John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I work in a hospital and still have a MASSIVE crush on JS 🤣 but I suppose if I worked from home there’d maybe be more on the list!!

That’s crap that they did a runner!! Not fair at all!!

and I’m not a fan of how negative you’ve been about yourself in that last bit!!
two of my colleagues are currently together and I’m the only person to know about it. I’m obviously a romantic and love all their stolen glances and the romanticism of it all. I’m obsessed
I think it's safe to say you'll come to have that crush on Bae, no matter where you work. It just happens.

Ah, it might be a bit blunt, but I can be difficult, I'll readily admit that.

Your colleagues sound so adorable. I'm all here for these little stories of happiness.

Btw, did you catch the AM song title?

That's terrible!

Surely you know that none of us are going to discourage an office romance!? We have to live vicariously through you.
Yeah, it kinda left me with a headache, which I cannot shake. And I wanted to write.

Exactly, we'll cheer you on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ahhhh, work is crazy today (and will be all week and really until mid November). Got some last minute in-office bullshit dropped on me and my teammate is conveniently WFH 40 min away while I'm only 8 min away so it's just me and no time to dilly-dally today. I'm cramming lunch in my mouth as I type this with one hand.

Gotta leave early for an annual physical with a new GP in the late afternoon, too, and I've had no time to make my list of notes about what I need to discuss. Guess I'm gonna wing it!

Will comment more on fics here and on AO3 when I get time but @LurkingAnnie I am caught up and I did not find it confusing and also I loved it. Still need to finish AON and catch-up with the Flirty-verse and anything else I have missed. Got distracted last night by ENT/BDE-verse things and didn't read what I had planned to. 🍑

Today's moods:
View attachment 1573471

View attachment 1573472

View attachment 1573475

View attachment 1573477

View attachment 1573478
Good luck with your appointment! Lovely bae photos.

@mimimithis I'm livid on your behalf! Hope it's easily fixed.

How is everyone this evening?

I'm OK, work wasn't was bad as I feared but I still have a bit of anxiety that worse is coming. I'm on something this week that means I need to be in the office every day, which means rushing off and cutting it fine to get home in time for therapy tomorrow, which isn't ideal.

I think I'm developing a mild but terribly ill-advised crush on someone I work with. 😳

Desperately need him to do something icky.
I love this. 🤣 Please keep us updated!

• Heart
That’s awful hope you get it sorted without too much hassle
Thank you. ❤ I'm lucky that I could send my damage report online, and I already made an appointment with the garage my car always gets serviced at for tomorrow, so that it can get assesssed and repaired quickly. It's only a matter of who'll have to pay, and I doubt the police will find the culprit. 🙅🏼‍🤷‍♀️

I just replied with duck off 🤣🤣
Best kind of reply, you legend!

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Maybe I'm just kidding myself haha
I haven’t worked for like 19 months (Mat leave and then no childcare so stayed off) and I have a fair list of footballers I would duck and an unhealthy habit of writing a lot of fics … so I’m verging on excessive so don’t worry yourself … yet! 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you. ❤ I'm lucky that I could send my damage report online, and I already made an appointment with the garage my car always gets serviced at for tomorrow, so that it can get assesssed and repaired quickly. It's only a matter of who'll have to pay, and I doubt the police will find the culprit. 🙅🏼‍🤷‍♀️

Best kind of reply, you legend!
That’s so bad. It happens all the time here especially at the super market !! They could have left you a note to apologise ! 🥺 it looks like they scraped it pretty bad as well.
some people are so selfish aren’t they. Your car looks posh tho 🤪 I want a BMW

@Violetroselily are you ok
A923DF44-70A1-42B9-A4EC-F2E588BCE7B7.jpeg
54AD5825-9C9B-4F43-9D2E-DFDBDF3496D6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Right, the crush. You get the cons first so you don't get your hopes up.

We work together closely enough that it'd probably be a problem.
He's not my boss but he is a level above me in the hierarchy so potentially mild power dynamics ickiness.
He's a real outdoorsy active type which obviously I'm not.
Extroverted and sociable and has a million friends, which, if we're being truly honest, simply wouldn't work with my whole weirdo loner vibes. Realistically, would be exhausting.
Taller than me but only just. I'm not convinced VAR would notice the difference. Inevitably I would feel like a big clomping monster.
I belong alone and am OK with that.

And then the pros, so you get where I'm coming from.

Fit. Not like bae-gorgeous (who is?) but fit in a grinning puppy-dog kind of way.
An actual adult man who mows the lawn and puts up shelves and doesn't need looking after. Emotionally stable in a way men I'm attracted to generally tend not to be.
Properly warm and friendly. Remembers little comments about your life or family and asks engaging follow-up questions next time he sees you. Loves a "what's for tea?" chat.
Really clever and knowledgeable but wears it lightly, helps me if I ask him to but never assumes I won't understand something. No ego - asks me for help when he thinks I know better.
Hilarious in just the way I like. Thinks of a pun and has to let me know about it, then waits eagerly to find out if I can do a better one.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

He's not my boss but he is a level above me in the hierarchy so potentially mild power dynamics ickiness.
Extroverted and sociable and has a million friends, which, if we're being truly honest, simply wouldn't work with my whole weirdo loner vibes. Realistically, would be exhausting.
Taller than me but only just. I'm not convinced VAR would notice the difference. Inevitably I would feel like a big clomping monster.

