John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when I just started my job there was a guy I knew there who had been trying to get with me for agessss. We had the same circle of friends etc but he was a serious bleeping player so I kept saying no. Fast forward Xmas do whaf did I do … went home with him. He has the biggest Willy I’ve ever seen to this day 😂😂😂 we’re still friends now ! He has just bought a house with his gf & I obvs have a baby and a fella.we never told anyone it happened and I don’t even think we discussed it. Was just a drunken fumble that proved where better off as buddies
I went out with a guy when I was a teenager, for about a year. Now I'm married to his mate and he lives round the corner with his wife and its not awkward!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
when I just started my job there was a guy I knew there who had been trying to get with me for agessss. We had the same circle of friends etc but he was a serious bleeping player so I kept saying no. Fast forward Xmas do whaf did I do … went home with him. He has the biggest Willy I’ve ever seen to this day 😂😂😂 we’re still friends now ! He has just bought a house with his gf & I obvs have a baby and a fella.we never told anyone it happened and I don’t even think we discussed it. Was just a drunken fumble that proved where better off as buddies Not sure why I still call my three year old a baby 🙈🥹
RLF has the biggest Willy I’ve ever seen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh, you guys....😊🥰

I don't know if he likes me. My track record in this regard is an endless parade of obliviousness.

He talks to me every day we're both in the office.
He always tries to persuade me to come on nights out etc with people from work, and when I do go he often buys me drinks (not like getting me drunk, I mean like two glasses of wine or something) and won't let me return the favour.
And sometimes at work if I'm busy he'll bring me a cup of tea unasked.
And he remembers the things I'm interested in and will say, "I saw this and thought of you..."

So I kind of feel like there's some sort of connection there. But I'm not sure how much of it is just that he's a good person.

I find it very hard to believe anyone could like me, there's a lot of nonsense I have to drown out in my head to even consider it.

We’re not always at it 🤣 just had a good month 🤣🤣

making up for all the time we couldn’t 🤣
I used to know someone (it will soon become clear why we're no longer in touch) who kept a record in her diary of every time she shagged her husband. Not just that it had happened, but also location, position, and a brief review.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Right, the crush. You get the cons first so you don't get your hopes up.

We work together closely enough that it'd probably be a problem.
He's not my boss but he is a level above me in the hierarchy so potentially mild power dynamics ickiness.
He's a real outdoorsy active type which obviously I'm not.
Extroverted and sociable and has a million friends, which, if we're being truly honest, simply wouldn't work with my whole weirdo loner vibes. Realistically, would be exhausting.
Taller than me but only just. I'm not convinced VAR would notice the difference. Inevitably I would feel like a big clomping monster.
I belong alone and am OK with that.

And then the pros, so you get where I'm coming from.

Fit. Not like bae-gorgeous (who is?) but fit in a grinning puppy-dog kind of way.
An actual adult man who mows the lawn and puts up shelves and doesn't need looking after. Emotionally stable in a way men I'm attracted to generally tend not to be.
Properly warm and friendly. Remembers little comments about your life or family and asks engaging follow-up questions next time he sees you. Loves a "what's for tea?" chat.
Really clever and knowledgeable but wears it lightly, helps me if I ask him to but never assumes I won't understand something. No ego - asks me for help when he thinks I know better.
Hilarious in just the way I like. Thinks of a pun and has to let me know about it, then waits eagerly to find out if I can do a better one.
I am so invested in this!

Right, so the biggest con for me is how close you work with him. Let’s say you do go out with him. If it goes badly, who knows how he’ll react to you at work and if he - or others who find out - makes it difficult for you. This is just me projecting my own overly-sensitive and political workplace onto you, sorry. I’d just want to ensure your job and reputation stay solid. The other big con is his huge social circle. I’m 100% with you on that one. It sounds a bit much and let’s hope he’s not co-dependent on them. All the pros sound really nice, though I must say. ❤ /SPOILER]

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh, you guys....😊🥰

I don't know if he likes me. My track record in this regard is an endless parade of obliviousness.

He talks to me every day we're both in the office.
He always tries to persuade me to come on nights out etc with people from work, and when I do go he often buys me drinks (not like getting me drunk, I mean like two glasses of wine or something) and won't let me return the favour.
And sometimes at work if I'm busy he'll bring me a cup of tea unasked.
And he remembers the things I'm interested in and will say, "I saw this and thought of you..."

