John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like a good plan. Yay for you not missing the match. Any ideas what colour you want. Omg is it! It’s been 19 at mine today. Me and my son are currently eating ice lollies. The weather doesn’t help does it. I was miserable yesterday when it rained all day 😔

I also have secret treats.but hide them from my son am I a bad mother 🙈
I say they are too spicy.

It may not be pretty but it is doing the job..

20220913_181126.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mostly period nonsense.

Horrible draggy down into the ground, wobbly legged, random aches and pains, tired to my bones feeling. And the endless drudgery of dealing with it.

I have Von Willebrand's which makes every bleed an adventure but am also kind of scared there's something else too. Family history of fibroids and endometriosis and PCOS. Don't much fancy my chances of having avoided everything. But they're all things that don't really have cures and I'm just ignoring the possibility for now.

And I'm so busy at work, and I have to be in the office all week, which means wearing clothes that aren't necessarily the comfiest when I'm all bloaty, and also the constant paranoia of bleeding all over the place.

Mostly am just feeling fragile. Will be okay though.
Aw sending lots of love.. I hate feeling fragile. Can you wear some office wear that is comfy? Do you like dresses ? I actually hate being at work and being on. We women should really get sick pay when we’re on. I’m gonna write to the new prime minister

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m home.

i need to read through everything, but hope everyone’s ok
View attachment 1575596
Hey love, how was your day? ❤ Will you be able to put your feet up?

I'm topping up mine (which was a mess) with an online seminar on Liver laesions. But at least I cooked, so I'm having dinner and will reward myself with footie (FCB v FCB).

That's good that the insurance will cover it.

RLF's car got rear ended by a skip truck a few years ago. He was too close and didn't leave enough room to brake. Everyone was fine, but the bumper was crushed. Thankfully the guy left his details and he paid for the damage to avoid going through insurers, but it cost about £2.5k (and it wasn't a fancy car!). Cars are expensive
That's horrible, oh my... Mine was just badly scratched, and it's therefore a little less costly than I expected. My bank account might thank my insurance... 😂
Happy to hear nothing happened to your RLF.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today has been a day, at work, at the garage to have my car’s damage assessed, on my drive back home… hiding under a blanket might not cut it anymore tonight.

On top of that, I think I might have accidentally deleted someone’s comment to the new chapter of Big Flirts (or my own reply to one, idk? That would be the preferable option) earlier, when I accessed my story. 😕 If it was one of you, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I’m so massively all over the place today. 😭

He so does, thankfully for us.

Isn’t it exciting? ❤
Do you still have the email with the comment? If you click into the link, does it take you to the comment thread?

• Heart
Hey love, how was your day? ❤ Will you be able to put your feet up?

I'm topping up mine (which was a mess) with an online seminar on Liver laesions. But at least I cooked, so I'm having dinner and will reward myself with footie (FCB v FCB).

That's horrible, oh my... Mine was just badly scratched, and it's therefore a little less costly than I expected. My bank account might thank my insurance... 😂
Happy to hear nothing happened to your RLF.
Well, we’ve got the heating guys coming tomorrow to sort out radiators etc so I’ve just done a quick clean, RLF has cleaned the bathroom so we don’t look dirty 🤣
Tonight I should probably do some CPD but I can’t be bothered.

i still need to comment on everyone’s chapters - sorry I’ve been rubbish at actually telling you on AO3 what I thought - but I’ve told you all on here 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mostly period nonsense.

Horrible draggy down into the ground, wobbly legged, random aches and pains, tired to my bones feeling. And the endless drudgery of dealing with it.

I have Von Willebrand's which makes every bleed an adventure but am also kind of scared there's something else too. Family history of fibroids and endometriosis and PCOS. Don't much fancy my chances of having avoided everything. But they're all things that don't really have cures and I'm just ignoring the possibility for now.

And I'm so busy at work, and I have to be in the office all week, which means wearing clothes that aren't necessarily the comfiest when I'm all bloaty, and also the constant paranoia of bleeding all over the place.

