Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harriet spouting antivax stuff on her stories..God forbid she catches covid.. putting her baby at risk.. with my work had some difficult conversations with expectant mums who’ve become very unwell & wished they’d had the vaccine 😞 won’t divulge any more details
I’m all for getting jabbed and not sure why she hasn’t as she’s been eligible before getting pregnant.
But I do have to back her on this one. There’s not enough research to show its effects on babies long term development to say if it’s safe or not. We can be hopeful that it’s fine on the development of a fetus but given safety data still hasn’t been full released yet and the FDA are requesting 55 years.

I don’t blame her for not getting it while pregnant. She shouldn’t be sharing it on her story though as it should be personal choice rather than people influencing each other either way.

Reactions: 4
I don’t blame her for not getting it while pregnant. She shouldn’t be sharing it on her story though as it should be personal choice rather than people influencing each other either way.

I don’t blame her either. But agree its a topic she should stay away from. Well at least now we can report her to the Covid 19 instagram police lol. They’ll start putting up warnings on all her posts Which should piss her off :LOL:

How is she getting into all these places around the country without a covid Passport? Did Dan have the jab? Watch, they’ll get fake ones now and start a new post “After hours of agonizing decisions, we decided it was safe for me and our baby to get the jab” but only so they can get into places to keep taking their creepy ‘look at us we’re celebrities! pictures.
Make sure to screen shot stuff with dates on so if it looks like they’re faking, they can be reported to the local Medical Councils.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t blame her either. But agree its a topic she should stay away from. Well at least now we can report her to the Covid 19 instagram police lol. They’ll start putting up warnings on all her posts Which should piss her off :LOL:

How is she getting into all these places around the country without a covid Passport? Did Dan have the jab? Watch, they’ll get fake ones now and start a new post “After hours of agonizing decisions, we decided it was safe for me and our baby to get the jab” but only so they can get into places to keep taking their creepy ‘look at us we’re celebrities! pictures.
Make sure to screen shot stuff with dates on so if it looks like they’re faking, they can be reported to the local Medical Councils.
covid Passport can be obtained with proof of negative lateral flow test now which is probably what they’re doing.

I think should be the case for every person regardless of vaccine status to have a negative LFt to go to places given us jabbed folk are also spreading it.

How on earth does juicy Dani come across this annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m all for getting jabbed and not sure why she hasn’t as she’s been eligible before getting pregnant.
But I do have to back her on this one. There’s not enough research to show its effects on babies long term development to say if it’s safe or not. We can be hopeful that it’s fine on the development of a fetus but given safety data still hasn’t been full released yet and the FDA are requesting 55 years.

Sorry I totally disagree. I’ve personal experience of mother’s needing to deliver babies premature, the mother hypoxic, baby hypoxic. The mother dying in intensive care later and baby with brain damage and devastated partner. We all have different life’s on here, my experience means I witness a lot of stuff you will never be privy too.

Reactions: 2
Oh I don’t know Harriet, maybe share with your husband, your family, your many BEST FRIENDS, your cat? Then again, the whole Instagram account is TMI so I guess the workings of your stomach were the natural next step.
I literally can’t believe the words - maybe it was something I ate.
you have 9 months of your life to dedicate to another being which includes checking everything you eat is cooked through and you can’t even do that? Wow!

Sorry I totally disagree. I’ve personal experience of mother’s needing to deliver babies premature, the mother hypoxic, baby hypoxic. The mother dying in intensive care later and baby with brain damage and devastated partner. We all have different life’s on here, my experience means I witness a lot of stuff you will never be privy too.
Fair enough. We’re all entitled to our own opinions.

Last edited:
you have 9 months of your life to dedicate to another being which includes checking everything you eat is cooked through and you can’t even do that? Wow!

Fair enough. We’re all entitled to our own opinions.
Food poisoning whilst pregnant? Is a mistake that can happen to anyone.

An unvaccinated expectant mother? Is stupidity she can control.

Im glad we’re all entitled to our opinions but yours are from Opposite Land.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Food poisoning whilst pregnant? Is a mistake that can happen to anyone.

An unvaccinated expectant mother? Is stupidity she can control.

Im glad we’re all entitled to our opinions but yours are from Opposite Land.
Food poisoning is preventable for the most part if you’re careful with what you’re eating. But being uncareful with your food in pregnancy = ok

Not wanting to subject your unborn child to a brand new jab which hasn’t been fully tested yet, nor has the full safety data been released to protect you from a disease which kills a minuscule percentage of the population, mostly which are old, overweight or have an underlying health condition when you yourself fall into non of those categories = Not ok.

turn off the bbc love.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She definitely reads here. Right after questioning the amount of places they go to with or without a NHS Passport, now she’s conveniently ill and being sick and cant go anywhere.e Funny timing.

I hope everyone stay healthy regardless of your vaccination stance. Difficult topic. I know people who have been really ill after jabs and people who have had nothing. Hard to say if I was pregnant right now whether i would have tooK it.

