Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Right, I'm just going to catch up on everyone's fic updates ❤ then I'm going to go to bed.

I've got a bit of the Sunday night fear tbh. First day back at work tomorrow after 2 weeks off. Worried I've forgotten what to do, or there was something wrong with the work I did before I was off, or I'm going to get plunged into something new and complicated I won't understand.

Whoever's got bae, when you're done with him please send him my way so he can soothe me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Violetroselily

VIP Member
You're all the loveliest people alive. I'm fine, just in a bad mood with a grey cloud floating over my head so not feeling v sociable.

Absence tax

gettyimages-1230568270-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-991333070-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1143043118-612x612.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Donald23

VIP Member
Either Peps back into his cloning experiment or it’s annual STD test time as they all have little plasters as if they’ve had a blood test

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Starttheline

VIP Member
I am currently deciding on prints for my office and every time an Arctic Monkeys one comes up I think of you all

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
when I just started my job there was a guy I knew there who had been trying to get with me for agessss. We had the same circle of friends etc but he was a serious fucking player so I kept saying no. Fast forward Xmas do whaf did I do … went home with him. He has the biggest Willy I’ve ever seen to this day 😂😂😂 we’re still friends now ! He has just bought a house with his gf & I obvs have a baby and a fella.we never told anyone it happened and I don’t even think we discussed it. Was just a drunken fumble that proved where better off as buddies Not sure why I still call my three year old a baby 🙈🥹
RLF has the biggest Willy I’ve ever seen 🤣

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Checked in and through security with no issue 🥰 waiting for breakfast now.

Had to leave bae at security because they asked to see his vaccine certificate. Someone will have to come pick him up @rasperryripple is closest! He's in a right strop!

England 475 (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Yeah - Same 🤣
My days post uni were my wild ones 🤣

He bloody knows it too… windmilling round the place all the time

Where’s @Violetroselily

do we think she’s on a train to @cobette so she can get in the suitcase?
Before i went to Uni in like sixth form i was like crazy, not sleeping around but would happily kiss anyone haha! The first boy i slept with was a FWB type thing, Then we got together when i was like 18 and this became my life, apart from the breaks.

I enjoy sex, but having known RLF as a scrawny 16yo its sometimes like not as overly sexual as it should be anymore, plus with the breaks i've experienced like mindblowing sex and sometimes the thought of it not comparing whirs in my mind... When we first got together it was a lottt of sex, then not so much then when we had a break i had a LOT of sex, got another boyf during the time for a while and we would be like verging on 10 times in like 48 hours which was unheard of for me before... then when we got back together it was back to how it was before, maybe not as much but enough ... RLF is good but stamina may not be quite there which leads to frustration but since having my little one....
Everything got messed up, due to stitches and issues, things to this day still arent right, so we havent had sex for about 19/20 months or done anything, obvs i've sorted myself out at times, but have been scared more than anything and preoccupied... i honestly feel like i can tell you guys this even though for me its like super private and embarrassing slightly!!

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Before i went to Uni in like sixth form i was like crazy, not sleeping around but would happily kiss anyone haha! The first boy i slept with was a FWB type thing, Then we got together when i was like 18 and this became my life, apart from the breaks.

I enjoy sex, but having known RLF as a scrawny 16yo its sometimes like not as overly sexual as it should be anymore, plus with the breaks i've experienced like mindblowing sex and sometimes the thought of it not comparing whirs in my mind... When we first got together it was a lottt of sex, then not so much then when we had a break i had a LOT of sex, got another boyf during the time for a while and we would be like verging on 10 times in like 48 hours which was unheard of for me before... then when we got back together it was back to how it was before, maybe not as much but enough ... RLF is good but stamina may not be quite there which leads to frustration but since having my little one....
Everything got messed up, due to stitches and issues, things to this day still arent right, so we havent had sex for about 19/20 months or done anything, obvs i've sorted myself out at times, but have been scared more than anything and preoccupied... i honestly feel like i can tell you guys this even though for me its like super private and embarrassing slightly!!
despite not having a baby, I can completely sympathise with you…
All my treatment has caused a lot of scar tissue which meant we’ve only really started attempting sex this year. We’ve done other things before this year, but feel inadequate is a complete turn off for me, and that’s generally how I’ve felt.
gaining confidence in my own body has helped a lot, but it’s been really hard work.
Things aren’t perfect for us, and won’t ever go back to how it was, but it’s our new normal - which is why we’ve probs been a bit more rampant recently

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Right, the crush. You get the cons first so you don't get your hopes up.

We work together closely enough that it'd probably be a problem.
He's not my boss but he is a level above me in the hierarchy so potentially mild power dynamics ickiness.
He's a real outdoorsy active type which obviously I'm not.
Extroverted and sociable and has a million friends, which, if we're being truly honest, simply wouldn't work with my whole weirdo loner vibes. Realistically, would be exhausting.
Taller than me but only just. I'm not convinced VAR would notice the difference. Inevitably I would feel like a big clomping monster.
I belong alone and am OK with that.

