John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, is it bad??
Could have been worse, but it's not pretty.

image4.jpeg

I did, thank you! And now, I’m at work. Sigh.

We REALLY need new bae content. I want to see him play. :(
That was my reaction for being at work, too. Le Sigh. I love working there, I love my team, I adore my ducklings, but it's Monday.

Same. Totally same.

Happy afternoon/morning to you all! First day went well, even got a drawing of a circle which will now proudly stick on the fridge.

Have technically done enough work for today, but could also do with doing a bit more, so might catch up after tea...
This is so cute!!! I'm happy to hear your bb had a great first day!

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

That was my reaction for being at work, too. Le Sigh. I love working there, I love my team, I adore my ducklings, but it's Monday.

Same. Totally same.

Omg that’s terrible!! I’m livid for you 😭😭😭 any ideas who did it

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Same. Totally same.

Ahh man, that’s rubbish. Did the person who did it leave their details??

Also, after me saying I’d love to follow people on Instagram to nose at their holiday photos I’ve now had three randoms follow me and I got super paranoid 🤣🤣 I wasn’t around to get everyone’s names that day and now I’m scared I’ve been found haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahhhh, work is crazy today (and will be all week and really until mid November). Got some last minute in-office bullshit dropped on me and my teammate is conveniently WFH 40 min away while I'm only 8 min away so it's just me and no time to dilly-dally today. I'm cramming lunch in my mouth as I type this with one hand.

Gotta leave early for an annual physical with a new GP in the late afternoon, too, and I've had no time to make my list of notes about what I need to discuss. Guess I'm gonna wing it!

Will comment more on fics here and on AO3 when I get time but @LurkingAnnie I am caught up and I did not find it confusing and also I loved it. Still need to finish AON and catch-up with the Flirty-verse and anything else I have missed. Got distracted last night by ENT/BDE-verse things and didn't read what I had planned to. 🍑

Today's moods:
gettyimages-1403108692-2048x2048~2.jpg

gettyimages-1288899455-2048x2048.jpg

F18E23A4-63BD-4DE7-AFA1-588049B7CDC6~2.jpeg

1_England-Training-Camp-Euro-2020.jpg

you_guys_are_getting_paid.jpg

• Heart
Ahhhh, work is crazy today (and will be all week and really until mid November). Got some last minute in-office bullshit dropped on me and my teammate is conveniently WFH 40 min away while I'm only 8 min away so it's just me and no time to dilly-dally today. I'm cramming lunch in my mouth as I type this with one hand.

Gotta leave early for an annual physical with a new GP in the late afternoon, too, and I've had no time to make my list of notes about what I need to discuss. Guess I'm gonna wing it!

Will comment more on fics here and on AO3 when I get time but @LurkingAnnie I am caught up and I did not find it confusing and also I loved it. Still need to finish AON and catch-up with the Flirty-verse and anything else I have missed. Got distracted last night by ENT/BDE-verse things and didn't read what I had planned to. 🍑

Today's moods:
View attachment 1573471

View attachment 1573472

View attachment 1573475

View attachment 1573477

View attachment 1573478
This is a big mood

gettyimages-1288899455-2048x2048.jpg

• Heart
@mimimithis I'm livid on your behalf! Hope it's easily fixed.

How is everyone this evening?

I'm OK, work wasn't was bad as I feared but I still have a bit of anxiety that worse is coming. I'm on something this week that means I need to be in the office every day, which means rushing off and cutting it fine to get home in time for therapy tomorrow, which isn't ideal.

I think I'm developing a mild but terribly ill-advised crush on someone I work with. 😳

Desperately need him to do something icky.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Today's moods:
View attachment 1573471

View attachment 1573472

View attachment 1573475

View attachment 1573477

View attachment 1573478
Oooh is that you that just left that lovely comment?? If not, no pressure to leave a lovely comment 🤣🤣 thank you though x

I'm OK, work wasn't was bad as I feared but I still have a bit of anxiety that worse is coming. I'm on something this week that means I need to be in the office every day, which means rushing off and cutting it fine to get home in time for therapy tomorrow, which isn't ideal.

I think I'm developing a mild but terribly ill-advised crush on someone I work with. 😳

OMG I LOVE THIS

I live this stuff… tell us more!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Why is it I’ll advised🤣

• Haha

Same. Totally same.

Oh no! I’m fuming! That is certainly not insignificant. :mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
Omg that’s terrible!! I’m livid for you 😭😭😭 any ideas who did it
Ahh man, that’s rubbish. Did the person who did it leave their details??

