John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably me, I've watched that one thousands of times. I am Luke Shaw.
Haha! When I made it, it was basically for myself to watch over and over again 🤣 he was the most watched out of the suit ones I did! (Jack was second) 🤍

We were worried that @cobette may not be able to find us when she returns from her holiday, but now I think she may not actually want to if we persist with these Chilly pics. 🤣

The true bae, always and forever:
View attachment 1571462

You are an artist. *chef’s kiss* ❤
Thank you lovey 🤍

I can’t get enough of drunk bae…
Think it’s because I’m equally as much of a knob when I’m pissed 🤣

Not surprised - it’s delightful

😍😍
that’s exactly it, he’s such a good drunk … and he still looks hot … plus he looks like he would still be up for it and put in a decent performance 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I maintain that drunk bae is not getting it up. Boy was on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Drunken Parade Bae was hilarious. But we all know, from that day forward, his daughter probably told him to drop her off a quarter mile away from the school.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like if I was drunk, I'd have a lovely giggly time with drunk bae.

But knowing me I'd be sober and end up taking care of him 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No one is here to make me a proper breakfast or lunch, so like Rosie all I've eaten today is Lucky Charms.

Gotta do some chores, work on getting my new laptop set up & configured, start working on my packing lists (going to the beach for 8-9 days on Friday), and then my reward will be finishing AON and catching up on other John/OFC fics.

All your cooking sounds amazing. I will probably have a sandwich and soup for dinner, but I do have the ingredients for a rice or quinoa cheesy chicken broccoli casserole, but then again, ew, cooking means more cleaning and I slept too late to take my stimmies today, so... nah

Last night I read some of Christmas fic one-shots from the ENT author and I'm dying at the Deledier fic where Eric tells HK that Dele is very competitive with the other WAGs and HK's like "um, but he's not a WAG" and Eric's like, "well, he's MY WAG" 🥺🤣

And the BDE Universe Stonesford snowball fight fic! Hysterical.

Let's get back on track with the real power couple. Sad we won't get to see these lovebirds together next week due to JP's injury... 💔 but can bae even play in the first match due to that egregious foul v Hungary? 🙄

1662916814444.png

1662920247068.png

Look at Hendo looking on, knowingly and bae's smirky hearteyes :love:
1662918953953.png

1662918991512.png

Bonus: IYKYK
1662918024225.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like if I was drunk, I'd have a lovely giggly time with drunk bae.

But knowing me I'd be sober and end up taking care of him 😕
You’re a better person than me 🤣

No one is here to make me a proper breakfast or lunch, so like Rosie all I've eaten today is Lucky Charms.

Gotta do some chores, work on getting my new laptop set up & configured, start working on my packing lists (going to the beach for 8-9 days on Friday), and then my reward will be finishing AON and catching up on other John/OFC fics.

All your cooking sounds amazing. I will probably have a sandwich and soup for dinner, but I do have the ingredients for a rice or quinoa cheesy chicken broccoli casserole, but then again, ew, cooking means more cleaning and I slept too late to take my stimmies today, so... nah

Last night I read some of Christmas fic one-shots from the ENT author and I'm dying at the Deledier fic where Eric tells HK that Dele is very competitive with the other WAGs and HK's like "um, but he's not a WAG" and Eric's like, "well, he's MY WAG" 🥺🤣

Let's get back on track with the real power couple. Sad we won't get to see these lovebirds together next week due to JP's injury... 💔 but can bae even play in the first match due to that egregious foul v Hungary? 🙄

View attachment 1571355

View attachment 1571515

View attachment 1571469

View attachment 1571470

View attachment 1571414
Those are the best pictures 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Jordan wouldn't like it.

View attachment 1571355

View attachment 1571515

View attachment 1571469

View attachment 1571470

View attachment 1571414
❤❤❤ the heart eye one makes me melt.

Hope you were able to reach the juice unlike Rosie.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.