John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a lot of cheese 🤣 mince and pepperoni and One slice of that is my garlic bread - the rest is RLFs 🙄
View attachment 1571368

You are definitely cool enough for Ibiza - it’s just a beautiful place. Me and RLF might look like middle aged ravers when we’re there, but it’s good 🤣
So it’s kind of like a deconstructed pepperoni pizza. Looks tasty and sinful.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The words no parent wants to hear, "mummy I found a biiiiig spider but now it is lost"

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Obscene. Do you think they get a bit embarrassed like we would with a VPL? Or just do not care..
I think they show it off more!! 👌🏼🤣

I made a TikTok of a bunch of the footballers abs and topless photos and I always think to myself how I wish none of them ever find out about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry!! (Bae tax) 🤍
I can’t get enough of drunk bae…
Think it’s because I’m equally as much of a knob when I’m pissed 🤣

This is my most viewed video ….

Not surprised - it’s delightful

We were worried that @cobette may not be able to find us when she returns from her holiday, but now I think she may not actually want to if we persist with these Chilly pics. 🤣

The true bae, always and forever:
View attachment 1571462

You are an artist. *chef’s kiss* ❤
😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.