John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my sister did a marathon a few years ago I was CONVINCED I would sign up for the next year, with no regard for the fact that she is super sporty and I am not. Thankfully I came to my senses.
Walking it would be fine 🤣 running - definitely not 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A topical update to the sad chicken playlist.

Leona Lewis - Run
At least when you come back from holiday it will hopefully be back to normal music. Its just unfortunate your whole team will have slit their wrists by then.

Heart was playing Chasing Cars this morning. Wonder if Di picked that one 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stand out being the right word 🍆😳
Definitely worth a look 😉

I told RLF I was going to run the marathon a couple of years ago, applied and everything and didn’t get a place … he brings it up all the time because 1. I can’t run, I end up getting out of breath and no support bra helps, 2. I have no inclination to train 3. I wouldn’t even choose to go running for exercise I can barely do 5k without stopping all the time and complaining - but I said I would walk it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

just leaving this here……..

• Haha
Reactions: 7

just leaving this here……..
Don't extradite them! That's a bit extreme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It feels like forever since he’s played 😔
B11BB8BA-DE07-454F-8242-32D983B5807B.jpeg
DA446805-D7F6-4A99-9D78-8F0324C6D1F6.jpeg
D8C2DF1D-6398-4778-A97D-E30ECEF9656E.jpeg
0C88DDAD-C62B-458B-B7F4-BF527CAA14DA.jpeg
FB4D9E45-02A3-4943-8321-81463D474087.jpeg

❤ ❤ ❤

I don't know where my hormones are at because my period has still not started and I just want to cry about how much I miss him.
I feel you. I got a notification my period could start in the next week… I thought I waa emotional 😩

• Heart
❤ ❤ ❤

I don't know where my hormones are at because my period has still not started and I just want to cry about how much I miss him.
Can't believe you're syncing with me by being super late 💔💔💔 maybe your womb was on strike until John and Beth had sex? Are you prepared if you need to deal with things during your flight?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can't believe you're syncing with me by being super late 💔💔💔 maybe your womb was on strike until John and Beth had sex? Are you prepared if you need to deal with things during your flight?
Yeah, a few years ago MIL got caught at the airport in white trousers so I'm always full prepped these days! Will def go for my polka dot trousers now.

My brain does not know how what to think about now they've shagged.

• Heart
  • Wow
Yeah, a few years ago MIL got caught at the airport in white trousers so I'm always full prepped these days! Will def go for my polka dot trousers now.

My brain does not know how what to think about now they've shagged.
Did she throw herself off the plane? I think I would

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.