Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nahh not Harriet sharing more anti-vaxxer Covid denier propaganda :mad:

310F037C-B423-471A-BEF9-6D01FA336F96.png

Had to say something! Of course I didn’t mean the bit about joining Juice Plus 😂

And a few minutes later, I’m blocked 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What has she said about not getting the vaccine?
She shares Covid denying content frequently, sometimes it’s just ‘turn off the news’ which is fair enough, I think we all want to do that at times. But other times such as today, it’s just videos trying to get people to think Covid isn’t real. In terms of not getting the vaccine, I can’t think of what she’s said exactly, but there’s examples just a couple of pages back - she definitely isn’t vaxxed.

Reactions: 3
Typical! Harry. I really don’t think she should be recommending caffeinated drinks to pregnant woman.. in fact god forbid someone has a miscarriage (linked with caffeine) following taking their product a screen shot of her stories would be enough to take litigation action against xxy and go after JP too.. best stop Harry with the caffeine posts for now.. as we know she reads here. As for the crisis actors.. she obviously scrolls through anti covid propaganda.. must have been one dumb f#ck of a teacher that’s all I can say.. but then when you peddle JP to students and get sacked when caught.. it doesn’t surprise me.. also the weights.. maybe that’s what’s causing your pains tonight luv.. hitting heavier weights and PB’s is just asking for trouble… it shows me how naive she is.. I wouldn’t want to wish any harm.. but she needs to be careful.. the guilt she would feel if something did happen by pushing her body like that.. My heart is in my mouth just looking at her doing those squats.. I despair.. this isn’t her usual weight.. she’s being upping the weights big style with this new trainer

Harriet and Dan are double vaccinated because I’ve spoken to Dans sister and Dans sister even said how shocking it is her sharing anti vaxx stuff. Dans sister is fully vaccinated too, that’s why Dan and his sister don’t talk anymore because she told him to not to juice plus as she was embarrassed and she knew it was a scam and he went and joined juice plus. They haven’t talked since he joined juice plus. She’s read this thread aswell as I’ve showed her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Vaccines aside, the amount of Friends that Harriet watches baffles me! And now it’s part of her good bedtime routine. 🤷‍♀️ I know there’s like 10 series of it but surely you’d get bored of it eventually?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Harriet and Dan are double vaccinated because I’ve spoken to Dans sister and Dans sister even said how shocking it is her sharing anti vaxx stuff. Dans sister is fully vaccinated too, that’s why Dan and his sister don’t talk anymore because she told him to not to juice plus as she was embarrassed and she knew it was a scam and he went and joined juice plus. They haven’t talked since he joined juice plus. She’s read this thread aswell as I’ve showed her.
I’m really shocked that they’re double vaccinated with some of the stuff they share, especially Harriet. Mind you, it’s not just Harriet, so I wouldn’t be surprised if these views are coming from higher up in Juice Plus. That’s interesting about Dan’s sister, she must be so embarrassed on his behalf!

Reactions: 2
Wow, this bedtime list is bottom of the barrel content. They're just basic things most people do before bed anyway. Brushing teeth an getting into bed is nothing groundbreaking. Making a list doesn't make your experience better Harriet, stop being a bore.

• Haha
Happily here to watch when this goes to tit when they have a newborn/baby/toddler etc etc! 😆😆

View attachment 949632
Exactly my thoughts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bit harsh to not talk to your sibling due to joining JP isn’t it. Ok I get that you’ll be embarrassed but to stop talking to each other? Bit petty isn’t it.

Reactions: 1
Those two are in for a rude awakening when baby arrives 😂😂😂
Yep, but let’s face it what she shares on social won’t be reality at all! The greedy need to prey on other vulnerable mums won’t allow her to be real she will be trying to shift products by portraying a perfect life

Exactly my thoughts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bit harsh to not talk to your sibling due to joining JP isn’t it. Ok I get that you’ll be embarrassed but to stop talking to each other? Bit petty isn’t it.
Pyramid schemes are dangerous and toxic. They exploit the most vulnerable and the most stupid. They destroy relationships, families and entire lives. They cause emotional and financial ruin. No, it’s not petty. I’d say she’s bang on the money.

Last edited:
Pyramid schemes are dangerous and toxic. They exploit the most vulnerable and the most stupid. They destroy relationships, families and entire lives. They cause emotional and financial ruin. No, it’s not petty. I’d say she’s bang on the money.
He doesnt talk to his brother either, so there's definitely been some sort of family fall out somewhere along the line.

I feel it in my water 😊😂 the bubble is going to burst for the Aldridge’s.. It will all come tumbling down

Reactions: 2
Is anyone bored of Olivia Measures going on and on about this car crash her and fat boy were in?
Granted it looked a bad one but she’s going on constantly about the after effects/how she can’t sleep/her dog and I want to message her and remind her they all walked away unscathed!

Reactions: 9
I feel it in my water 😊😂 the bubble is going to burst for the Aldridge’s.. It will all come tumbling down
It always does. It never lasts when they get smug and too big for their boots. Karma. The universe will humble them pretty quickly.

Amen was showing off a £600 designer bag her husband bought her for Xmas on her stories yesterday. That same night her oven packed in

Reactions: 1
Is anyone bored of Olivia Measures going on and on about this car crash her and fat boy were in?
Granted it looked a bad one but she’s going on constantly about the after effects/how she can’t sleep/her dog and I want to message her and remind her they all walked away unscathed!
Never one to willingly defend Olivia, but I had a really bad car crash about 10 years ago and it does become all consuming. I was was cut out of my car and somehow came away with just some stitches and whiplash, but mentally I was messed up. Every time someone told me how lucky I was it made me feel like absolute tit because inside I was really struggling. So annoying as she is I get this one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.