She definitely reads here. Right after questioning the amount of places they go to with or without a NHS Passport, now she’s conveniently ill and being sick and cant go anywhere.e Funny timing.

I hope everyone stay healthy regardless of your vaccination stance. Difficult topic. I know people who have been really ill after jabs and people who have had nothing. Hard to say if I was pregnant right now whether i would have tooK it.
Yes. I’m all for doing your bit for others. Hence why I’ve been double jabbed and am having my booster next week. There’s no way I would subject an unborn child to it. She’s silly for not getting it before getting pregnant. But now she’s pregnant I have to side with her on it.

Food poisoning is preventable for the most part if you’re careful with what you’re eating. But being uncareful with your food in pregnancy = ok

Not wanting to subject your unborn child to a brand new jab which hasn’t been fully tested yet, nor has the full safety data been released to protect you from a disease which kills a minuscule percentage of the population, mostly which are old, overweight or have an underlying health condition when you yourself fall into non of those categories = Not ok.

turn off the bbc love.
Seriously? You said that. I’m going expose myself..I’m a doctor. Yes I’m on here, but really? And the worst kind of dr for you juicy.. I’m the gal that deals with the ducking difficult decisions.. so I safe you or your baby.. do I come to resus in a&e and safe your bloke from his motor bike accident,. Do I save the kid from his awful laceration at 18 months who’s ‘ uncle’ let’s man abuse him all night then let’s them move to another house so we at the hospital don’t realise how much blood he’s lost.. and I have to resuscitate & see his mother howl like a wild animal,. So please juicy.. tell me why we all have different lovely life’s.. I have to go home and live with decisions not to vaccinate., they make my life very difficult.,I’m the person Left to talk to the family and switching off the machine.. but if you think You have something to add as an ex juice plus .. go for it

Sorry everyone,, but seriously pissed odd. I’ve exposed myself now. A Doctor an intensive care Dr.. so get annoyed as I’ve seen awful stuff this last year. I hope it doesn’t decide people but switching off life support in relatively young people., dealing with pregnant woman.. it wasn’t easy

Seriously? You said that. I’m going expose myself..I’m a doctor. Yes I’m on here, but really? And the worst kind of dr for you juicy.. I’m the gal that deals with the ducking difficult decisions.. so I safe you or your baby.. do I come to resus in a&e and safe your bloke from his motor bike accident,. Do I save the kid from his awful laceration at 18 months who’s ‘ uncle’ let’s man abuse him all night then let’s them move to another house so we at the hospital don’t realise how much blood he’s lost.. and I have to resuscitate & see his mother howl like a wild animal,. So please juicy.. tell me why we all have different lovely life’s.. I have to go home and live with decisions not to vaccinate., they make my life very difficult.,I’m the person Left to talk to the family and switching off the machine.. but if you think You have something to add as an ex juice plus .. go for it

Sorry everyone,, but seriously pissed off. I’ve exposed myself now. A Doctor an intensive care Dr.. so get annoyed with tit from JP., or ex JP people as I’ve seen awful stuff this last year. I hope it doesn’t make people switch off .., been their in relatively young people., dealing with pregnant woman.. it wasn’t easy but deal with everyone really
I really hate when someone who doesn’t deal with the awful decision of switching off a ventilator.. feels they can communicate:. I’s awful,, really it is..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Speaking as a pregnant woman (soz to casually drop it into convo, feel like Harriet), I find the whole vaccination topic so exhausting. I understand that everyone has an opinion, but hearing opposing opinions all the time is just so mind melting. I feel like pregnant women are damned if you do and damned if you don’t, either way you get told by people that you’re putting your unborn child at risk. I mainly disagree with people like Harriet who post things to a large following which could influence their decision (which is dangerous in my opinion), I respect anyone’s choice to get the vaccine or not, but ‘influencers’ shouldn’t be putting information out there when they aren’t qualified to comment. There’s a lot of information out there on the vaccine, people need to do research and make an informed decision based on that, not on what Harriet from Juice Plus is doing. Personally for me, I’ve looked into it and I would rather trust the scientists and doctors than someone’s social media post.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sorry everyone,, but seriously pissed odd. I’ve exposed myself now. A Doctor an intensive care Dr.. so get annoyed as I’ve seen awful stuff this last year. I hope it doesn’t decide people but switching off life support in relatively young people., dealing with pregnant woman.. it wasn’t easy