And then the pros, so you get where I'm coming from.

Fit. Not like bae-gorgeous (who is?) but fit in a grinning puppy-dog kind of way.
An actual adult man who mows the lawn and puts up shelves and doesn't need looking after. Emotionally stable in a way men I'm attracted to generally tend not to be.
Properly warm and friendly. Remembers little comments about your life or family and asks engaging follow-up questions next time he sees you. Loves a "what's for tea?" chat.
Really clever and knowledgeable but wears it lightly, helps me if I ask him to but never assumes I won't understand something. No ego - asks me for help when he thinks I know better.
Hilarious in just the way I like. Thinks of a pun and has to let me know about it, then waits eagerly to find out if I can do a better one.

• Heart
Omg guys I’m never gonna live this down. Remember when I told you about when I ordered from Ann summers and they got wind of it at work?? Well I just asked my ex boss who is also my brother in law 🤣🤣🤣🤣. If Royal Mail delivers the online home shop where I got my stuff from and he said yeah think so i said oh good I like to know these things and he said like ann summers.
kill meeeee

• Haha
  • Wow

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
@mimimithis I'm livid on your behalf! Hope it's easily fixed.

How is everyone this evening?

I'm OK, work wasn't was bad as I feared but I still have a bit of anxiety that worse is coming. I'm on something this week that means I need to be in the office every day, which means rushing off and cutting it fine to get home in time for therapy tomorrow, which isn't ideal.

I think I'm developing a mild but terribly ill-advised crush on someone I work with. 😳

Desperately need him to do something icky.

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
No one is here to make me a proper breakfast or lunch, so like Rosie all I've eaten today is Lucky Charms.

Gotta do some chores, work on getting my new laptop set up & configured, start working on my packing lists (going to the beach for 8-9 days on Friday), and then my reward will be finishing AON and catching up on other John/OFC fics.

All your cooking sounds amazing. I will probably have a sandwich and soup for dinner, but I do have the ingredients for a rice or quinoa cheesy chicken broccoli casserole, but then again, ew, cooking means more cleaning and I slept too late to take my stimmies today, so... nah

Last night I read some of Christmas fic one-shots from the ENT author and I'm dying at the Deledier fic where Eric tells HK that Dele is very competitive with the other WAGs and HK's like "um, but he's not a WAG" and Eric's like, "well, he's MY WAG" 🥺🤣

And the BDE Universe Stonesford snowball fight fic! Hysterical.

Let's get back on track with the real power couple. Sad we won't get to see these lovebirds together next week due to JP's injury... 💔 but can bae even play in the first match due to that egregious foul v Hungary? 🙄

1662916814444.png

1662920247068.png

Look at Hendo looking on, knowingly and bae's smirky hearteyes :love:
1662918953953.png

1662918991512.png

Bonus: IYKYK
1662918024225.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8

cobette

VIP Member
Right, the crush. You get the cons first so you don't get your hopes up.

We work together closely enough that it'd probably be a problem.
He's not my boss but he is a level above me in the hierarchy so potentially mild power dynamics ickiness.
He's a real outdoorsy active type which obviously I'm not.
Extroverted and sociable and has a million friends, which, if we're being truly honest, simply wouldn't work with my whole weirdo loner vibes. Realistically, would be exhausting.
Taller than me but only just. I'm not convinced VAR would notice the difference. Inevitably I would feel like a big clomping monster.
I belong alone and am OK with that.

And then the pros, so you get where I'm coming from.

Fit. Not like bae-gorgeous (who is?) but fit in a grinning puppy-dog kind of way.
An actual adult man who mows the lawn and puts up shelves and doesn't need looking after. Emotionally stable in a way men I'm attracted to generally tend not to be.
Properly warm and friendly. Remembers little comments about your life or family and asks engaging follow-up questions next time he sees you. Loves a "what's for tea?" chat.
Really clever and knowledgeable but wears it lightly, helps me if I ask him to but never assumes I won't understand something. No ego - asks me for help when he thinks I know better.
Hilarious in just the way I like. Thinks of a pun and has to let me know about it, then waits eagerly to find out if I can do a better one.
You're already fallen for him baby.

Jordan 01.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
when I just started my job there was a guy I knew there who had been trying to get with me for agessss. We had the same circle of friends etc but he was a serious fucking player so I kept saying no. Fast forward Xmas do whaf did I do … went home with him. He has the biggest Willy I’ve ever seen to this day 😂😂😂 we’re still friends now ! He has just bought a house with his gf & I obvs have a baby and a fella.we never told anyone it happened and I don’t even think we discussed it. Was just a drunken fumble that proved where better off as buddies
I went out with a guy when I was a teenager, for about a year. Now I'm married to his mate and he lives round the corner with his wife and its not awkward!

• Heart
  • Haha