So I kind of feel like there's some sort of connection there. But I'm not sure how much of it is just that he's a good person.

I find it very hard to believe anyone could like me, there's a lot of nonsense I have to drown out in my head to even consider it.

I used to know someone (it will soon become clear why we're no longer in touch) who kept a record in her diary of every time she shagged her husband. Not just that it had happened, but also location, position, and a brief review.
I think he sounds like a really nice person to have in your life

Jesus Christ! I don’t think there would have been enough space in my diary for when me and RLF first got together 🤣🤣🤣 as if you’d review everytime 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I am so invested in this!

Right, so the biggest con for me is how close you work with him. Let’s say you do go out with him. If it goes badly, who knows how he’ll react to you at work and if he - or others who find out - makes it difficult for you. This is just me projecting my own overly-sensitive and political workplace onto you, sorry. I’d just want to ensure your job and reputation stay solid. The other big con is his huge social circle. I’m 100% with you on that one. It sounds a bit much and let’s hope he’s not co-dependent on them. All the pros sound really nice, though I must say. ❤ /SPOILER]
I’m with you in both of your comments. But not everything ends badly 💗 you don’t know unless you try

From the things you’re saying @Gossgossgoss9888 he sounds interested. But it’s hard to tell as it sounds friendly as well. Maybe see and scope out his love life / interests. Ask him if he has any dates lined up 💗

I think he sounds like a really nice person to have in your life

Jesus Christ! I don’t think there would have been enough space in my diary for when me and RLF first got together 🤣🤣🤣 as if you’d review everytime 🤣🤣
Yep same here 😭🤣 we were like rabbits when we got together 😭 I miss the good old days (4 years ago 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Me and RLF had a little break when I decided if he wasn’t going to marry me then I didn’t see the point in being together (I was young and dramatic) and I had a colleagues shoulder to cry on… we hooked up a few times and that was that. Even now i work with him a few times a month and he’s still the nicest person. I even went to his wedding earlier in the year
This is so cute and so well thought out. I'm a huge believer in if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

I had a thing with a guy once. We were never together, but we would hold hands and have little kisses and cuddles if we happened to be out together, more than friends but not enough to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Eventually it just fizzled away, we were seeing other people etc. Anyway, a few years later we ended up working together. Zero awkwardness and because we used to get on so well and had great chemistry, we just fell back into a lovely friendship (with no kisses or cuddles). So a success story of sorts! If it doesn't work out, it doesn't always have to be awkward.
These are both such cute stories, I love them. I'm happy to hear you still get along with them. ❤ Friendships are so underrated sometimes, but oh so necessary to have.

• Heart
Loving all these stories... I feel like i have too many to tell...
SO RLF and me met at school and i had basically kissed all his friends (done stuff with some of them, sometimes when we were all at the same parties and stuff) before we got together, one of them came to my wedding the other month as we are still best friends...
Me and RLF had a break for a while for possibly similar reasons of not being in the same space, i was about 25/26 i think, ended up hooking up with a 20yo from work who was friends with RLF who worked with me, then i got bored of him within a week or so as he was so flaky at this whole FWB thing so i then slept with his best friend, a Police Officer, behind his back (biggest ive seen ha) I would leave work and he would come to mine and we would duck all night long then i would go in work and act nice to the FWB boy, HA! Even ended up doing stuff with FWB and then having phone sex with the other talking about what i had done with his friend... very weird... but still, we all remained friends afterwards, i dont see them as much now...
Before i got back with RLF i had a little office flirt with someone, would just message inappropriate things but also would check how i was, till this day he is the only person who still checks in on me from my work, even though he has a gf and a kid too
I had a flirty thing with another one from work too and same we are such good friends!
I swear i could keep on going but i dont think we have the time...

Honestly though those Cons are barriers that are being put up not reasons, give it a chance!! Team Office Date!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have no stories! My love life has always been very vanilla.
I wish mine had 🙈🙈

when I 20 I was going through the process of buying a house with my then boyfriend. Just before I was 21 ( is still call it my quarter life crisis🤣) I couldn’t go through with it. Realised I hated him and his controlling ways ( he’d give me hell for going out drinking ) and dumped his ass and got drunk for 2 years. Had friends with benefits with a fit dude who turned out to be an ass and got myself a toy boy until I didn’t want him anymore either 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he was 19 it was never going to work

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.