I really hate when someone who doesn’t deal with the awful decision of switching off a ventilator.. feels they can communicate:. I’s awful,, really it is..
This pandemic has given people the belief that they know more than doctors and scientists because they’ve done their ‘research’ - which amounts to reading Facebook conspiracy theories. No understanding of what research actually is.
It’s terrifying the lack of trust and respect being shown to our medical workers - if you don’t believe in what they’re advising you then keep the duck out of the hospital when you do get sick.
I hear you Mammy Walsh and I honestly don’t know how you’re coping.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking as a pregnant woman (soz to casually drop it into convo, feel like Harriet), I find the whole vaccination topic so exhausting. I understand that everyone has an opinion, but hearing opposing opinions all the time is just so mind melting. I feel like pregnant women are damned if you do and damned if you don’t, either way you get told by people that you’re putting your unborn child at risk. I mainly disagree with people like Harriet who post things to a large following which could influence their decision (which is dangerous in my opinion), I respect anyone’s choice to get the vaccine or not, but ‘influencers’ shouldn’t be putting information out there when they aren’t qualified to comment. There’s a lot of information out there on the vaccine, people need to do research and make an informed decision based on that, not on what Harriet from Juice Plus is doing. Personally for me, I’ve looked into it and I would rather trust the scientists and doctors than someone’s social media post.
Exactly this!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Everyone has a choice and an Opinion but forcing opinions on others is dangerous whatever the subject x

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Which part of my post was unfactual? I'm happy to edit it, if I have said something unfactual.
The part where I said the jab was brand new?
The part where I said the jab has no long term research?
The part where I said the full safety data isn't available yet?
The part where I said that covid is killing a minuscule percentage of the population?
The part where I said covid hits elderly, overweight and those with underlying (mostly metabolic) health issues hardest
Or the part where I said harry isn't overweight or elderly and so I don't blame her for not wanting to take the jab when she's pregnant?

Not sure where I said something which was so bad you felt the need to "expose" yourself as an intensive care Dr?

Exactly this!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Everyone has a choice and an Opinion but forcing opinions on others is dangerous whatever the subject x
Oh 100% and I said I don't blame her for not getting it while pregnant but I don't feel she should be influencing her audience on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Which part of my post was unfactual? I'm happy to edit it, if I have said something unfactual.
The part where I said the jab was brand new?
The part where I said the jab has no long term research?
The part where I said the full safety data isn't available yet?
The part where I said that covid is killing a minuscule percentage of the population?
The part where I said covid hits elderly, overweight and those with underlying (mostly metabolic) health issues hardest
Or the part where I said harry isn't overweight or elderly and so I don't blame her for not wanting to take the jab when she's pregnant?

Not sure where I said something which was so bad you felt the need to "expose" yourself as an intensive care Dr?

Oh 100% and I said I don't blame her for not getting it while pregnant but I don't feel she should be influencing her audience on it.
1. mRNA vaccines aren’t new. mRNA was discovered in the 60s and vaccine trials started in 1994.
2. See answer number 1.
3. Less than 1% of those jabbed in Europe had a reported reaction. 100% of those were reported in the Daily Mail.
4. 5.4 million deaths is equal to the entire population of Scotland, just under twice the population of Wales and almost 3 times the population of Northern Ireland.
5. I work in a hospital where I’ve watched more young, fit, healthy and unvaccinated people seek treatment for COVID than those who’ve been vaccinated in the last 3 months.
6. She planned her pregnancy, she could’ve planned a vaccine prior to this to ensure she is as well protected as possible during her pregnancy. Especially since she continues to gallivant round the country eating in restaurants where she may develop food poisoning. 🙂

I’m glad you’ve had your vaccine but don’t belittle the significance that COVID has had on the world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Did that baby incident really happen? Jesus I hope he's ok 😩

On another note is Olivia walking a dog with cropped ears?? Silly twit she is

1. mRNA vaccines aren’t new. mRNA was discovered in the 60s and vaccine trials started in 1994.
2. See answer number 1.
3. Less than 1% of those jabbed in Europe had a reported reaction. 100% of those were reported in the Daily Mail.
4. 5.4 million deaths is equal to the entire population of Scotland, just under twice the population of Wales and almost 3 times the population of Northern Ireland.
5. I work in a hospital where I’ve watched more young, fit, healthy and unvaccinated people seek treatment for COVID than those who’ve been vaccinated in the last 3 months.
6. She planned her pregnancy, she could’ve planned a vaccine prior to this to ensure she is as well protected as possible during her pregnancy. Especially since she continues to gallivant round the country eating in restaurants where she may develop food poisoning. 🙂

I’m glad you’ve had your vaccine but don’t belittle the significance that COVID has had on the world.
1 & 2. mRNA technology may not be new but given Covid. 19 was discovered just over two years ago there's no physical way that this exact jab could be any older than that.
3. 1% of reported side effects doesn't mean the safety data has been published yet.
4. 5.4million deaths in a population of 7.9 billion works out as a percentage of 0.068%
5. I'm not doubting you have, but statistically the elderly, overweight and unhealthy are more likely to be included in the 0.068%
6. As I stated in previous posts, I think she should have had the jab before getting pregnant too. I'm only stating I don't blame her for not wanting to subject an unborn child to it.

On another note is Olivia walking a dog with cropped ears?? Silly twit she is
Thank you. for moving us on, wow! Doesn't really live up to her sweet rich girl image does it. Shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
All, just a reminder there are plenty of covid threads available. Please keep on topic, thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.