John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes.

He's had to sit at a different desk today (he's normally one row along from me but today is further away). He came over earlier to say hello but that's all.

I am very bust so only occasionally observing from a distance.

Me too. 😩

What if she's found a cooler friendship group than us? Like, real people?
There is nobody cooler than us ok!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You're all the loveliest people alive. I'm fine, just in a bad mood with a grey cloud floating over my head so not feeling v sociable.

Absence tax

gettyimages-1230568270-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-991333070-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1143043118-612x612.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Share your awful movie tips!
Also I’m wrapped in a blanket with a bowl of ice cream feeling sorry for myself with my sore throat and snotty nose 😭

I watched the perfect pairing - a girl who goes to Australia to try and set up her own wine company whilst working on a farm

now watching falling inn love -a girl who goes to NZ after winning an inn. She gets there and it’s in a right state

weirdly they both have the same man in it as the main love interest. He isn’t fit really

raspberry ripple and chocolate sauce
672D3642-D8CD-4ABF-AD18-D30B980BC90A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why is Conor Coady doing so many things to me at the minute??? Can someone make this stop please???

last night I dreamt about him. I never dream about bae!!
Because he’s hot!! He’s a DILF 😉

Details on the dream???

(he also likes to show off that👌🏼)

7CA018D9-31DC-40D2-8C2D-75D115FD5877.jpeg
E3AA595B-0C74-44FC-87E6-65457C29D24B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He still has a runny red nose… from his small bout of cold (Big Flirts ch. 5/6) 😂😂😂
Okay fair enough, I can't risk getting ill right now.

Have done online check in for hotel and flight. My order with all our toiletries has just arrived. Am still in shock.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.