Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's collected as their entire team sales (inclusive of what they buy themselves) and not the profits that the team actually earn reaching that figure.. The percentage earned as a team in profit/comission is probably 15-20% of that!
i honestly believe those numbers are hers and Dan’s together. And it’s not the amount they’re earning. It’s the amount them and the teams are bringing in to juice plus.

they’ll earn around 3% of that. So 5-7k each.
which is still decent and not unachievable - I’ve seen those very earnings on my office when I was flying with it.

The thing is it can drop as quick as it came. Usually you have a 1-2 good legs and the rest just tick over making a few hundred a month.
If your legs end up being enticed to other mlm or something happens in their personal life and there business drops and so does yours.

I know for fact it used to be and guessing it still is; Katie relies on Emma Caren, Carly relies on Nat Young, Emma sneddon relies on Rachel Allen as her main leg and Olivia relies on Charlotte carslake as her main leg.

If those legs dropped their businesses wouldn’t be huge like they are now.
There’s only a few smart people who have built many many strong legs

Earning figures are monthly by the way not annually**

Reactions: 3
I think the baby will be a girl probably gonna call it some weird name like Omega or Berry after juice plus products lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s body checking and feels the need to mention she’s gained an extra 2lb. Wow! Serious problems there if that’s the focus of the pregnancy. I understand she looks bloated and not pregnant but I don’t understand why she’s just not trusting the process and realising that some women show earlier than others and feels the need to body check 🤯

I think the baby will be a girl probably gonna call it some weird name like Omega or Berry after juice plus products lol 😂
Omg. Imagine.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s body checking and feels the need to mention she’s gained an extra 2lb. Wow! Serious problems there if that’s the focus of the pregnancy. I understand she looks bloated and not pregnant but I don’t understand why she’s just not trusting the process and realising that some women show earlier than others and feels the need to body check 🤯
I’m pregnant and I haven’t weighed myself at all since finding out, if anyone even tries to discuss weight with me I just shut them down because at the moment I really don’t care and my body is doing what it needs to do. The midwives weigh me and would tell me if there was an issue 🤷‍♀️

Harriet could use this pregnancy to try to be relatable (if she was smart), but so far all I can see is her being the opposite. This weight thing, and constantly bragging about how she’s still able to work out is just going to alienate other women, I’ve seen girls commenting on her posts saying how they were too ill during pregnancy to go to the gym and exercise and Harriet just carries on with the constant posts 🤦‍♀️ as always, she’s tone deaf. It’s good that she’s not suffering from sickness, nausea or fatigue but she should realise she’s very lucky.

also she’s going to be in for a shock when she reaches the third trimester and feels like the size of a whale 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m up early. I can’t sleep for excitement of Harry’s reveal. Haven’t been this excited since our new Puppy took his first gigantic tit in the back garden.

The real question is whether or not baby will refuse to come out when it realises Dippy Dan of dan.alridge_xxy fame is its dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m up early. I can’t sleep for excitement of Harry’s reveal. Haven’t been this excited since our new Puppy took his first gigantic tit in the back garden.

The real question is whether or not baby will refuse to come out when it realises Dippy Dan of dan.alridge_xxy fame is its dad.
I’d be more excited if she announced that it was a puppy!

Reactions: 4
Not manly enough to produce a boy 🤣🤣🤣
As if people are actually saying it to him!
4F9A36C9-7405-4208-B7B3-B5C7AD05DECE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn't think he was manly enough to even have sex until they announced this pregnancy. I deffo reckon they are lights off an 3 mins of missionary kinda people.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Baby Aldridge is a girl hope it don’t turn out and have Harriet’s personality and dans shark eyes my gosh 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dan will be over the moon its a girl coz he wouldn't have a clue how to raise a boy. Does he even have any guy friends coz i never see him with any? Always hanging out with Harriets friends like the gay best mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Baby Aldridge is a girl hope it don’t turn out and have Harriet’s personality and dans shark eyes my gosh 😱
Do you think they’re going to launch a YouTube channel, “At Home with the Desperate-for-Attention Twats.”

Why do they seem to think they’re some kind of celebrities? I’m all for a nice baby celebration with family and friends but the way they make those shots ‘lingering’, ‘artful’, ‘emotional’, ‘slow-motion’, ‘close up’. LOL. Delusional idiots. Don’t they realise most of those comments are from desperate dummies who only leave one cos they want you to leave one back.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So glad Harriet shared that preview of the podcast on her insta story, the bit where she’s singing her own words to the Friends theme. It’s guaranteed that I’ll never ever try and listen to a full episode. Thanks Harriet, me and my ears are truly grateful!

• Haha
Harriet spouting antivax stuff on her stories..God forbid she catches covid.. putting her baby at risk.. with my work had some difficult conversations with expectant mums who’ve become very unwell & wished they’d had the vaccine 😞 won’t divulge any more details

Harriet, if you don’t get jabbed the baby might grow a penis. That ought to send her running. #idiot

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.