Mostly am just feeling fragile. Will be okay though.
Oh hun, I just want to wrap you in a blanket right now, and make sure you're comfy and cozy. ❤

I've been suffering from endometriosis for a few years, too, after having to stop taking oral contraceptives for vital health reasons. The only kind of "cure": Oral contraceptives. 😭

Mmmm nice. Love the cherry Colin’s.
Might try and go to marksies tomorrow. I’m trying to be good though.

anyone watching the redshite tonight and hoping they lose?
I'll just be rolling my eyes, so no, I'll watch Bayern, and hope we'll twit Barcelona. They're going on my nerves so much these days.

• Heart
That looks lovely I just can’t make decent mash but I love other peoples
Lots of butter is the trick!

Mash and gravy is the best comfort food
When I was in my early 20s, doing my post grad and working two jobs to pay for it, I had a really rough day. Over worked, shattered, questioning my life choices. I treated myself to a steak and silton pie with mash, gravy and peas on my break and I can still remember the taste of it and the pure joy it brought me. Still chasing that high 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, we’ve got the heating guys coming tomorrow to sort out radiators etc so I’ve just done a quick clean, RLF has cleaned the bathroom so we don’t look dirty 🤣
Tonight I should probably do some CPD but I can’t be bothered.

i still need to comment on everyone’s chapters - sorry I’ve been rubbish at actually telling you on AO3 what I thought - but I’ve told you all on here 🤣
Your RLF is really one of a kind. Bathrooms are the least fun place to clean. Ever.

CPD? What does that mean?

You did, and you are so sweet loving on everyone. ❤❤❤

Do you still have the email with the comment? If you click into the link, does it take you to the comment thread?
Nooooo. 😭 I deleted it earlier, when I was checking my emails. I'm such a cow. 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh hun, I just want to wrap you in a blanket right now, and make sure you're comfy and cozy. ❤

I've been suffering from endometriosis for a few years, too, after having to stop taking oral contraceptives for vital health reasons. The only kind of "cure": Oral contraceptives. 😭

I'll just be rolling my eyes, so no, I'll watch Bayern, and hope we'll twit Barcelona. They're going on my nerves so much these days.
😬 fingers crossed you do
Your RLF is really one of a kind. Bathrooms are the least fun place to clean. Ever.

CPD? What does that mean?

You did, and you are so sweet loving on everyone. ❤❤❤

Nooooo. 😭 I deleted it earlier, when I was checking my emails. I'm such a cow. 😭😭😭
he got the main bathroom because I did the en-suite because he can’t fit in that shower 🤣 I did that on sunday and I haven’t used it since so I didn’t have to do it again 🤣 I’m super manipulative
CPD is continuing professional development - so every year when I pay my registration I have to also prove that I’m learning 🙄 I have to submit pieces of work as evidence

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Managed to get the LO off to bed early after all the sick drama last night, both me and RLF are utterly shattered, we currently have on the Spurs match (i dont know why) and will probably watch the others later, but gonna have to see what treats we have hiding in the house as i need a sugar hit!!

• Heart
😬 fingers crossed you do

he got the main bathroom because I did the en-suite because he can’t fit in that shower 🤣 I did that on sunday and I haven’t used it since so I didn’t have to do it again 🤣 I’m super manipulative
CPD is continuing professional development - so every year when I pay my registration I have to also prove that I’m learning 🙄 I have to submit pieces of work as evidence
I need to do mine too! Well I have done enough I think I just need to actually log it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really wish I Knew you in real life 😭😭😭

Managed to get the LO off to bed early after all the sick drama last night, both me and RLF are utterly shattered, we currently have on the Spurs match (i dont know why) and will probably watch the others later, but gonna have to see what treats we have hiding in the house as i need a sugar hit!!
mines just gone to sleep now! Bf isn’t home from work yet. I don’t know what to do with myself

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.