John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today has been a day, at work, at the garage to have my car’s damage assessed, on my drive back home… hiding under a blanket might not cut it anymore tonight.

On top of that, I think I might have accidentally deleted someone’s comment to the new chapter of Big Flirts (or my own reply to one, idk? That would be the preferable option) earlier, when I accessed my story. 😕 If it was one of you, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I’m so massively all over the place today. 😭

He so does, thankfully for us.

Isn’t it exciting? ❤
What is happening to us all, everyone on the JG thread is down too (me included). I've had a frustrating day but nothing like yours. What did the garage say?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Violetroselily be with us when it helps, but don't worry about sacking us off if you just need to be alone. We love you and will always be here for you to lend an ear/cat/picture of bae/random conversation.

Much love to everyone feeling crappy. Hope bae plays tomorrow because we all really do need and deserve his beautiful face.

I eased off my period with drugs and now it's come back with a major vengeance. 😭 On my way home, trying not to bleed everywhere, going to have a little pre-therapy cry which is probably not a good omen.

At least the sun is back in my neck of the woods anyway, it's not so grey and dreary as yesterday.

Love you all so much ❤❤❤
Oh god that’s horrible , about your period. How come you feel like crying. Just because of your time of the month or just everything ? Sometimes crying makes us feel better.
it’s been a lovely day weather wise. And is meant to be nice until next Thursday.
Hope you’re ok 💗. We need bae to sort us all out 😭

What is happening to us all, everyone on the JG thread is down too (me included). I've had a frustrating day but nothing like yours. What did the garage say?
It must be the September blues. I cried all weekend 😭🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What did they say about your car. So sorry you’re having a rough time at the minute. Sounds horrendous 😭.
I’m really sad to hear everyone’s having a difficult time. That’s not how it should be 😕😭 We need something good happening to us all, and soon.

Insurance have just notified me that they will most likely cover it all, after all, lucky me, but at the garage, the evaluator did scare the living daylights me with extensive talk of having to replace the complete rear bumper including the park distance controls on the same side, which would have been an astronomical amount of money. It isn’t needed, after all - the electrical parts weren’t affected, so it’ll just be the hard shell cover or whatever it’s called.

Also @Gossgossgoss9888 please don’t bleed out, we need you here. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m really sad to hear everyone’s having a difficult time. That’s not how it should be 😕😭 We need something good happening to us all, and soon.

Insurance have just notified me that they will most likely cover it all, after all, lucky me, but at the garage, the evaluator did scare the living daylights me with extensive talk of having to replace the complete rear bumper including the park distance controls on the same side, which would have been an astronomical amount of money. It isn’t needed, after all - the electrical parts weren’t affected, so it’ll just be the hard shell cover or whatever it’s called.

I’m glad insurance is going to pay out.
Hopefully baby will start tomorrow and we can all feel a bit better
My fav duo to sort us out 🤩💋
21164EB8-7592-47FE-9405-BD2083ADAA14.jpeg
EB3D3E6D-DB02-4654-9723-176076D5386E.jpeg
F2A49E33-C0D2-45F6-AE64-FAFF53B3918C.jpeg
89A8E27C-9B08-437D-9FC7-9AB41D9F6E33.jpeg
494FAEBE-C367-4443-BCA3-23FB7BC8D277.jpeg
FA803357-5967-4744-9814-AC1F18CAC508.jpeg

Pie, Mash, veg and Gravy. Need something stodgy and comforting.

What kind of quiche?
Cheese & onion it was shite I didn’t eat it all

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Either Peps back into his cloning experiment or it’s annual STD test time as they all have little plasters as if they’ve had a blood test

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

That's good that the insurance will cover it.

RLF's car got rear ended by a skip truck a few years ago. He was too close and didn't leave enough room to brake. Everyone was fine, but the bumper was crushed. Thankfully the guy left his details and he paid for the damage to avoid going through insurers, but it cost about £2.5k (and it wasn't a fancy car!). Cars are expensive

• Heart
Oh god that’s horrible , about your period. How come you feel like crying. Just because of your time of the month or just everything ? Sometimes crying makes us feel better.
it’s been a lovely day weather wise. And is meant to be nice until next Thursday.
Hope you’re ok 💗. We need bae to sort us all out 😭

It must be the September blues. I cried all weekend 😭🤣
Mostly period nonsense.

Horrible draggy down into the ground, wobbly legged, random aches and pains, tired to my bones feeling. And the endless drudgery of dealing with it.

I have Von Willebrand's which makes every bleed an adventure but am also kind of scared there's something else too. Family history of fibroids and endometriosis and PCOS. Don't much fancy my chances of having avoided everything. But they're all things that don't really have cures and I'm just ignoring the possibility for now.

And I'm so busy at work, and I have to be in the office all week, which means wearing clothes that aren't necessarily the comfiest when I'm all bloaty, and also the constant paranoia of bleeding all over the place.

Mostly am just feeling fragile. Will be okay though.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Same here I did three loads of washing 🙈

@Violetroselily is it nail day tomorrow? Will that cheer you up😁😁😁
Yep nails tomorrow and my appt is earlier than I thought which is good, was worried I would miss the start of the match

I have just been to m&s on my way home and got a pasta bake and little profiterole dessert so I can comfort eat until I feel better. It is absolutely pissing down here 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yep nails tomorrow and my appt is earlier than I thought which is good, was worried I would miss the start of the match

I have just been to m&s on my way home and got a pasta bake and little profiterole dessert so I can comfort eat until I feel better. It is absolutely pissing down here 😫
Any other treats?? I’ve just been to the Co-op to collect my Amazon parcel and might have a secret bag of squashies that I will not be telling RLF about 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Sounds like a good plan. Yay for you not missing the match. Any ideas what colour you want. Omg is it! It’s been 19 at mine today. Me and my son are currently eating ice lollies. The weather doesn’t help does it. I was miserable yesterday when it rained all day 😔

Any other treats?? I’ve just been to the Co-op to collect my Amazon parcel and might have a secret bag of squashies that I will not be telling RLF about 🤣
I also have secret treats.but hide them from my son am I a bad mother 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Sounds like a good plan. Yay for you not missing the match. Any ideas what colour you want. Omg is it! It’s been 19 at mine today. Me and my son are currently eating ice lollies. The weather doesn’t help does it. I was miserable yesterday when it rained all day 😔

I also have secret treats.but hide them from my son am I a bad mother 🙈
Nahhhhhh it’s fine

• Heart
  • Haha
Cannot beat a bag of squashies!!!
RLF will go out and buy like 3 bags of them whenever he gets them and then he saves one for himself and gives me the other 2 yet I end up eating his as well 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Some halloween Colins. They also do a Colin softies which are like squashies, I think they are new

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Some halloween Colins. They also do a Colin softies which are like squashies, I think they are new
Mmmm nice. Love the cherry Colin’s.
Might try and go to marksies tomorrow. I’m trying to be good though.

anyone watching the redshite tonight and hoping they lose?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.