Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lou_claire91

VIP Member
I told him he's never used it so it's mine now 😂 It's so old I'm not sure if I can get current versions of Office to run on it though so I'm trying to figure it out. I may just have to draft somewhere else.

I would have loved them to go further but Soph's too classy for that and he doesn't have the bottle. I definitely think it was perfect as it was.
Can you set up a google drive or something to file it all away??

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She might be exaggerating 🥺

Ugh, yes. it keeps changing between sunny streaks and torrential rain, which is good for nature, I hope, because it's been really dry here, but crap for trying to walk anywhere. I'm happy I have my hoodies and hooded jackets to keep me warm, when the temperatures drop so low. Still haven't turned on the heating, though.

Does the jacket still fit your little one?
Yep I think It should do! It was a bit big at the start of the year so should be ok. He has about 8 jackets 🙈. All different thickness and some water proof some not.
it’s been really warm today and then this evening raining none stop and really windy And it’s going to rain all day tomorrow too 😤

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
What are you going to get now?

This guy has been sat like this for about 10 mins

He is such a character! When your niece is around does he hide or is he this animated?

I've just ordered a burger instead, so dull but I am starving.

I'm spent now, going to do some Disney planning as I don't think I can ever write another word ever again.

It would be the perfect kind of end, that is if there's a sequel already in the making. Otherwise... please give them more time/chapters/moments to figure each other out.

I'm in love.
There's a long road to go yet. 3 more years to cover. Make of that what you will 👀

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
I've never ridden Tower of Terror, I'm too scared. I don't even know if I could do it for bae.

I've only done RnRC once. It was the very first ride of the trip and I'd psyched myself up for it so much, I kept thinking I was going to bottle it but it was a walk on and I didn't even have time to think. Still can't believe I did it and my ride picture didn't come out so I don't even have any proof!
This reminds me, I never gave you any ansas to your questions about my Disney trip.

Off the top of my head: ToT was very scary, I did not like the drops but I did like everything else about it.

The Beast was a pervert because in the M&G my very attractive and very petite and adorable but very punk-rock tattoo-covered coworker (wearing VERY short shorts) pointed out her B&TB tattoo (the mirror w/ rose) on her mid/upper thigh (lol, imagine if JS had that instead! I'm dying, OMG 🤣🤣🤣) and held her leg out to show the Beast. He leaned all the way over and smashed his giant snout on her leg so basically his whole head was in her lap. He was also very touchy feely with her in the photo.

The food at Be Our Guest was decent but definitely not for the price, but we knew that going in, and we knew it wasn't actual fine dining or anything.

Will actually look at the old thread later and provide more Tales and Ansas.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
It still sounds like a sort of migraine, not every migraine comes with an aura, and people can switch between them (aura vs no aura) quite a lot. Tension headaches aren't just due to stress, it's also posture, soreness/stiffness of neck and shoulder muscles, long travels... I hope you can take today to relax and feel better. ❤
Thank you ♥ I guess I've only been thinking of the full on aura and puking ones as migraines but luckily I only get them like that once or twice a year.

My posture is pretty good and I have a good pillow and comfy sleeping arrangements (from trying to sort out the sleep stuff) but of course I have been travelling lately.

Thanks for being my tattle doctor!

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I feel OK! He went to a few sessions over the summer so it was familiar today, which helped. I think I will take the pup when I pick him up later.

Now I am working. I have to get 7 hours work done in 6 hours, so I can pick him up. I don't really want to have to start again after bedtime but may have to.
Is your work trip from this weekend getting rescheduled?

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Please take your time. I just couldn't remember whether I had actually said anything nice about your comments this morning. Exhausted brain is exhausted.

I cannot tell you how much I was fretting about posting this chapter... but I'm really happy about it, although it came out a little differently than I had planned originally. They were supposed to go further, but... 😂

His tablet? Hmmm, I'd tell him exactly what I was planning to do with that tablet of his, if I were you. 😂 But I'm too blunt for my own good, sometimes. What did you tell him?

I've updated my laptop tonight, and I'm still waiting on my phone to finish, before I head to bed. Pray for me there's no emergency at work right now.
I told him he's never used it so it's mine now 😂 It's so old I'm not sure if I can get current versions of Office to run on it though so I'm trying to figure it out. I may just have to draft somewhere else.

I would have loved them to go further but Soph's too classy for that and he doesn't have the bottle. I definitely think it was perfect as it was.

• Heart