John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I'm just going to catch up on everyone's fic updates ❤ then I'm going to go to bed.

I've got a bit of the Sunday night fear tbh. First day back at work tomorrow after 2 weeks off. Worried I've forgotten what to do, or there was something wrong with the work I did before I was off, or I'm going to get plunged into something new and complicated I won't understand.

Whoever's got bae, when you're done with him please send him my way so he can soothe me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Right, I'm just going to catch up on everyone's fic updates ❤ then I'm going to go to bed.

I've got a bit of the Sunday night fear tbh. First day back at work tomorrow after 2 weeks off. Worried I've forgotten what to do, or there was something wrong with the work I did before I was off, or I'm going to get plunged into something new and complicated I won't understand.

Whoever's got bae, when you're done with him please send him my way so he can soothe me.
You've had a lovely break, you'll log on tomorrow feeling refreshed and ready for whatever the day throws at you. You've got this!

Hope you sleep well xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Sending good thoughts your way for a smooth Monday. Returning to work after a holiday is the worst!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Ahh hun, try not to let it get on top of you tonight. I’m sure there would have been nothing that you forgot

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In this part of Scotland, 'juice' also covers fizzy drinks!

I'm on my break now. @LurkingAnnie is it safe to read @lou_claire91 's update or should I wait for a safe space.
Yeah I would completely agree with @LurkingAnnie - I'd wait till you get home... :)

I love a good hoodie - I have an England one and tons of others that i wear but i do also have a rather Garish almost fluorescent Yellow Post Malone Tour hoodie, that I get looks while wearing with LO!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Wow those two weeks have flown by 😭

• Heart

Completely understand the fear but just remember you have got this, and if you need any reassurance you know where we all are! Its always daunting coming back from being off but it will be over before you know!! x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I finally caught up here. Hi, everyone.

@lou_claire91 was sexy again… I don’t think the colonel would approve of you reading it at work 🤣
What time do you think you’ll be finished?

Not feeling mine at the min at all. Think I just want it over with now 🤣

Please explain…

do you just freeze?
Aw no, don't say that, yours is so good. ❤

Do you have some meditation techniques or podcasts or stories you like to listen to? Perhaps that could get your mind off it. I get that fear, too, more than I should, but then I get there, and nothing has changed.

You'll rock your first day back, hun!!!

• Heart

I've got the fear too, we'll get through it together!

• Heart
Heyyyyyy! There you are! How are you?
Not too well, but pushing through it. Figures that I'd get sick on my one weekend off. It'll be fine, eventually.
I had to do tax related things, too, and duck me, German tax laws drive me up the wall.

How was your Sunday?

OH MY GOD! It was incredible. I should not have read at work.

Me rn.

View attachment 1571773

I'll comment properly later. You are such an artist! 🥰😍
Will the colonel tell you off for reading at work? Make you look after chickens? 🥺

Just kidding. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was a little odd at first, writing it, but it got better eventually. I hope it reads all right.

I'm going to enjoy writing the next chapter... 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry @mimimithis I’m not going to get chance to read tonight. I’ll let you know tomorrow morning

night all 💙
Sleep well!

It'll still be there tomorrow, take your time.

I realised still need to catch up with Neighbours 1 & 2, and there's Watch the Sun come up, too, as well as Just a Boy, which I have all started, but not finished. 🤦‍♀️

Could I get a bit of time to read all of this? Perhaps work will grant me some time (haha, probably not) 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 2
🤣 Agreed. I will only run if I’m being pursued by an assailant.

@WylieWyles your beach vacation sounds fantastic. Question:
Any ill effects from your bivalent booster? My local CVS doesn’t offer them yet. I’ve had 4 COVID vaccinations, the most recent in May, so as soon as the bivalent is available, I’m getting it.
Oh, I did not get it.
My brother (GP) said it was more or less unnecessary since I had COVID (almost certainly omicron) in early-mid August and that would give me essentially the same amount of immunity for about 3 months, so it's better to wait until November to get the bivalent booster. I might still get it in mid October just bc I'm going to be around a lot of people indoors in late Oct and early Nov for my work in elections but it depends on when they have the free flu shot clinic at work, too.

And the beach vacay is only a partial vacay. I have a work conference in the same town for 3 days next week, but since my parents have a place there, I'm staying with them (and the hongry hippo) instead of at the conference hotel with my work team.

• Heart
Not too well, but pushing through it. Figures that I'd get sick on my one weekend off. It'll be fine, eventually.
I had to do tax related things, too, and duck me, German tax laws drive me up the wall.

How was your Sunday?

Will the colonel tell you off for reading at work? Make you look after chickens? 🥺

Just kidding. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was a little odd at first, writing it, but it got better eventually. I hope it reads all right.

I'm going to enjoy writing the next chapter... 🥵
You are a tease! I cannot wait!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.