Also, after me saying I’d love to follow people on Instagram to nose at their holiday photos I’ve now had three randoms follow me and I got super paranoid 🤣🤣 I wasn’t around to get everyone’s names that day and now I’m scared I’ve been found haha
Oh no! I’m fuming! That is certainly not insignificant. :mad:
My car was parked on the hospital's car park, where we get in via our personal electronic keys (RFID key fobs or so?), but patients / visitors can stay, if they draw a ticket at the gate. When I parked this morning, there were no cars around me, and I only found the damage, just as I was getting in.

And no, the person basically did a hit and run on my parked car, probably while reversing out of the parking space next to mine.

I'm beyond livid about it. This is about 1,5-2k of damage, if I don't let my insurance cover it, if I do, I'll have to pay more for insurance next year, even though I'm innocent in all this.

@LurkingAnnie - to quote Shaggy, it wasn't me! 😁 Although, admittedly, I'd love to follow your interior design insta. I'm such a softie for all these kind of blogs/pages.

Aw, but that's so cute? What's he like?

I get what you mean about ill-advised, though. Even when I have had the chance, I do not mix business with pleasure (we aren't Grey's Anatomy, y'all!). I'm deadly afraid of the awkwardness that would inevitably follow, after I've fucked things up / ended things / drawn back. To think that I'd have to work with them, still, or come across them... I get anxious just thinking about it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

It has just hit me that I have huge crushes on JG and JS because I work from home and have no way to develop an office crush..

Tell us more!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It has just hit me that I have huge crushes on JG and JS because I work from home and have no way to develop an office crush..

Tell us more!
I mean, I work in a hospital and still have a MASSIVE crush on JS 🤣 but I suppose if I worked from home there’d maybe be more on the list!!

My car was parked on the hospital's car park, where we get in via our personal electronic keys (RFID key fobs or so?), but patients / visitors can stay, if they draw a ticket at the gate. When I parked this morning, there were no cars around me, and I only found the damage, just as I was getting in.

And no, the person basically did a hit and run on my parked car, probably while reversing out of the parking space next to mine.

I'm beyond livid about it. This is about 1,5-2k of damage, if I don't let my insurance cover it, if I do, I'll have to pay more for insurance next year, even though I'm innocent in all this.

@LurkingAnnie - to quote Shaggy, it wasn't me! 😁 Although, admittedly, I'd love to follow your interior design insta. I'm such a softie for all these kind of blogs/pages.

Aw, but that's so cute? What's he like?

I get what you mean about ill-advised, though. Even when I have had the chance, I do not mix business with pleasure (we aren't Grey's Anatomy, y'all!). I'm deadly afraid of the awkwardness that would inevitably follow, after I've fucked things up / ended things / drawn back. To think that I'd have to work with them, still, or come across them... I get anxious just thinking about it.
That’s crap that they did a runner!! Not fair at all!!

and I’m not a fan of how negative you’ve been about yourself in that last bit!!
two of my colleagues are currently together and I’m the only person to know about it. I’m obviously a romantic and love all their stolen glances and the romanticism of it all. I’m obsessed

• Heart
Just ordered some things for my house! Nothing exciting. Just new pillows, a duvet set, a bath mat, bath towels and a fluffy throw for the sofa 🤩. I love shopping 🛍

• Heart
I mean, I work in a hospital and still have a MASSIVE crush on JS 🤣 but I suppose if I worked from home there’d maybe be more on the list!!

That’s crap that they did a runner!! Not fair at all!!

and I’m not a fan of how negative you’ve been about yourself in that last bit!!
two of my colleagues are currently together and I’m the only person to know about it. I’m obviously a romantic and love all their stolen glances and the romanticism of it all. I’m obsessed
Maybe I'm just kidding myself haha

• Haha
  • Heart

Same. Totally same.

That's terrible!

Surely you know that none of us are going to discourage an office romance!? We have to live vicariously through you.

• Heart
Omg guys I’m never gonna live this down. Remember when I told you about when I ordered from Ann summers and they got wind of it at work?? Well I just asked my ex boss who is also my brother in law 🤣🤣🤣🤣. If Royal Mail delivers the online home shop where I got my stuff from and he said yeah think so i said oh good I like to know these things and he said like ann summers.
kill meeeee

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg guys I’m never gonna live this down. Remember when I told you about when I ordered from Ann summers and they got wind of it at work?? Well I just asked my ex boss who is also my brother in law 🤣🤣🤣🤣. If Royal Mail delivers the online home shop where I got my stuff from and he said yeah think so i said oh good I like to know these things and he said like ann summers.
kill meeeee
At least you can laugh at off! I would have died on the spot the first time anyone mentioned it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.