seem like their lifestyle is better than it is to bring on new people in.

You act like being able to spend a few grand on bags or shoes each month isn’t a lot of money but given it’s after tax, living costs, fancy cars and holidays etc I’m pretty sure that most would love to have that sort of disposable income.

Also, like you say. If they’re not being legit HMRC will surely sniff them out so why are you so concerned with it? End of the day - It’s them having to find money to pay tax bills or declaring bankruptcy.
You’re absolutely right. HMRC certainly will sniff them out.

Give it a rest love. You’re ok with a bunch of thick planks falsely advertising “making it seem like their lifestyle is better than it is“ to vulnerable women? Certainly tells everyone about your own morals and work ethic, doesn’t it. Seems like you’re the “saltier” one desperately trying to justify the fact you fell for the total pyramid scheme that is the pathetic Jooos Plus. Feel a bit stupid do you? If you were really smart, you’d have tolerated it (considering it takes zero brains cells to sell that shite), played the “Huns” at their own game, and made twice as much as much money as you claim it’s possible to make.

Nope, definitely flabby meself, but then I’m not slapping my “before” and “after” pictures all around town claiming the miraculous Jooos Plus made it all happen!

Don’t know why you’re sticking up for those “Huns”. Didn’t you just say yourself just now you fInd them “insufferable”. You seem to have no problem laying into Sneddon.

Again, I’m trying to protect vulnerable women from falling for this scam. It’s the stuff documentary film makers want to know about.

Reactions: 4
I don’t have anymore tea apart from on a thread don’t know if it’s this one or another one but someone else said Harriet got sacked for selling juice plus to her students she was a teacher but tells others she left as she earnt enough to do juice plus full time 😡
So she was taking advantage of vulnerable and clueless pupils (was she particularly promoting its so-called ‘weight loss’ attributes to pre-pubescent and teenage girls?) at a secondary school. Lost for words.

Reactions: 2
You’re absolutely right. HMRC certainly will sniff them out.

Give it a rest love. You’re ok with a bunch of thick planks falsely advertising “making it seem like their lifestyle is better than it is“ to vulnerable women? Certainly tells everyone about your own morals and work ethic, doesn’t it. Seems like you’re the “saltier” one desperately trying to justify the fact you fell for the total pyramid scheme that is the pathetic Jooos Plus. Feel a bit stupid do you? If you were really smart, you’d have tolerated it (considering it takes zero brains cells to sell that shite), played the “Huns” at their own game, and made twice as much as much money as you claim it’s possible to make.

Nope, definitely flabby meself, but then I’m not slapping my “before” and “after” pictures all around town claiming the miraculous Jooos Plus made it all happen!

Don’t know why you’re sticking up for those “Huns”. Didn’t you just say yourself just now you fInd them “insufferable”. You seem to have no problem laying into Sneddon.

Again, I’m trying to protect vulnerable women from falling for this scam. It’s the stuff documentary film makers want to know about.

I am salty, I admit that. Everyone on this forum is salty to a certain degree else we wouldn’t be discussing the lives of these people, we’d be getting on with our own.

the things said about Sneddon being broke and owing HMRC are true and been shown on this forum earlier on. Not made up crap by someone who’s jealous, the way you’re making up the stuff about Harriet and Olivia being yatch girls selling their body for money. I draw the line under pathetic rumours like that which could be so damaging to them!

I’ve said a billion times on this forum that the capsules I do love and still take to this very day. When I joined that was the focus and the goal was to help healthy living but the way the company turned from healthy living to weight loss because of these planks encouraging people to starve on shakes, the shakes being a best seller and the company making huge profits and allowing it and then adding BS boosters to their range made me decide to leave. It does not align with me.

but as far as changing peoples lives financially, I helped so many get off the dole, move out of home giving them that start on the property Ladder. I didn’t bullshit people I was honest that it takes graft and that’s why I literally laugh when I read your drivel because I know the sorts of money that can be made, not just juice plus (you sound thick by the way dragging the word juice out) but in most mlm.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah she was always a laughing stock amongst the higher up reps. The things people used to say about her to me even when she was flying with it showed how disliked she was.
She seems to be coming across as more and more desperate lately. Really trying to flog the product and struggling to come up with any decent ideas for content. I’m mean, how many videos do we need of her demonstrating Uplifts or boosters? You open the sachet and mix them with water. Not exactly rocket science is it?!

And don’t forget she gets to decide how she spends her days now…so she got up at 5am to run, went to bed at after midnight and it took her 5 hours to get round to running a bath. Really aspirational stuff there Emma!

Reactions: 4

Next week’s announcement- who’s signing up to my only fans 😂😂

She seems to be coming across as more and more desperate lately. Really trying to flog the product and struggling to come up with any decent ideas for content. I’m mean, how many videos do we need of her demonstrating Uplifts or boosters? You open the sachet and mix them with water. Not exactly rocket science is it?!

And don’t forget she gets to decide how she spends her days now…so she got up at 5am to run, went to bed at after midnight and it took her 5 hours to get round to running a bath. Really aspirational stuff there Emma!
Gosh I am so inspired by her 😂😂 what a dull existence she has owning her own life

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Biggest non-surprise of the century finally announced. It’s really cute when people make reveal videos, but this still screams desperation to me (call me salty too I guess 😉)

Reactions: 5
Wow that reveal was Stacey solomon/mrs hinch level. Like yeah its lovely news for them but they're not celebrities, how delusional are they!

Imagine paying someone to come and film that! Not sure if that or Katie’s on the beach vid is more mortifying 😂

Reactions: 6
I see Harry’s news… her account is back up just I time for the baby announcement video

did her account really get taken down or did she just disable it for a while so she could come back with the celeb style baby reveal?! So cheese.

Reactions: 7
I am salty, I admit that. Everyone on this forum is salty to a certain degree else we wouldn’t be discussing the lives of these people, we’d be getting on with our own.

the things said about Sneddon being broke and owing HMRC are true and been shown on this forum earlier on. Not made up crap by someone who’s jealous, the way you’re making up the stuff about Harriet and Olivia being yatch girls selling their body for money. I draw the line under pathetic rumours like that which could be so damaging to them!

I’ve said a billion times on this forum that the capsules I do love and still take to this very day. When I joined that was the focus and the goal was to help healthy living but the way the company turned from healthy living to weight loss because of these planks encouraging people to starve on shakes, the shakes being a best seller and the company making huge profits and allowing it and then adding BS boosters to their range made me decide to leave. It does not align with me.

but as far as changing peoples lives financially, I helped so many get off the dole, move out of home giving them that start on the property Ladder. I didn’t bullshit people I was honest that it takes graft and that’s why I literally laugh when I read your drivel because I know the sorts of money that can be made, not just juice plus (you sound thick by the way dragging the word juice out) but in most mlm.
There are lots of great vitamin supplements out there, it doesn’t have to be juice plus and they can be bought without supporting a notorious MLM. The clinical trials you talk of aren’t that robust and are limited in power (ie size of participants) If juice plus supplements were incredible then the company would have invested way more into the R&R.
By all means take what you want.. but I don’t come here to be converted to JP. I come here as I don’t believe in the principal of pyramid schemes, I don’t believe that getting sucked into an MLM is all that woman can aspire to, I don’t believe that manifesting or aspiring to conning people out of the little cash they have to invest in a scheme where 90% will be worse off than make profit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.