John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning, everyone! Hope you have a good Sunday. Thanks for the new thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning everyone. Crumpets for breakfast I can’t remember the last time I had a crumpet!! Been up since 6😭😭

I had a fab dream about JG last night !!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In honour of my dream and the new thread I would like to share these two beauties 🤪. Cobette pls don’t be mad Jack doesn’t like it.
Errm I can’t really remember my dream much. Do you forget your dreams like I do? I always wake up and they’re fresh in my head and when I get up and woken up a bit they’re gone !
He was just funny and cheeky. He joined me on some sort of group trip I’m not sure If I was back in college. But he had some really weird purple top on and sunglasses all the time and was just a pure joker 😍😍😍
48C09C3E-D9BD-4091-907F-80954B7896E3.jpeg
53CB236C-A1FB-4CE0-9ECA-7CC4B97F889F.jpeg
E2CB3F34-0999-4EC1-AD3B-68E2DF64F83D.jpeg
0D4F3CB2-A7FC-4C8D-B7CB-4F14A83EE960.jpeg
629D8E2E-1AE9-4275-813D-5B8057380E34.jpeg
490D1686-3E3E-45EF-A37A-0683D2BA61C2.jpeg
BC09EE1C-AC6A-4AA2-B5A8-0B51F428A29B.jpeg
00D707B3-7E5C-464C-A6CF-B9E9350E2F6F.jpeg
5BFCC655-12B2-4D43-85E4-9BFA95537AD4.jpeg
52120A6B-D6EF-4915-A1D1-4B641F41436C.jpeg
070BF7D8-B27A-41D4-8CB3-10D9ED59FB4E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I also had a JG dream, which is not surprising given the amount of time I dedicated to him yesterday.

I also started reading Love Is Blind last night too ❤

• Heart
  • Sick
I'm just rewatching Together, do they end their handshake with a little cheek kiss? 🥺🥺🥺

(This is in slow mo)

• Heart
@LurkingAnnie ’s story on AO3! ❤

Good morning, everyone. Had the worst night possible with cramps and nausea, might just take it easy today.

Hope everyone is well. Thanks for the new thread, VRL.
Ahh hun, you can’t catch a break can you?!

Nooo I love it so far! John is so cute in it ❤
For now 🤣 thanks for reading.

How you feeling @Violetroselily

@cobette did I see you finished your chapter? Or do you mean the whole lot? 😱 not that I’m being needy, but when will you post

I'm just rewatching Together, do they end their handshake with a little cheek kiss? 🥺🥺🥺

(This is in slow mo)

So lush! Look at Rubes trying to get involved

don’t worry Ruben, I’ll have room in the shower for you too honey

• Heart

(This is in slow mo)

These two are my favourite duo.

Loooooool, Rúben’s intense face at witnessing the hug.

Oh no, period cramps or like a tummy bug? Hope it doesn't get any worse 😞 definitley take it easy today
Definitely a bug, although my period isn’t that far off anymore… thanks hun. ❤

How’s your tum doing?

Ahh hun, you can’t catch a break can you?!

For now 🤣 thanks for reading.

How you feeling @Violetroselily

@cobette did I see you finished your chapter? Or do you mean the whole lot? 😱 not that I’m being needy, but when will you post

So lush! Look at Rubes trying to get involved

don’t worry Ruben, I’ll have room in the shower for you too honey
@cobette said last night she was almost finished. So am I.

I might just have to stay home tomorrow, if it doesn’t get better, which is a whole disaster, because I’m on-call on top of on shift… makes me want to go in and suffer in silence instead of listening to everyone and their mother whine about having to change things for the day. 😩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
These two are my favourite duo.

Loooooool, Rúben’s intense face at witnessing the hug.

Definitely a bug, although my period isn’t that far off anymore… thanks hun. ❤

How’s your tum doing?

@cobette said last night she was almost finished. So am I.

I might just have to stay home tomorrow, if it doesn’t get better, which is a whole disaster, because I’m on-call on top of on shift… makes me want to go in and suffer in silence instead of listening to everyone and their mother whine about having to change things for the day. 😩
Do not go in!

All my mates are sending me photos of themselves at the start line of the great north run, and I’m sat here having a bacon buttie 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Morning everyone.

@LurkingAnnie I'm gonna have a shower then proof read, then I'll post! V nervous.

@mimimithis please stay home today and rest. You are burnt out. We love you, please put yourself first.

@Violetroselily how you feeling today?

20220911_092743.jpg

• Heart
Morning everyone.

@LurkingAnnie I'm gonna have a shower then proof read, then I'll post! V nervous.

@mimimithis please stay home today and rest. You are burnt out. We love you, please put yourself first.

@Violetroselily how you feeling today?

Can only tell who is who by that tiny hint of white paw 🥹🥹🥹

I'm ok, had another big sleep and tum feels ok now. Trying to be helpful by doing some washing and cleaning for them 🫥

I also excited for you to post I might die all over again

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.