Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MammyWalsh

Technically it's not a pyramid scheme cos you can make money off the products, a pyramid scheme is when you only make money by adding people to your team and not able to make money off sales. You can also only just sell the stuff rather than adding team members. Anyway potato potatoo. I get why people think it is though, and don't forget pyramid schemes are illegal so they would've been shut down by now if it was.

Say I looked into it when I was approached for it 8 years ago 🙈.

Some people are still pain in the arses with it though!!! I used to get so many friends requests by ransoms that were obviously involved in network marketing,luckily I don't seem to get them any more 🙌🙌 sooo beggy 🙄

Dan looks so uninterested, bet Harriet's got her whip out - Dan stand with me for anotherrrrr photo holding my tummy. I'm pregnant everyone!!!!!! Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
Although it technically not a pyramid there is sooooo much emphasis to recruit & that’s where your money is made. That in my eyes is a pyramid scheme but wrapped up as a MLM to make it legal

Reactions: 8

nolongerjuicy

it’s just getting silly now, at this rate they are going to post a video of the actual birth, probably with Dan filming from the business end.
He will be trying to get his camera lense inside her vag so he can film it in motion as it’s coming out.

Can’t believe (we’ll actually i can!) that they’ve got a countdown timer for the gender reveal!
Honestly, who on earth do they think they are?
First the OTT wedding, then the z-list celeb style baby announcement, the weird pregnancy guru podcast and now a countdown to the gender reveal?!
Ridiculous! and I do find Dan a bit odd. Harry wears the trousers, he’s like a little lost puppy, following her everywhere. It’s his outfits. So cringe. Both cringe, everything about them is cringe.
Do they honestly think anyone cares? News flash. We don’t!

• Haha
  • Sick
Couldn’t agree more Harry
Dan @ dan.aldridge_xxy doesn’t seem to realise that literally everything he posts makes him look like the local pervert. Literally the creep that small children run away from. Just everything about him is so off. Honestly, I sort of feel bad for Harry @ harrietaldridgexxy He’s just not her intellectual equal and she knows it. He should have stuck to his carpentry instead of playing at being a businessman. I bet she has to check all his posts for grammar mistakes before uploading. :LOL:

• Haha

RecoveringHun

Can’t wait for the vomit inducing baby sex reveal 🤢
They’ve actually set a COUNTDOWN 🙄🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮 until Tuesday, like anyone cares. They’ve already told their family and friends, and the countdown is for their followers 😳. I can’t keep calling them delusional, and find another word, but it just fits so well 😂😂.

• Haha

RecoveringHun

Why does Dan Aldridge wear really tight trousers. Then he does that pervy thing of always sticking his hand or hands in the pockets to flatten the front part, so his Crotch area appears more bulging. :LOL: What’s with the non stop posting of wedding photos. Its literally all they have, so pathetic. Every time they don’t make a Juice Plus sale that day its ‘Oh well, let’s post a pic of us in our wedding outfits AGAIN.’ They’re like creepy adult toddlers.

“Creepy Adult Toddlers” 😂💀

• Haha

Lala22

Chatty Member
Another thing I've noticed is the huns put a post up "Anyone want to join my amazing team/lose weight for £5 a week" and the only comments are from others in the same JP team! "Me" "I'll message you" do they think people are thick and how are they not embarrassed?
My favourite is when they say things like “only 5 more spaces left to join my team/body blitz plan this month” like absolute fuck would they turn anyone down.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
All, just a reminder there are plenty of covid threads available. Please keep on topic, thanks.

• Heart

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
And now they’re going on a “personal shopping experience” at Mamas & Papas 🙄. This is going to be one long, insufferable ride folks!

Also her casual comment that her nephew sometimes calls her baby a “Rainbow Baby” is once again showing how completely un-self-aware she is.
I'm guessing she doesn't know what this term means - considering her sister is a photographer for a baby loss charity, you'd think she'd have a little bit more awareness on it!

Honestly, the woman is such a dickhead.

Reactions: 7

cuppa_on_a_rainbow

Can’t believe (we’ll actually i can!) that they’ve got a countdown timer for the gender reveal!
Honestly, who on earth do they think they are?
First the OTT wedding, then the z-list celeb style baby announcement, the weird pregnancy guru podcast and now a countdown to the gender reveal?!
Ridiculous! and I do find Dan a bit odd. Harry wears the trousers, he’s like a little lost puppy, following her everywhere. It’s his outfits. So cringe. Both cringe, everything about them is cringe.

• Heart

nolongerjuicy

Oh my good lord. Dan Aldridge has updated his bio to brand new Dad to be. I’m cringing so so hard for them both!

• Haha

LucyJade1994

I think the baby will be a girl probably gonna call it some weird name like Omega or Berry after juice plus products lol 😂

• Haha

katetotheparty86

I wonder if its the same person hacking all their accounts 🤔 seems odd that Harriet, Olivia an Lauren all seem to get hacked at the same time. I reckon its an ex juicy hun out for revenge 🤣🤣

• Haha

MammyWalsh

So you get pregnant and now your an expert? And launch a podcast discussing pregnancy.. and don’t even get me started the lack of awareness.. people who struggle with fertility and your flouting how easy it was for you.. so many people have experiences which wouldn’t make them do videos.. they’re living day to day praying everything goes smoothly with their pregnancy.. it’s smacks of complete naivety to be doing all this so early into your pregnancy..

Chatty Member
“Divine pressure, birthing something great”. Erm yeah ok hun. You do know you just flog over-priced vitamins right? Narrative shift into total bullshit!
Tbh I’ve taken shits that gave me similar feelings.

• Haha