Fit. Not like bae-gorgeous (who is?) but fit in a grinning puppy-dog kind of way.
An actual adult man who mows the lawn and puts up shelves and doesn't need looking after. Emotionally stable in a way men I'm attracted to generally tend not to be.
Properly warm and friendly. Remembers little comments about your life or family and asks engaging follow-up questions next time he sees you. Loves a "what's for tea?" chat.
Really clever and knowledgeable but wears it lightly, helps me if I ask him to but never assumes I won't understand something. No ego - asks me for help when he thinks I know better.
Hilarious in just the way I like. Thinks of a pun and has to let me know about it, then waits eagerly to find out if I can do a better one.
I’m team crush 🥰🥰

obsessed with the pun thing

• Heart

Awww he sounds lovely. I met my fella at work. I was a bit skeptical at first because of working together and it going wrong but we have lasted. We got on as friends really well first a bit like you and your work pal. I’d say go for it if it comes up but don’t force it. Can you get drunk at the Xmas do and shag him and go from there 🤣🙈. Joking that’s terrible advice

• Heart
  • Haha

You're already fallen for him baby.

Jordan 01.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

He sounds lovely pros outweigh cons and you are a bit outdoorsy you were out loads on your hols. Good luck x

1663007148544.jpeg

@strawberrysunshine_x I think this is one of my favourite pictures they both look so good 😍

• Heart
@Gossgossgoss9888 and her love interest 🥹🥹🥹🥹. Do you have any incline he likes you? 🥳
F012FA6C-752D-42BD-888E-07E28A6D7C43.jpeg
6832418E-6796-4729-8060-B26A19635088.jpeg

He sounds lovely pros outweigh cons and you are a bit outdoorsy you were out loads on your hols. Good luck x

View attachment 1573648
@strawberrysunshine_x I think this is one of my favourite pictures they both look so good 😍
I absolutely love everything about. Baby’s hair, his skin colour ( bit of a tan) the way they are holding each other and Jack just looks beautiful as usual 😇😌 I’d love to be in the middle of them 😋😋

• Heart

This is so cute and so well thought out. I'm a huge believer in if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

I had a thing with a guy once. We were never together, but we would hold hands and have little kisses and cuddles if we happened to be out together, more than friends but not enough to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Eventually it just fizzled away, we were seeing other people etc. Anyway, a few years later we ended up working together. Zero awkwardness and because we used to get on so well and had great chemistry, we just fell back into a lovely friendship (with no kisses or cuddles). So a success story of sorts! If it doesn't work out, it doesn't always have to be awkward.

• Heart
This is so cute and so well thought out. I'm a huge believer in if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

I had a thing with a guy once. We were never together, but we would hold hands and have little kisses and cuddles if we happened to be out together, more than friends but not enough to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Eventually it just fizzled away, we were seeing other people etc. Anyway, a few years later we ended up working together. Zero awkwardness and because we used to get on so well and had great chemistry, we just fell back into a lovely friendship (with no kisses or cuddles). So a success story of sorts! If it doesn't work out, it doesn't always have to be awkward.
This is SO lovely.

Just changed the ending of NRO to this.

• Heart
Could have been worse, but it's not pretty.

That was my reaction for being at work, too. Le Sigh. I love working there, I love my team, I adore my ducklings, but it's Monday.

Same. Totally same.

This is so cute!!! I'm happy to hear your bb had a great first day!
This is so upsetting! Hope their car had a good bashing too 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I don't necessarily see the cons as die-hard cons, and the pros really do outweigh them by a lot. He sounds lovely. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Me and RLF had a little break when I decided if he wasn’t going to marry me then I didn’t see the point in being together (I was young and dramatic) and I had a colleagues shoulder to cry on… we hooked up a few times and that was that. Even now i work with him a few times a month and he’s still the nicest person. I even went to his wedding earlier in the year

• Heart
Me and RLF had a little break when I decided if he wasn’t going to marry me then I didn’t see the point in being together (I was young and dramatic) and I had a colleagues shoulder to cry on… we hooked up a few times and that was that. Even now i work with him a few times a month and he’s still the nicest person. I even went to his wedding earlier in the year
when I just started my job there was a guy I knew there who had been trying to get with me for agessss. We had the same circle of friends etc but he was a serious bleeping player so I kept saying no. Fast forward Xmas do whaf did I do … went home with him. He has the biggest Willy I’ve ever seen to this day 😂😂😂 we’re still friends now ! He has just bought a house with his gf & I obvs have a baby and a fella.we never told anyone it happened and I don’t even think we discussed it. Was just a drunken fumble that proved where better off as buddies Not sure why I still call my three year old a baby 🙈🥹

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.